Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 8
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DragonBorn

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Vidor is hell on earth! The women are all rude drugaddict golddiggers looking for a free ride, all the young kids are drugheads and the whole town looks like a slum! Nice people with class and manners should avoid this town like the plague! Oh and the KKK is still here they have their meetings out in the woods and the Aryan Brotherhood is here as well the people in this town need to get off the drugs and try to act civil
let me guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ur black or a minority lover are you not dragon vidor is heven on earth for whites so if u dont like it here please move soon
DragonBorn

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

let me guess wrote:
ur black or a minority lover are you not dragon vidor is heven on earth for whites so if u dont like it here please move soon
I am white and civilized ok I see all that all the women in Vidor are on drugs and have attitude problems I see all the drug fiend kids hanging around in the market basket parking lot at night, the wafflehouse is also full of crackheads I cannot wait to go back to the Kemah area
let me guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

well move back Vidor is a great place for families sorry you cant get a date but it might be u not them
DragonBorn

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

let me guess wrote:
well move back Vidor is a great place for families sorry you cant get a date but it might be u not them
\I am very handsome back in Clear lake I had no problems with girls the women in Vidor are all just drugaddicts and they probably think I am an undercover cop or something.
DragonBorn

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Vidor is just a godforsaken place people with class and manners should avoid this town and not associate with anyone from Vidor!
let me guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

maybe ur and a
Evangeline

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

DragonBorn wrote:
<quoted text> I am white and civilized ok I see all that all the women in Vidor are on drugs and have attitude problems I see all the drug fiend kids hanging around in the market basket parking lot at night, the wafflehouse is also full of crackheads I cannot wait to go back to the Kemah area
Sounds like you are a childish BOY that was dumped. Rather than looking at yourself you blame Vidor woman.
This is a free country, if you do not like your surroundings then move..
Hollie

Nederland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

I love that you're making fun of Vidor, whether it be we're drug addicts, gold diggers, or scum of the earth.
Regardless of that, how about YOU take an English class and learn the rules of grammar because yours is terrible.
So honestly, maybe it is you who is the uneducated piece of garbage that has to make other people look bad for their own personal gain.
I've lived here for 22 years, and all the while I have never seen the KKK.
There aren't rallies our flyers that get passed a around.
If you've ever taken a college history course, you know that the KKK marched through Washington D.C. and lots of other various places in the united states. With that being said, your city probably had them too. So pot, quit calling the kettle black. It's annoying.
Also, about all the women being golddigging druggies, you're wrong.
You probably think that because those people are the ones you associate yourself with. Change your friends up, they're making you ignorant.
kettle

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Hollie wrote:
I love that you're making fun of Vidor, whether it be we're drug addicts, gold diggers, or scum of the earth.
Regardless of that, how about YOU take an English class and learn the rules of grammar because yours is terrible.
So honestly, maybe it is you who is the uneducated piece of garbage that has to make other people look bad for their own personal gain.
I've lived here for 22 years, and all the while I have never seen the KKK.
There aren't rallies our flyers that get passed a around.
If you've ever taken a college history course, you know that the KKK marched through Washington D.C. and lots of other various places in the united states. With that being said, your city probably had them too. So pot, quit calling the kettle black. It's annoying.
Also, about all the women being golddigging druggies, you're wrong.
You probably think that because those people are the ones you associate yourself with. Change your friends up, they're making you ignorant.
well said
Hollie

Nederland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

kettle wrote:
<quoted text> well said
Thanks... I found this site while googling something irrelevant to the topic and I had to say something.
I have a very low tolerance for stupid.
Mook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hollie I would like to say thank you for your post. I have lived in many states and small towns throughout this country. I lived and worked in Vidor Tx for almost 6 years in the late 80's early 90's never once did I see a rally a poster a handout. Of course I heard the great rumors growing up in the area. Met my wife of 22 years now in Vidor knew many people had some great friends and good times. You attract what you give off.
Kathryn Dilley Haley

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wow must not have been in Vidor long enough to know the good people.....I raised my 9 kids in Vidor since 1984.... they all luv it there.. I now live in Arkansas wish every day I could go back home... 6 of my 9 kids still live there and u couldnt hog tie and drag them off... if u dont like it just move... But i guarantee u are just hanging with the wrong crowd...God Bless hope u get new friends...Kathryn Dilley Haley.. Try going to Turning Point Church or Eastgate UPC church I promise u will find urself with good people...many blessings
Pipps

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I've been away from Vidor for 20+ years and wish I could go back tomorrow but the truth is that I would end up hurting someone because people can't mind there own . With that said I was raised in vidor and to this day I will always call it home
Tommy

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you people serious...Vidor Tx fucking sucks period..The previous posters are correct drug headed women,,,,meth headed thieves all over the place,,,and you dumbass Vidorians need to cut your dam grass alittle more often,,,,clean up your yards,,,and if that junk camaro///mustang///truck hasnt ran in 6 months them,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS NOT a race car,,,,,,,needs to be hauled off to the junkyard..........
Tommy

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And before you say it yeah ive lived there 3 different times...purely out of necessity only...Ill take Beau over Veedor anyday,,,,im not sceered to death of black people like the majority of methhead Vidorians are,,,,you can keep your thieving methheads to yourselves....

Take a ride around Vidor,,,notice the 50 thousand dollar vehicle's sitting in front of the busted ass mobile home's,,,,,,,,falling into dis-repair.....
therealtommy

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ill tell ya what i live in this bish currently and i have to say, GO BULLDOGS
WearyMark

Burnet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Listen, so ive been reading all of these comments. I just want to have the peace of mind that when I move to vidor in a couple of months that people aren't going to try and kill me everywhere I go due to the fact that im gay. please if you have relevant advice for me. I would love to here thank you.
Anonymous

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

By reading these posts I have come to the conclusion that if you are a complete idiot than donít move to Vidor, but if you a reasonable person, then Vidor is great. In life, if all you meet is drug addicted whores and gold diggers, then itís probably because you only associate with drug addicted whores and gold diggers. I know Vidor is not perfect, but no town is. Try walking in some neighborhoods in Beaumont or Port Arthur at night and see what happens. I donít see people getting upset about that. For people like Tommy, please move out of Vidor, you can even complete a sentence, or express a rational thought. I can just tell by what you post you are an idiot. Rumors and are the biggest holding Vidor back, please I would love for any one of these people posting negative things about Vidor present any kind of real evidence about their claims. Some of these posts are saying that everyone in Vidor are methheads and crackheads, well it probably seems that way if you spend all your time in crackhouses and methhouses. Thatís like me walking into a bar and saying this whole town is full of nothing but drunks, because everyone here is drinking.
Safer Sephiroth

Port Arthur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 7, 2013
 
Anonymous wrote:
By reading these posts I have come to the conclusion that if you are a complete idiot than donít move to Vidor, but if you a reasonable person, then Vidor is great. In life, if all you meet is drug addicted whores and gold diggers, then itís probably because you only associate with drug addicted whores and gold diggers. I know Vidor is not perfect, but no town is. Try walking in some neighborhoods in Beaumont or Port Arthur at night and see what happens. I donít see people getting upset about that. For people like Tommy, please move out of Vidor, you can even complete a sentence, or express a rational thought. I can just tell by what you post you are an idiot. Rumors and are the biggest holding Vidor back, please I would love for any one of these people posting negative things about Vidor present any kind of real evidence about their claims. Some of these posts are saying that everyone in Vidor are methheads and crackheads, well it probably seems that way if you spend all your time in crackhouses and methhouses. Thatís like me walking into a bar and saying this whole town is full of nothing but drunks, because everyone here is drinking.
Vidor is not a good place to meet women, I'm saving up my money so I can get outta here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Beaumont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Beaumont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaumont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaumont
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••