I know

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Just so that everybody knows you better not b trusting him bcause he is ratting and ripping people off... He has done this to me. He got me for $300 nd got another friend of mine for $40. He his going to the trailer park nd getting his stuff nd keeping it for himself. I hear they have a warrant on him for holding a un to a woman in powell co and robbing here. Just a lil FYI fpr everybody so if your messing with him you had better stop it now...
adam

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
good job tattling now go sit down and do your homework.. gtfu
Tommy Cole

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I frigged old man Fox's daughter... Good puntang pie!
oooh

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Which 1 r u talking about? All the fox girls I know r dirty skanks
Amy

Booneville, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Which Russell are you talking about? father or son? I miss the family dinners!!!
took care of

Hazard, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
ol man russells ex ad is a hotlil thing heard it was a as easy as anything to geta few beers and she ready
little bo

AOL

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Tommy Cole wrote:
I frigged old man Fox's daughter... Good puntang pie!
u not much of a man to kiss an tell whitch one was it u sleep with ?
trash

Hueysville, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Jr is a piece of trash
perfecto

Macon, GA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
what about old man foxs wife seen her in the pep office the other day looking ver fine
pitiful

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2012
writing yourself compliments? lol!
old friend

London, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2014
I am trying to locate big and little Russell Fox can anyone help
old friend

London, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2014
Amy wrote:
Which Russell are you talking about? father or son? I miss the family dinners!!!
since you know them I am an old friend who hasnt seen them in years i thought you might be able to help me get in touch with them or pam addresses phone number any kind of info would be helpful thank you
Russell fox jr

United States

#13 May 12, 2015
This is little Russ I know I did a lot of bad stuff but I have changed my whole life I bought my own house have a beautiful family and nice cars but most of all I am sober and have a great career I am sorry for all the wrong I did and apologize to anyone I've hurt I paid for all my sins and am a better man for whatever it's worth
bull

United States

#14 May 15, 2015
Russell fox jr wrote:
This is little Russ I know I did a lot of bad stuff but I have changed my whole life I bought my own house have a beautiful family and nice cars but most of all I am sober and have a great career I am sorry for all the wrong I did and apologize to anyone I've hurt I paid for all my sins and am a better man for whatever it's worth
BULL&HIT
Willtheyeverlear n

Richmond, KY

#15 May 15, 2015
Some threads need to be left dead. 2012 what's up with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save a lot or little 11 hr Lol 59
The troll couldnt stand the pressure 11 hr Lolol 4
Anybody heard how Mikie is doing? (Aug '14) 15 hr Wondering 8
The thought police are at it again Tue FredSmyth 5
county clerk Tue FredSmyth 12
Why Did 81% of Beattyvileans Vote for Trump Mon Spencer 34
Kay Chambers Guard at Three Forks Jan 14 Boosie 17

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance