SUBWAY has gone to shit

“Hang Together”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 24, 2011
My experience at Subway has been, they do a decent job regarding courtesy and speed. And the food is consistent and tasty.
WILD DOGS

Richmond, KY

#23 Jul 24, 2011
I got a meatball sub there a few years back. This is my favorite sub. I got a bad case of food poisoning from it. Haven't bought anything from the Beattyville subways since. It made me sick. That's all I Know.
and

Raccoon, KY

#24 Jul 25, 2011
Shelley still works there saw her just yesterday when i went to subway
bud wrote:
somedays subway is good and somedays subway is slow. but are you really going to jump on people that have to stand there under the pressure of you staring at them while they make your sandwhich. they are a cashier combined with a cook. they do both jobs, but atleast they are working unlike many able folk who don't even try to find a job. and trust being a cashier and dealing with people can really get to you by the end of the day. but obviously some of you have forgot what it is like to have to work a job like that. and they really messed up when they fired shelly cause she was one of the quickest and best workers they had.
Sosolazy

Pikeville, KY

#25 Sep 9, 2012
I worked at Subway about 2-3 years ago for a short time. Yeah Ellen is a total fat cow. It is unknown to me at how she could possibly run any business at all. She treats her employees like total crap and is so lazy that I don't know how she breathes. She's fake to every customer. I finally got sick of her crap and haven't even been in that Shellmart since. I refuse to go in there because I can't stand the looks of that fat thing.
Non Customer

Pikeville, KY

#26 Sep 9, 2012
Sosolazy wrote:
I worked at Subway about 2-3 years ago for a short time. Yeah Ellen is a total fat cow. It is unknown to me at how she could possibly run any business at all. She treats her employees like total crap and is so lazy that I don't know how she breathes. She's fake to every customer. I finally got sick of her crap and haven't even been in that Shellmart since. I refuse to go in there because I can't stand the looks of that fat thing.
Do Not Eat There! Because of Her!! Rude
love subway

Winchester, KY

#27 Sep 9, 2012
Changing your name doesnít change who you are and I agree donít eat there if you are dissatisfied with it but I highly doubt your rambles on topix is going to influence anyone else so why get on here and make a total a$$ of yourself. I love subway and I love that the food is always fresh and I get to watch my sub being made just the way I like it. Who cares about the service as long as the food is good?????
anyway

AOL

#28 Sep 9, 2012
It doesnt do any good to talk to the management in these chain stores.They get paid minimum wage.They are generally dumber than the employees.
anyway

AOL

#29 Sep 9, 2012
love subway wrote:
Changing your name doesnít change who you are and I agree donít eat there if you are dissatisfied with it but I highly doubt your rambles on topix is going to influence anyone else so why get on here and make a total a$$ of yourself. I love subway and I love that the food is always fresh and I get to watch my sub being made just the way I like it. Who cares about the service as long as the food is good?????
Tipical idiot.Get yo mamma to make you a sannich.You can watch her too.
Sosolazy

Pikeville, KY

#30 Sep 9, 2012
anyway wrote:
It doesnt do any good to talk to the management in these chain stores.They get paid minimum wage.They are generally dumber than the employees.
exactly! I agree, the food is good and that's why I USED to go there before I worked there (and if I do go to Subway, it's not in Lee County) but honestly doesn't anyone wonder WHY they can't keep employees? She treats her employees like total garbage. Ellen likes to embarrass her employees right in front of a bunch of customers for no reason just so she can make herself look good. She expects you to know everything within 5 minutes of working there. Can't wait to see her leave there some day!
AgreeWithSoSoLaz y

Raccoon, KY

#31 Sep 9, 2012
I totally agree with sosolazy she totally makes her employees feel like crap but her crap isn't nothing compared to Bonnies. You make a mistake and she would rather fire you that deal with it. I don't eat or shop there. You wanna talk about nasty then work there and I bet none of you would eat there ever again. Some of the employees are o.k. but the truth is that think you should never have a day off around there some of them people are working constantly because they are made to. If you make her made she will cut your hours and then you won't have a pay check.
love subway

Winchester, KY

#32 Sep 9, 2012
So this isnt really about eating there, its about working there. In that case find another job but I'm not going to stop eating there because you have drama at your work place . Im sure noone else really cares either.
Class Act

Versailles, KY

#33 Sep 9, 2012
Ellen needs to go period.The thomas family wouldn't have stood for anything of this nature!Yup shell has went to he// in a hand bag Bonnie said she's just gave up new owners don't know what they are doing.It's dirty nasty have to wait for people to move watch them make drug deals play lottery and talk while u wait to get gas.
Jessica

Booneville, KY

#34 Sep 9, 2012
Ellen is very moody, might be nice one day, then a total "b" the next. I know people have their bad days, but geez, she has bad months. The whole store has gone downhill big time, you can't just run in there & back out. Lines are so long & they have the worst workers, everyone seems so rude except Bonnie.
old man

Winchester, KY

#35 Sep 9, 2012
i dont go there cause that fat woman looks at me like i am a parisite and begleys isnt ne better
y is every one so dang hateful in town?
just saying

United States

#36 Sep 14, 2012
Mountain Proud wrote:
My experience at Subway has been, they do a decent job regarding courtesy and speed. And the food is consistent and tasty.
You are dumb!!!! She'll Mart doesn't have any courtesy for customers. They Never stock the ale 8 back and nancy is one rude bitch!!
Truth

Raccoon, KY

#37 Sep 14, 2012
the truth is you would not eat the food period if you knew what when on there have you realized there are to many complaints from to many people for something not to be wrong.
i all so worked at subway

United States

#39 Oct 3, 2012
there is no reason for them being so slow the subway i worked at had a normal lunch rush of about 40 to 50 ppl and it was no problem to have them done paid for and happy within an hour that was with three girls working and we all ways had are prep done and did not have to do it in the middle of makeing something
Really

Macon, GA

#40 Oct 3, 2012
I like it when they put on gloves and then while they are fixing your sandwich they take their hands and wipe all the mess of the counter and into the waste. Yum yum. That is why I don't eat there,
Ellen stinks

Hueysville, KY

#41 Oct 3, 2012
Yes Subway suks , the need to fire that fat lazy Ellen , shes rude as hell and sorry too.

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#42 Oct 3, 2012
I was in line and I saw Ellen scratch her butt and then go on with making some guys sandwich. He was looking at the choices and didn't see it himself. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Beattyville need to improve? 1 hr The lone anarchist 13
How do you feel ? 9 hr Sad 1
The Trailer Fire In Town 12 hr XXX 15
County Judge 14 hr bull dog 36
Beauty shops watch out 15 hr XXX 3
Maddy kehler Wed Helpmelol 1
Trump Wed Not Obummer 9

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance