Beaumont man indicted in two home inv...

Beaumont man indicted in two home invasion robberies

There are 2 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Dec 9, 2011, titled Beaumont man indicted in two home invasion robberies. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Beaumont man indicted in two home invasion robberies Beaumont Enterprise Copyright 2011 Beaumont Enterprise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

misty martin

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Yes there was an arrest Brittany Rameriz in beaumont tx for child abuse. She gave me her daughter she didn't want I raised her for a year contacted cos let them know the poor shape she was in and how bad her mother treated her. After I stopped helping the mother cos allows her knowing what a messes up mother she was come take her from me when I had her for almost a year, now her and a 9 month was found starved ,dirty, and pure negect its good she went to jail, but the lol girl I was raising in a good loving home had to suffer for a year do to COS being lazy and not caring
misty martin

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2011
I meant CPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raquel West - Democrat Judge - Must Be Removed... Sun Inquisitor 1
News Did hate and racial intolerance murder Alfred W... (Feb '14) Jul 21 Just me 11
What's going on in Beaumont Tx?. Jul 16 Anti - Color 5
News Regional lab could solve DNA backlog in Southea... Jul 15 1Victorious365 3
Poll Aryan brotherhood/KKK are (Jun '13) Jul 14 1Victorious365 8
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) Jul 9 Inuyasha fan 59
News Hondo's "God's Country" Signs Come Under Scrutiny Jul 7 Jesus Flunked Out 2

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages