jewell robbins
SRSF

West Lafayette, IN

#2264 Nov 29, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> The attorneys that drew up the Sale & assignment Papers are the ones that should be held accountable. They were trusted to draw up papers that would make this legal. They were in error for drawing them up, when it is illegal to sell shares in the outcome of a lawsuit to begin with. They seemed to feel they could get around this.
And Jewell should be held accountable for selling illegal securities. Whoops, my bad, she was charged with a felony for this. LMAO at anyone naive enough to fall for outlandish lies. I hope that she is once again found to be in contempt for her continued participation in this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
URNuts

Frankfort, IN

#2265 Dec 27, 2011
Y-vet wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you on here Bobby, I agree with you whole heartedly. I keep her in my prayers continually. This reminds me of Joseph in the Bible. Many simularities wrongly accused, jailed, etc... then delivers everyone from famine. She will soon be exalted.
lol you my dear are like the energizer bunny, you just keep going and going, i pray you figure it all out someday
StillCrazy

Murfreesboro, TN

#2266 Jan 9, 2012
Where can I invest? Sounds like everything is on the up and up! I have oil in my backyard, but no equipment to extract it. Looking for INVESTORS!!!!

That was a joke! Not true at all, I think.
hushie

Mount Sterling, KY

#2267 Jan 26, 2012
still going, 100 years is long enuff for this BS!
trish

Portage, MI

#2268 Jan 28, 2012
I have been hearing it is coming for years. What9
is the truth?
SRSF

West Lafayette, IN

#2269 Jan 28, 2012
trish wrote:
is the truth?
Its a facade. Nothing more.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2270 Jan 30, 2012
trish wrote:
is the truth?
geeez trish you should have it figured out after years, lol

Location hidden

#2271 Jan 30, 2012
StillCrazy wrote:
Where can I invest? Sounds like everything is on the up and up! I have oil in my backyard, but no equipment to extract it. Looking for INVESTORS!!!!
That was a joke! Not true at all, I think.
hey i am glad to see you are still crazy and around tell your dad i said hi ;)
Ding Dong

United States

#2272 Feb 10, 2012
Please tell me the witch is dead.
Mitzi Hammond Perkins

United States

#2273 Feb 10, 2012
Ding Dong wrote:
Please tell me the witch is dead.
Won't do any good....she will just hand the play book over to the next one.
SRSF

Saraland, AL

#2274 Feb 11, 2012
Mitzi Hammond Perkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't do any good....she will just hand the play book over to the next one.
My guess is one of her daughters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wow

United States

#2275 Jun 14, 2012
You guys still have nothing to do but talk about Jewell get a f life nobody scammed you guys. Go talk about something else

Location hidden

#2276 Jun 17, 2012
wow wrote:
You guys still have nothing to do but talk about Jewell get a f life nobody scammed you guys. Go talk about something else
lol and we are suppose to listen to someone called wow? prove she didnt run a scam on us, bet you cant, i can prove in many ways she did, your turn!
GREAT GRANDMA

Renton, WA

#2277 Jun 17, 2012
I am so taken back by what I am reading today.... So many people have been sold a bill of goods and thinking they would get a return that they needed, they scrapped together every nickel they could and gave it to these scammers. The list of scammers is long.. among the latest is A. Wayne Hodge... there has been many others. They get into trouble and after the judge throws the book at them, someone else takes over..usually a family member. Sad just plain sad. William Pelham Humphries did have a Mexican land grant....that part is true but he never 'sold' it.... instead he died. His widow applied for and received guardianship over there minor children...(documented 1850)...THEN SHE DIED BEFORE 1855. Their minor children were taken in by J.T. McFadin and raised by him...in 1878 the two daughters of Wm Pelham Humphries and Polly McFadin were told that the land was actually property of their father's. They filed suit for their rightful inheritance and it took 7 years but in 1885 ALL the league of land was awarded to the daughters. One of the daughters had died during the suit so her part was passed on to her only child, a son. Why wasn't these facts told through out the years? It is ALL documented BEFORE Spindletop. I seen that people on this forum respond to postings without reading or understanding the posts in which they are responding to.... for instance the 20 year party written about.... it was clear to me that the writer was referring to Robbins taking their money for that long and doing with it what she pleased. The only reason she tried to get people to hang on is so she could get more money from them. I read some of the same type junk from Hodge, Pegeroy, Feathers and the story goes on.
Still Has Hope

Evanston, IL

#2278 Jun 29, 2012
Anyone seen what the Probate Court in Collin County ordered today and does this have anything to do this so called "scam"? Ordered Release of funds held in court resgistry and ordered removal of administrator and adminstration and transferring cause to Jefferson County

Location hidden

#2279 Jul 5, 2012
Still Has Hope wrote:
Anyone seen what the Probate Court in Collin County ordered today and does this have anything to do this so called "scam"? Ordered Release of funds held in court resgistry and ordered removal of administrator and adminstration and transferring cause to Jefferson County
the cash bond the court had ordered was paid back to hodge and what was left of investigator leyko 5000 retainer was paid back to mercer, wayne hodge failed in collin county and has filed a civil suit against the state of texas in jefferson county, collin county is out of it they have sent it all on to jefferson county, the investigators report is also available and shows nothing found and sees no future for hodges case, so if you were one of the people hearing jewell had money coming through humphries, guess what she lied again, anyone who would like to see copies of court docs email me what you want, i will email it to you, thedollardog @ yahoo.com
yvet

Cincinnati, OH

#2281 Sep 13, 2012
Why, when someone tries to post here, does it just vanish within 24 hours of posting?

Please respond at [email protected] Thanks
FEDUP

Tucson, AZ

#2282 Sep 22, 2012
This just in-Jewell Robbins died, and hopefully the scam dies with her.
Also, hopefully, the many people who believed her and sent the witch money will have learned to identify a scam liked this in the future. My family lost money and hope in her scheme, and it would be nice if Jewell's family would return the money she stole, but that is probably a pipe dream as well.
Anytime you put your trust in another person, be prepared to get disappointed. If you want to make money, go out and earn it, invest it(in real securities)and enjoy it while you can. If not, then be content with what you have, and don't let some slick scammer separate you from it!
Toto

Tucson, AZ

#2283 Sep 22, 2012
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
The Fifth Estate, 1967
&fe ature=related
unknown

Troy, OH

#2284 Sep 25, 2012
i can't b/live how hurtful and spiteful people can be at times yes many may have lost money on a dream but they at least had something to dream of at any time everyone could have walked away and even sold their s/a to others that still had the dream no i am not and was not a dreamer of riches yes my family as well as myself lost money in this case but it also gave many of my family a reason to live and fight for each day alot of you say you are people of god then read your BIBLE it says clearly the wages of SIN is DEATH well jewell has passed may she be able to R.I.P. now very doubtful most people won't allow it because of what they lost well jewell lost her life her children lost their mother grandkids lost a grandmother is that not enough i gave plenty to the case but i would give double if i had another day with my mother and grand parents so yes jewell may have sinned dreams may have been shattered but let the sin and dream rest as jewell is resting let her family see a little peace.may GOD bless each of you..esp jewell's children and family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Orange Co. sheriff's detective charged w... Aug 27 fordmankurt 1
Review: Charles S Nacol Jewelry Co (Jul '09) Aug 18 DiamondGirl 14
Raquel West - Democrat Judge - Must Be Removed... Jul '16 CeeCee 2
What's going on in Beaumont Tx?. Jul '16 Anti - Color 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
which internet company do you use? Jun '16 bluerose 1
Talk about Beaumont (Nov '12) Jun '16 Tam 2

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages