just wonderin

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2012
i was just wonderin what beaverdam would have if beaverdam stop buyin all these cop cars
poppy cock

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
i was just wonderin what beaverdam would have if beaverdam stop buyin all these cop cars
A bunch of thugs running around wild!
lol

Sikeston, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2012
We still have thugs..... Beaver Dam Sucks, It has gone to the dogs in the past few years. Looks trashy!!!!!! Am getting out very soon.
just me

White Plains, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2012
hey, they are nice cop cars, bout time the city done that, if they take u in least you willbe riding in style to the jail,,
just me

White Plains, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2012
your silly, why do you disagree, whould you rather go to jail in a amish buggy and get run over, or go go to jail maybe in dodge charger, i would like to no what that baby has under its hood, just sayin...
sugar bear

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2012
lol wrote:
We still have thugs..... Beaver Dam Sucks, It has gone to the dogs in the past few years. Looks trashy!!!!!! Am getting out very soon.
GOOD!! Glad you're leaving!
Concerned Parent

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
lol wrote:
Are you doing anything to make Beaver Dam better or are you just sitting around complaining and waiting for someone else to do something about it. A lot of great things are going on in Beaver Dam. Get out and make an effort to not only see what's going on but to help make things better.

If you don't want to do that....then I think you should leave.
OCCitizen

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Well, I for one would like to know why at 12:oo am the charger has to speeding all up and down 231? If something was up that important I doubt it would have been the only car utilized with 3 other cars just sitting and chatting. I am glad we have new police cars, now just get the juveniles out from behind the wheel.
just me

Earlington, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2012
maybe tryin out the hemi in it, i dont no
tea time

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2012
All these people acting like they know what they're talking about! You all don't have a clue what is going on in this town, just want to get on here and act like some know it all. Well, there is a Beaver Dam city council meeting on Monday night. Go to the meeting and get all your questions answered. I bet won't one single person show up, you would rather hide on topix behind made up names and spew about stuff you know nothing about! Guess that makes you feel important!
lol

Sikeston, MO

#14 Mar 11, 2012
Sugar Bear.... BET YOUR NOT AS GLAD AS I AM!!!!! Beaver Dam SUCKS!!!!! Filthy, Full of greedy snobs, crooked cops, and most people on this fine council, school board ect, IS MOST OF THIS TOWN PROBLEM. So say what you will. Your opinion is your opinion, and mine is mine. Oh, and what great things are going on here? Getting a new Dollar Store and ANOTHER new bank, Oh yeah, maybe another new BURGER joint! Woo HOO!!!!
sugar bear

United States

#15 Mar 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Sugar Bear.... BET YOUR NOT AS GLAD AS I AM!!!!! Beaver Dam SUCKS!!!!! Filthy, Full of greedy snobs, crooked cops, and most people on this fine council, school board ect, IS MOST OF THIS TOWN PROBLEM. So say what you will. Your opinion is your opinion, and mine is mine. Oh, and what great things are going on here? Getting a new Dollar Store and ANOTHER new bank, Oh yeah, maybe another new BURGER joint! Woo HOO!!!!
You don't have a clue about what is going on! Okay, I'm probably going to regret this, but just what do you want here? What great things would do you want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best and worst guys at DSTA! (Mar '12) 4 hr Getting back 51
Tisha Bowlds Fulton Bryant 16 hr Hello 5
Whitney Beth Raymer Thu Someone 2
f*ck the army troops (Sep '11) Wed Reply 9
SArah Rogers (Sep '15) Wed Lipton sling 49
is RB&S automotive a good place for car repairs? (Jan '13) Wed Reply 39
Methamphetamine Wed Look 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages