Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12728 Jan 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Can you be more sarcastic there Fed? Lower you shields..
Great... he lashes out at several people, says something good about you... I post a non-assaulting reply and you ask ME if that was necessary?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12729 Jan 16, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Location hidden

#12730 Jan 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaa!
Oh, please don't mistake my protests of his ignorance as a cry for help.

You two should just go ahead and get a room.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#12731 Jan 16, 2013
Fed.Don't ask me how three of em got there.I was trying to be funny.Guess that didn't work.
waco 1909

United States

#12732 Jan 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please don't mistake my protests of his ignorance as a cry for help.
You two should just go ahead and get a room.
"a cry for help"? Oooohhh, brother.PLEASE. No one thinks you are"crying for help".
waco 1909

United States

#12733 Jan 16, 2013
Now Fed.Here's the deal.I just fell off this ladder, and in the process stuck a screwdriver clean thru my foot.When my friend gets here, it's off to the ER.WHEN I get back, hopefully we can have a nice chat, I'll probably be full of morphine, but I'll do my best.
waco 1909

United States

#12734 Jan 16, 2013
PS.....It was a JOKE about the sarcasm thing!
waco 1909

United States

#12735 Jan 16, 2013
Texan y'all got bad weather comin'.
waco 1909

United States

#12736 Jan 16, 2013
He's here! Gotta go!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12737 Jan 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fed thanks for confirming the fact that you don't think, but I have known that for quite some time now; and actually I kind of like waco. Di you have tried to explain away your racism; that doesn't work, and I will never tuck tail and run from a racist bitch. Glad to hear that I make you vomit Notheeng, I'll do my best to keep it coming up for you.
Same @s$ h01e same $hlt, different day. It is like a perpetual @$$ h01€ day. Too bad ticksun is the only one who celebrates it.

Location hidden

#12738 Jan 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Now Fed.Here's the deal.I just fell off this ladder, and in the process stuck a screwdriver clean thru my foot.When my friend gets here, it's off to the ER.WHEN I get back, hopefully we can have a nice chat, I'll probably be full of morphine, but I'll do my best.
Damnit, Waco!

I prayed for Texan/Nijoni to fall off a ladder and get a screwdriver stuck up his butt!!

Well, at least it missed it's mark a bit!!

LOL

Hope everything turns out ok and you missed anything major.
waco 1909

United States

#12739 Jan 16, 2013
I'm back.better than ever!
tesd

Castroville, TX

#12740 Jan 16, 2013
test

Location hidden

#12741 Jan 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
I'm back.better than ever!
Why?

Because you've got a new hole to play with???

LO freakin L!!
waco 1909

United States

#12743 Jan 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because you've got a new hole to play with???
LO freakin L!!
They gave me a bottle of something called "Lortabs".For pain.Well, i'm not in pain but I feel....weird....
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12750 Jan 18, 2013
All three, much better, well not that much better.
check

United States

#12751 Jan 18, 2013
checking
tesd

Castroville, TX

#12752 Jan 18, 2013
test
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#12754 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Stockman sounds Tough

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12756 Jan 18, 2013
Pass this on to your County Sheriffs, and have them pass it on to any other country Sheriffs they know from Liberal states that have the backbone to stand up for "No gun control laws or confiscations"

Did you know that no matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county sheriff allows them to be.

Most people, including politicians fail to realize that the ultimate legal authorities in the land are the county sheriffs. This was established from the time of the Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz v. United States. Initially, the case was Mack v. United States, but by the time it reached the Supreme Court it was renamed.

The case involved new federal regulations involved with the Brady Bill and gun control. FBI agents went around to the various county sheriffs and demanded that they follow the new federal guidelines. Then Graham County (AZ) Sheriff Richard Mack and several others saw the Brady Bill as being unconstitutional and refused to impose the new federal guidelines. Part of their defense was that the county sheriff was the supreme law enforcement officer over their county and that the federal government could not supersede their legal authority.

In the court’s decision, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote:

“... The great innovation of this design was that ‘our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other’”–“a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it.”(P.920)

Justice Scalia then quoted the man considered to be the Father of the US Constitution, President James Madison, when he wrote in the decision:

“[T]he local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” The Federalist, No. 39 at 245.

Scalia then referred to Gregory, 501 US at 458 when he wrote:

“This separation of the two spheres is one of the Constitution’s structural protections of liberty:‘Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the Federal Government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front.’...”

Referring once again to President Madison, Scalia wrote:

“In the compound republic of America, the power surrendered by the people is first divided between two distinct governments, and then the portion allotted to each subdivided among distinct and separate departments. Hence a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself.”(P. 922).

In other words, the county sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county and he does not have to bow to the tyranny of the federal government if he deems such actions to be unconstitutional or unlawful. In essence, the county sheriff has more legal authority within his county than the governor or the state or even the president of the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelicana Chicken Background Check Nov 25 Hank 2
I need to commit suicide soon Nov 22 Tomcat56 2
News Texas county elects black woman sheriff and vot... Nov 14 Dee Dee Dee 1
charity leonard snook (Oct '13) Nov 9 Concernedmom 3
beverly mcbride (Sep '07) Sep '16 Babyboy1000 8
News Former Orange Co. sheriff's detective charged w... Sep '16 momof3pups 2
Review: Charles S Nacol Jewelry Co (Jul '09) Aug '16 DiamondGirl 14

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance