What HAPPENED to Audrea?

What HAPPENED to Audrea?

Posted in the Beaumont Forum

Nice Person

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2011
My friend Audrea Campbell moved there with her little girl and a guy called Brian Barlow. A & B Roofing. lived on Broussard's Major Dr. I find out she died on
Dec 29 2010 heard she was cremated. Family not sure. Can't find her. Anyone knows anything please let us know. she was only 28. Thank you.
Poisin

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Nice Person wrote:
My friend Audrea Campbell moved there with her little girl and a guy called Brian Barlow. A & B Roofing. lived on Broussard's Major Dr. I find out she died on
Dec 29 2010 heard she was cremated. Family not sure. Can't find her. Anyone knows anything please let us know. she was only 28. Thank you.
Heard she went to Galveston County in late 2008.Audrea started a business called A&B Quality Roofing and Brian Thomas Barlow worked for her repairing roofs. Audrea bought a house on Wickersham Lane in Beaumont around the same time under the name "Aundrea".She was a widow and still listed Kentucky as her home address when she died mysteriously in Texas. All but 18 thousand dollars was gone out of 600 thousand dollars. 90 thousand was taken out of an account as she was dying. You'll probably find him at Wells Firego smiling.
nice person

Whiting, IN

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Poisin wrote:
<quoted text> Heard she went to Galveston County in late 2008.Audrea started a business called A&B Quality Roofing and Brian Thomas Barlow worked for her repairing roofs. Audrea bought a house on Wickersham Lane in Beaumont around the same time under the name "Aundrea".She was a widow and still listed Kentucky as her home address when she died mysteriously in Texas. All but 18 thousand dollars was gone out of 600 thousand dollars. 90 thousand was taken out of an account as she was dying. You'll probably find him at Wells Firego smiling.

Thank you for your post! Any more news on this!
nice person

Whiting, IN

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Poisin wrote:
<quoted text> Heard she went to Galveston County in late 2008.Audrea started a business called A&B Quality Roofing and Brian Thomas Barlow worked for her repairing roofs. Audrea bought a house on Wickersham Lane in Beaumont around the same time under the name "Aundrea".She was a widow and still listed Kentucky as her home address when she died mysteriously in Texas. All but 18 thousand dollars was gone out of 600 thousand dollars. 90 thousand was taken out of an account as she was dying. You'll probably find him at Wells Firego smiling.
Thank you for your reply! Do you have any more information on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) Sep 10 Dragonborn 61
beverly mcbride (Sep '07) Sep 6 Babyboy1000 8
News Former Orange Co. sheriff's detective charged w... Sep 2 momof3pups 2
Review: Charles S Nacol Jewelry Co (Jul '09) Aug '16 DiamondGirl 14
Raquel West - Democrat Judge - Must Be Removed... Jul '16 CeeCee 2
What's going on in Beaumont Tx?. Jul '16 Anti - Color 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages