McDonalds Coming Soon

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

To the good people of Elkhorn City, I think we need a McDonalds in town. We need to get the Mayor Mike Taylor to help us, Mike ask for someone in town to donate their land for this good cause. This would help our city so much, Plus YOU would go down in History for it. No other Mayor cares about Elkhorn like YOU, I really think YOU can do it and save our City.
aquafina mermaid

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

mike does a fair job for the city, sure there are alot of places that need improvement,
but i dont think mcdonalds is coming to ec
there arent enough other businesses to support it, and the small restaurant owners will fight against it, just like they do everything else.
mike, kudos on your employees, they are what keeps the city in decent shape.
mary

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

we sure need one,for all the kids
Pat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

I always thought Dairy Cheer's location would've made a great McDonald's!! All the kids in town pass it on their way to & from school.. Then the GRD bought it and now it's just another place for old men to sit and smoke I guess
well

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

We do need a McDonald's. The other restaurants are too expensive for the small portions they give. I love a big mac every now and then. At least they add a little salt to their food. I would love to see Mike bring one in here. If he can, I just hope they will be able to find clean people to work there.
i have never

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
We do need a McDonald's. The other restaurants are too expensive for the small portions they give. I love a big mac every now and then. At least they add a little salt to their food. I would love to see Mike bring one in here. If he can, I just hope they will be able to find clean people to work there.
this is a joke stupid ppl. Elkhorn is too dang small for something like that to come to our town. R you ppl seriously gonna believe this. Guess Elkhorn pl are stupid as they are crazy.
crazy blonde but not dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

not stupid, but i am a little crazy, about a hot hot guy
i wonder if he likes crazy chicks?
betty

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

i have never wrote:
<quoted text>this is a joke stupid ppl. Elkhorn is too dang small for something like that to come to our town. R you ppl seriously gonna believe this. Guess Elkhorn pl are stupid as they are crazy.

Grundy and vansant have long johns pizza hut mc d's dairy queen and huddle house
Welfarecheck

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Mcdonalds is a chain restaurant and can afford to sell cheaper products! Small business owners pay higher prices for food and products so they have to sell them at a higher price. Small business owners are NOT millionaires! If your tired of supporting your town no ones making you stay here. It doesn't matter what this town will ever have to offer because you will always have those who are never satisfied.
Personally, I would much rather have home cooked pancakes than frozen ones!
well

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

drawing welfare these days you can afford to pay those high prices. WORKING PEOPLE can't afford that. If you want home cooking, cook at home. Welfare drawers have plenty of time on their hands.
get some brains

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, bring in one more thing for the fatties. You trying to kill off the majority of the people?

Even if EC did get a McDonald's, you could never find enough people to either pass a drug test or WANT to work.
wet wednesday

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

there has been a rumor for awhile that a subway is coming to ec
well, i wish that were true, i do like a good fresh sub, now i have to drive to marrowbone to get one, but its always worth the drive
i guess that is as much a rumor as mcdonalds.
the pike county chamber of commerce can tell you that before a restaurant of that type (chain)...will locate to a town or city, there has to be a certain population amt....and other supporting businesses, such as a college or a hosptial, something that would promote customers
bill trent

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

tear down the rusty fork....there food is awful anyways...that spot would be a good location for a mcdonalds
spreading gossip

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

get some brains wrote:
Oh yeah, bring in one more thing for the fatties. You trying to kill off the majority of the people?
Even if EC did get a McDonald's, you could never find enough people to either pass a drug test or WANT to work.
Everyone isn't like you are....fat or on drugs and lazy. you shouldn't judge people by your own standerds
just me

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

i think i will have my lunch behind bob's sports shop on the picnic table, that seems like a nice spot by the river
McDonalds Coming Soon

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

This town could be great for a McDonalds, We have enough people here and so many OUT OF WORK. Mike bring it to US NOW, We hope you can make Elkhorn city a great city once again, If you can't find someone to donate the land then find some cheap in town.

MIKE YOU CAN DO IT.

SAVE OUR CITY.

PUT OUR PEOPLE TO WORK.

SO MANY OUT OF WORK AND REALLY WANT TO WORK.

DRUGS ARE NOT EVERYBODY IN THIS TOWN.
unknown

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Pikeville has tore down the MacDonalds in town!! could they be moving it to Elkhorn!!! yippy yea hi cow patties!!!
helpme

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

unknown wrote:
Pikeville has tore down the MacDonalds in town!! could they be moving it to Elkhorn!!! yippy yea hi cow patties!!!
no they haven't have they. I was there today and didn't notice. Which one u talking about?
know this

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

down town mcdonalds, they are just rebuilding it, to be bigger, and have a play area
Our Kids Want This

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

What a great place for our kids to play and eat and have birthday partys, I hope they build a BIG PLAY PIN FOR OUR KIDS TO PLAY AT. Mike has really help Elkhorn City, Do you think it will be done by christmas? Mike can you tell the people MORE INFORMATION ON THIS.

THANKS MIKE.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,279
jimmy kelly (Nov '13) 8 hr Knowin 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr well 16,127
Glenn rose 16 hr amy winehouse 2
Mayor Mike 22 hr bobby 25
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Yoda-byte-me 1,031
EC town pharmacy Thu what day is it 21

Search the Beaver Bottom Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at August 23 at 1:51AM EDT

•••
•••
Beaver Bottom Dating

more search filters

less search filters