frank

Madera, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
Where they got that bath salt for sale? i wanna buy some before its completely banned.
bell1206

Beaumont, TX

#2 May 14, 2011
star stop, in mauriceville dont know any place in bmt
kelsey

United States

#3 May 15, 2011
anyone know where to buy bath salt in beaumont???
frank

Beaumont, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2011
just order the pure chemicals online way cheaper and way safer due to the fact that you know at least what youre getting.

bathsalts half the time are bunk you never know what youre gonna get inside that little can
Hey

Port Arthur, TX

#5 Jul 1, 2011
frank wrote:
just order the pure chemicals online way cheaper and way safer due to the fact that you know at least what youre getting.
bathsalts half the time are bunk you never know what youre gonna get inside that little can

What are the chemicals.
steve

Port Arthur, TX

#6 Aug 11, 2011
this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read...i can't believe you people are blogging about bath salt....way to go.....hoooooray
tjs

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2011
broken neck, broken ribs on both sides, compound fractures of leg and foot, abraisions, damaged liver, lungs, death and 5 kids left behind. yea this is real good for the public huh
tjs

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Vidor store raided, possible fine of 400,000.00 If the leaders of vidor dont uphold these fines, then my sons life was valued by them.
tjs

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2011
meant to say my sons life was NOT valued by them
tjs

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2011
To all who reads this, Bath Salt is not your every day good filling drug. It is very dangerous and will kill you. Your high will be you downbringing. Parents, this drug is undetectable by standard drug screening and is now the tool for getting high without worring about failing drug test. The only was you can tell is when they go way off the deep end and act totally out of control. If you suspect your child may be on this drug, I urge you to use every avenue you can to stop this drug from being sold in your area. Most convient store carry this behind the counter and they dont care what effects it has on your child, just their money.
Reality check

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2011
Watch ur kids dont blame the place that sold it and if the become hooked y didnt you know sorry but when some ones on it you know parents need to quit pointing fingers and look in the mirrow its a bad world out there do YOUR JOB teach your kids about these things or the world will. Pothetic people give money in ridiculous amounts to there kids say see you later never talk or LISTEN to em then wonder where it went wrong pfgfg check yourself first you should be fined for creating a loose cannon and realeasing it on the world..
Texasbutterfly

Buffalo, TX

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Very dangerous i dint get they put it all over the news and they tell it not not good and can kill you i pray that every town and every nation stop bath salt forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vidor is a horrible trashy place (Jun '12) Fri hexadecimal 43
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Jul 19 angel_above 76
The people in this area are so cliquish and rud... Jul 18 Victory 4
Duckling Rescue Jul 16 ILtoTX25 1
Headshops in Beaumont (Jan '10) Jul 14 LCB1987 23
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) Jul 11 Funja 121
Discrimination is wrong Jul 11 Zach 4

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance