thomas ambriati
justiceforall

Walker, LA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Glad to see that pervert is behind bars.
breakthelies

Groves, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2011
Just because 12 jurors were too ignorant to see through Brenna Heatherley's drama queen act, it did reinforce this man's innocense in his family's
eyes! If she were so upstanding, where was her support system in court? This man has numerous family members and friends that will continue to support and stand behind him. This family has endured tremendous heartache and pain, due to this vindictive, manipulative female's allegations and lies. They are a strong family and will not give up the fight for Mr. Ambriati!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
myopinioncounts

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2011
breakthelies wrote:
Just because 12 jurors were too ignorant to see through Brenna Heatherley's drama queen act, it did reinforce this man's innocense in his family's
eyes! If she were so upstanding, where was her support system in court? This man has numerous family members and friends that will continue to support and stand behind him. This family has endured tremendous heartache and pain, due to this vindictive, manipulative female's allegations and lies. They are a strong family and will not give up the fight for Mr. Ambriati!
I'm glad to see there are stll righteous people out there willing to stand up and fight. My prayers go out to this man & his family.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yorkie2

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
@breakthelies---- obviously you are a family member/wife. Yeah i wouldnt want to think i had been sleeping with a man who had the hots for my young daughter either. Exactly what makes brenna want to lie about this? Plead your case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Motherof3girls

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2011
I agree with Yorkie...me being a mother of 3 girls I know I would stand behind them because how can you make stuff up that young when this all started?!?!?! Also, why would she do this when she has nothing to gain cause all her SO CALLED FAMILY ABANDONED HER!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
myopinioncounts

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2011
yorkie2 wrote:
@breakthelies---- obviously you are a family member/wife. Yeah i wouldnt want to think i had been sleeping with a man who had the hots for my young daughter either. Exactly what makes brenna want to lie about this? Plead your case.
Sounds to me like you may be this breana person
yorkie2

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2011
myopinioncounts wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you may be this breana person
Nope not her....
corruptionabound s

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Its funny how people do not have lives, that they live to post on sites such as this. To wallow in someone else's misery. I would imagine if this family is
smart, they have an attorney monitoring any and all sites posting stories about this individual. An attorney can easily subpoena email addresses,
etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonsense

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Nov 9, 2011
its public record that he is a convicted child molester. After reading all these posts no one has said anything about him that isnt public record.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Justice

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2012
breakthelies wrote:
eyes! If she were so upstanding, where was her support system in court? This man has numerous family members and friends that will continue to support and stand behind him. This family has endured tremendous heartache and pain, due to this vindictive, manipulative female's
allegations and lies. They are a strong family and will not give up the fight for Mr. Ambriati!
Mr.(I use that term loosely) Ambriati...is where he belongs. You seem to know him fondly...did you know the only reason he is in Texas is because he was wanted for several things back where he was from, which was New York? Did you know this man has at least 4 other kids out there that he never acknowleded or ever paid child support to. Stand up man that Mr. Ambriati. All's I can say is "I hope he drops the soap".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2012
all i can say is you people are all out there. i have known this man for years & have worked with him. he is the farthest thing from a child molester. people get convicted of things they did not do all the time. if he was wanted for something from new york they would have picked him up long ago. theres a little something called extradition. if -justice- is going from information on the web you better learn how to pay attention. you have mistaken this man for another family member thats been in prison for years. an i know this man has 5 kids not 4 so get your facts straight. men produce kids all the time that they never know about till later and some women get themselves pregnant intentionally all the time. this man has family in tx & ny that all know hes innocent. toward -motherof3girls- you need to get your facts straight too. this girl (i use the term loosely) made these accussations at the age of 21 so yes she was old enough to lie about it. from what ive been told she claims all her memories are from dreams. people have strange dreams that dont make them real. does nobody have brains enough to wonder why the entire family stood behind this man? she claims there all manipulated. wow he must be good to manipulate that many people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dumba$$alert

United States

#14 May 29, 2012
fordmankurt wrote:
all i can say is you people are all out there. i have known this man for years & have worked with him. he is the farthest thing from a child molester. people get convicted of things they did not do all the time. if he was wanted for something from new york they would have picked him up long ago. theres a little something called extradition. if -justice- is going from information on the web you better learn how to pay attention. you have mistaken this man for another family member thats been in prison for years. an i know this man has 5 kids not 4 so get your facts straight. men produce kids all the time that they never know about till later and some women get themselves pregnant intentionally all the time. this man has family in tx & ny that all know hes innocent. toward -motherof3girls- you need to get your facts straight too. this girl (i use the term loosely) made these accussations at the age of 21 so yes she was old enough to lie about it. from what ive been told she claims all her memories are from dreams. people have strange dreams that dont make them real. does nobody have brains enough to wonder why the entire family stood behind this man? she claims there all manipulated. wow he must be good to manipulate that many people.
Just because you worked with him doesnt mean you know what goes on behind closed doors. Just for giggles why would she lie about this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
crazy

Frisco, TX

#15 May 29, 2012
What happened?!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 May 31, 2012
for -dumb$$alert- you must match your name. are you that stupid to think bitches dont lie all the time. ive been to this mans home. have you? ive been around this girl (i use the term loosely alot like her). have you? theres so many reasons females lie. to cover there own ass. financial gain. who knows? what i do know is this man is no way what he has been accused of. this girl is nobodys victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
karmabites

Sugar Land, TX

#17 May 31, 2012
Lying female definitely got problems. She created a lot of BS for no reason. Lots of people know her how she really is.. She could ADMIT TO her LIES but she won't. She just steals from people, cheats, lies and REAL people know what she's about.
farmer girl texas

Farmersville, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2014
I do no Tommy, and do not believe he is a child molester.i do have my own thoughts about all of this. i thing when this happend it was consenual.
momo78

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Yall obviously dont know her. I went to school with her and was close to her for a some time. She neglected her kids and cheated on her hunsband who she used to get away from her dad. She drinks and parties and has more sexual partners than i cam even begin to count. I dnt know tom but i do know their family and shes nowhere near perfect and sweet and innocent. He may have had relations with her but as far as rape? Thats a lie. Shea very good at lies and manuipulating people. Shes also tried to accuse her husband of rape when he accused her of cheating and tried to leave with their kids. She called him in for kidnapping because toms daughter wasnt his biological one. But her husband has raised her daughter while she threatened to bash the little girls head in and told her repeatidly that she hated her. So she gave the children to her husband and ran off. Using him and countless other men to get whatever she wanted. Which is what i believe she did with tom as well. There was no proof that it went on for so long. The only proof was that tom was the father. And she got pregnant at 17. Took her years to ever say anything about it. And when she did it was only because tom told her that she couldnt move out of state with his kid. That must have made her pretty mad...mad enough to make up stories. And she was met by other people who didnt know her and asked her questions and they said she sounded infatuated or obsessed. Im not saying ita right for him to have consensual sex with someone under 18 but i know how easy it is to flaunt what you have to get what you want even at early ages. Sex with younger kids isnt uncommon. They have school pages where the children confess to all kinds of horrendous things from middle school and up. So its not unheard of that she was probably seducing him and most men when given the chance to sleep with a younger girl will not think twice. His mistake was given into her manipulation. I feel sorry for all those who have come in contact with her and all those poor men shes hurt and screwd over and especially for those other men that she claimed rapped her when i know the true stories of all of these incidents. May God have mercy on her soul. Noone knows her like i do and im just telling this because i want the world to know this about her. She once slept with a man she just met even after telling me he creeped her out because he looked like tom. She didnt even know him 24 hours! So to all of you who are on her side...you dont know her on a personal level like i do.and still do to this day..she hasnt changed. Never will. Look it up...she has a disorder. Fabricating stories is one of the symptoms.
momo78

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Sorry about the mispellings...hate these new phones with buttons too close
Ljax1110

Liverpool, NY

#21 Apr 13, 2015
Did you know Tom in NY? Well I did. And he was def wanted in NY. He spent time in jail for theft . He DOES have kids he has never paid a dime for. I know this as fact. Not something I read. I knew Tom very well in NY. He could be quite charming when he wanted. All an act. I know of at least 3 children he had in NY. I know he never paid a dime to them. That is a fact. I don't know what he told his friends and family in Texas, but I have paid his restitution on things here in NY. I have visited him in jail. He has snowed most of you. I wouldn't put anything past him. If he had sex with this girl underage and she produced yet another child, that's all the proof needed. Your an idiot to stand behind him. This Brianna might be a whack job but Tom is worse. I could tell you a million things about Tom that you wouldn't believe. And that's all first hand knowledge. Not anything I read. Karma's a bitch, isn't it.
fordmankurt wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vidor water Sep 2 gorillawarfarin 2
News Wind damage in Mid-County; Neches River t (Sep '08) Aug 30 MrsWolfgang96 13
travis family murder (Jun '08) Aug '17 i remember 36
James Urban Aug '17 Curious 1
Hello Aug '17 Hello 1
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Jul '17 angel_above 76
Duckling Rescue Jul '17 ILtoTX25 1

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages