Beaumont Federal Prison

Beaumont Federal Prison

Posted in the Beaumont Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Question

Potomac, MD

#1 Jun 22, 2007
U.S.P. inmates awarded with take out pizza for not causing an incident during the Regional Directors Visit?
Staff moral lowest in the region at Federal Complex?
Regional Director denies its a management issue and places blame on line staff?
Regional Director says no more lock downs because it will make Beaumont Federal Prison look dangerous?
Is it all true or just gossip?
bud

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Question wrote:
U.S.P. inmates awarded with take out pizza for not causing an incident during the Regional Directors Visit?
Staff moral lowest in the region at Federal Complex?
Regional Director denies its a management issue and places blame on line staff?
Regional Director says no more lock downs because it will make Beaumont Federal Prison look dangerous?
Is it all true or just gossip?
Pizza? Are you serious?

Gossip, and ignorant at that.
Chandra Harper

Jackson, MS

#3 Nov 6, 2007
I would like to get the address to the prison,and Mrs.WendyTerell fax number.
171okl

Mustang, OK

#4 Feb 15, 2008
Beaumont needs to call for a new Warden.
Place new lieutenants in the prision and
replace all management.
john

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2008
171okl wrote:
Beaumont needs to call for a new Warden.
Place new lieutenants in the prision and
replace all management.
who is the warden
ANN

Athens, TX

#6 May 21, 2008
MY SON WAS GIVEN NO VISITS AND NO PHONE CALLS FOR 1YR. THIS IS ABUSE. EVEN ANIMALS AT THE SEE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE VISITORS!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED TO CALL HIS CASE WORKER DEE GIBBS FOR OVER 5 DAYS, SHE WILL NOT CALL ME BACK. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME. I AM SICK AND MUST SEE MY SON.
Princess

Beaumont, TX

#7 May 22, 2008
Ann I am not sure but I would call the Mayors office to find out who to contact regarding your son ... I am sure that the case workers stay busy but after 5 days and no call back is a bit ridiculous!!!! I would KEEP calling everyday to both the prison and the Mayors office and any other numbers you may get until someone talks to you ... I wish you the best of luck and prayers for your illness ... If you find someone that is helpful in solving your problem please post for others that may have the same problem ... Best wishes
ANN

United States

#8 May 22, 2008
Princess wrote:
Ann I am not sure but I would call the Mayors office to find out who to contact regarding your son ... I am sure that the case workers stay busy but after 5 days and no call back is a bit ridiculous!!!! I would KEEP calling everyday to both the prison and the Mayors office and any other numbers you may get until someone talks to you ... I wish you the best of luck and prayers for your illness ... If you find someone that is helpful in solving your problem please post for others that may have the same problem ... Best wishes
thank you very very much!!!!!!!!
amy

Woodway, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2008
my step dad is in beaumont and they only feed them once a day and that is brekfest..i need help he has cancer and he is not in the best of shape please some tell me how to help him.
wood

Beaumont, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2008
Question wrote:
U.S.P. inmates awarded with take out pizza for not causing an incident during the Regional Directors Visit?
Staff moral lowest in the region at Federal Complex?
Regional Director denies its a management issue and places blame on line staff?
Regional Director says no more lock downs because it will make Beaumont Federal Prison look dangerous?
Is it all true or just gossip?
People who work in federal prisons as guards are an extreme lower life form. The only difference between a guard and an inmate, is that the guard has a badge.
jan

AOL

#11 Jun 19, 2008
I have tried to get info on my fiance's case so he can start half-way house papers and even hired a lawyer in the state of Kansas to see about dropping old state charges that was supose to be dropped 4 yrs. ago. But I can't get nowhere and the Kansas lawyer can't even get the info.. They have threatened my fiance with even lock down if he asks for the info. anymore. Just don't no where to go? Wondered if anyone has any suggestons? thanks
LOL

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2008
wood wrote:
<quoted text>People who work in federal prisons as guards are an extreme lower life form. The only difference between a guard and an inmate, is that the guard has a badge.
hey wood...stop all your jabbing and quit trying to blame everyone else for the fact that you are ignorant and can't get anything positive out of your life. you made your own choices to get to where you are right now. all that hate is going to do is get you locked back up one day and then you will be worse off then you are now.
saw

AOL

#13 Sep 14, 2008
Have you tried calling your congressman? We are from SC and that has been our route. Good luck.
ANN wrote:
MY SON WAS GIVEN NO VISITS AND NO PHONE CALLS FOR 1YR. THIS IS ABUSE. EVEN ANIMALS AT THE SEE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE VISITORS!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED TO CALL HIS CASE WORKER DEE GIBBS FOR OVER 5 DAYS, SHE WILL NOT CALL ME BACK. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME. I AM SICK AND MUST SEE MY SON.
Lady Love

Mesquite, TX

#14 Sep 14, 2008
Can someone please tell me if they moved the federal prisoners. I know that Beaumont was in the path of Hurricane Ike and the phone systems seem to be down. Please advise. Thanks
k1walk

AOL

#15 Sep 15, 2008
Anyone know the conditions of federal prision after ike???
skbaez

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2008
my ex brother-in-law is in federal in Beaumont and I too would like to know what the score is with the inmates after Ike. Any one find out anything yet?
Jan

AOL

#17 Sep 16, 2008
My fiancee is at the federal prison. Iwould like to know anything? Haven't heard from him since Friday night. He said they had no evacuation plans in place. The power had cut off twice while we were talking. Worried sick not knowing! You can find info. on everything but the prison! They are humanes too!
worried

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2008
Our son is in federal at Beaumont. We recieved a call from him today. Thank the good Lord they are ok.
Jan

AOL

#19 Sep 16, 2008
Just wanted to let everyone know my fiancee called tonight. He's ok but wanted to let everyon know their on generators and finally got to get out of their cells today. Can't drink the water because of it having salt water in it. They gave them 2 little bottles of water for the day the building took on no water.But he said it was a 100 degrees in their cells, so hot when you but your hand on the walls the paint comes off. They haven't given them any clean bedding he said it was all sweaty for 4 days and musty and midew too. He said they couldn't use the washers to even wash them. Just wanted to let everyone know the truth like I did. Atleast their alive Thank God!!
denton tx

Denton, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2008
my brother is in Beaumont prison and i have not heard anything.I wanted to know if everything is o.k. I have heard many story and most of them are bad i just need to known something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelicana Chicken Background Check Nov 25 Hank 2
I need to commit suicide soon Nov 22 Tomcat56 2
News Texas county elects black woman sheriff and vot... Nov 14 Dee Dee Dee 1
charity leonard snook (Oct '13) Nov 9 Concernedmom 3
beverly mcbride (Sep '07) Sep '16 Babyboy1000 8
News Former Orange Co. sheriff's detective charged w... Sep '16 momof3pups 2
Review: Charles S Nacol Jewelry Co (Jul '09) Aug '16 DiamondGirl 14

Beaumont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaumont Mortgages