Mother's Day Success Story-Educator H...

Mother's Day Success Story-Educator Helps Son Create Business Benefiting Schools

There are 1 comment on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from May 8, 2012, titled Mother's Day Success Story-Educator Helps Son Create Business Benefiting Schools. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Mother's Day Success Story-Educator Helps Son Create Business Benefiting Schools When Ross Laughter was asked to help his mother, Lesli Laughter, an Assistant Superintendent for Canyon ISD, develop campus improvement planning software for her district, he had no idea that his program would one day be used in schools all across Texas.When Ross ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

Stacy Smith

Prosper, TX

#1 May 9, 2012
What a great story. I would gladly trade part of my paycheck to see my grand kids more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
News Smoke in Cockpit; Emerency Landing in Beaumont (Jun '11) Sat Ian Root 2
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) Jan 19 Vidor Sucks 65
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Jan 13 peaver 73
News Cruz, Texas governor meet with Taiwan president Jan 9 LOCK 8
News New Movie to Begin Filming in Beaumont (Jun '06) Dec '16 Clayton Bigsby 24
News Baptist Hospital in Orange discontinues emergen... Dec '16 Rachelle1967 1

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages