moving to Texas
Toy

Alexandria, LA

#1 Dec 11, 2011
I will be relocating to Beaumont from Louisiana. I wanted to know about the job market and housing industry. I am currently a Head Start teacher and would like to stay in the same industry. I have a family of four and a great Husband. We enjoy family interactions, hunting, and fishing. Would you suggest Beaumont as a great location to work with children? How is the school district? Is there events for family to enjoy?

Any advice would be helpful
commonsense

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Toy wrote:
I will be relocating to Beaumont from Louisiana. I wanted to know about the job market and housing industry. I am currently a Head Start teacher and would like to stay in the same industry. I have a family of four and a great Husband. We enjoy family interactions, hunting, and fishing. Would you suggest Beaumont as a great location to work with children? How is the school district? Is there events for family to enjoy?

Any advice would be helpful
Beaumont Isd superintendent is a crook. I suggest suberb of Beaumont like Lumberton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For the love of God do not move to this area 21 hr Dracula the dragon 1
vidor women are all drug addict trash Sun Lord alucard 6
Vidor Music Thread (Sep '13) Aug 14 Musikologist 14
travis family murder (Jun '08) Aug 12 i remember 36
News Police: Multiple people injured in a T-bone acc... Aug 9 Anonymous 1
James Urban Aug 3 Curious 1
Hello Aug 3 Hello 1

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance