Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16223 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15526 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a Draft Dodger you simple minded SOB.
What evidence do you have to prove this point.?You have mentioned it repeatedly,but there is nothing to indicate it to be true except it is your belief,which also is maybe not true<
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15527 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have to prove this point.?You have mentioned it repeatedly,but there is nothing to indicate it to be true except it is your belief,which also is maybe not true<
My sorce is Romney, he admitted he got deferrals to go to France where he hid until the War was over, you stupid pos.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15529 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My sorce is Romney, he admitted he got deferrals to go to France where he hid until the War was over, you stupid pos.
Deferrals?Then came back ,registered,and not called! Good for him! He did what all good people should,he went out and worked for his religion!So,you are calling him out,but where did you serve?

You are picking out things that leave you without any cause.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15530 Oct 9, 2012
You have just proved he is,was,not a draft dodger.You may not like it,but now that is so.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15531 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Deferrals?Then came back ,registered,and not called! Good for him! He did what all good people should,he went out and worked for his religion!So,you are calling him out,but where did you serve?
You are picking out things that leave you without any cause.
The War was over you silly dipshit.

He hid out in France just like his sorry Grandfather hid out in Mexico with all 6 of his wives.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15532 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You have just proved he is,was,not a draft dodger.You may not like it,but now that is so.
Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Dr Kakomonides

Salem, MA

#15533 Oct 9, 2012
american wrote:
this is ridiculous
You are ridiculous by your mother side.
Dr Kakomonides

Salem, MA

#15534 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The War was over you silly dipshit.
He hid out in France just like his sorry Grandfather hid out in Mexico with all 6 of his wives.
So, what is wrong with that, MF?
He was not looking for young boys or young virgens, pervert.
Dr Kakomonides

Salem, MA

#15535 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Providence in his infinite wisdom was protecting him. His Destiny was to save America and the world of the Infernal Chaos we are now.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15536 Oct 9, 2012
Voter wrote:
Bad debate
...excellent debate!! it showed america, just how incompetant obama is!! this is the real obama!!
please

Lexington, KY

#15537 Oct 9, 2012
I saw a President who was so ashamed to have to stand next to a screaming baboon moron that he had to bow his head, as to not associate himself with such lying ignorance. At no point did he exhibit incompetence, but he did show some borderline intolerance of Mitt's stupidity and barbaric behavior.
WAAAAA

Okemos, MI

#15538 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Hey, wtf, are you inbred? This is the most amazing display of why liberals should not reproduce. There is nothing you have said that makes any sense or has anything other than raw WAAAAAAA emotion behind it. Even if Obama does win the election (which he won't, but he is certaintly capable of trying circumvent it as he has shown no respect for the Constitution), it doesn't matter. The global economy is crashing and the only thing you should be concerned about next year is where are you going to get a new shade of eyeliner when the circus pulls out of town.

LOLOL
Shadowlands

Cadiz, KY

#15539 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sick of how you idiots have a hard on about Romney's service when Clinton, Obama, and Biden NEVER served!!!!! Shows your extreme bias!!!!!!!!!!
I can't help it if Romney's hypocrisy gets your panties in a wad. Maybe if he would just stick to one story instead of tailoring one to fit whatever situation he's in.....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15541 Oct 9, 2012
please wrote:
I saw a President who was so ashamed to have to stand next to a screaming baboon moron that he had to bow his head, as to not associate himself with such lying ignorance. At no point did he exhibit incompetence, but he did show some borderline intolerance of Mitt's stupidity and barbaric behavior.
He didn't have a clue what to say!!! There was no teleprompter!!!
Whiner

Louisville, KY

#15542 Oct 9, 2012
yes
JUST MY THOUGHT

Hindman, KY

#15543 Oct 9, 2012
Tough Love wrote:
What an embarrassment for Kentucky. Conway is out to lunch and Paul is just plain goofy. I can't believe this is the best we have to offer. That said, and putting politics aside -- I dislike both parties equally -- Conway will probably do the least amount of damage. Paul's ideas will only benefit the wealthy and big business. If he has any influence in Washington, it will lead to the death of the middle class, make even basic education unaffordable for the average american, and eliminate the basic protections that are currently afforded to the American people. This great nation would quickly become a third world nation if Paul were in charge.
ok seriously folks when will we get someone in here with a lil sense to grow the heck up and just admitt to one thing how many times have we heard the promise of a better way and it doesnt really matter who gets in for what reason the truth is talk is cheap and promises are made to be broken neather paul nor conway will stand to do what they promise one says its better this way the other says another way furthermore no mater wich way you go with it sumthin will always happen to be good in many ways but always has its bad things that follow ok just stop promising to make it all better when you know, you cant just simply say you can and it will happen, change is never easy it may be good one way but it will be worse in others no matter what you try i beleave thats called CAUSE AND EFFECT people will love you when get voted in but they will always hate you by the time your voted out no matter how many jobs you create or where you place them they population and demand for jobs will never be sufice to fit our numbers equally in other words there will never come a time when the number of jobs will fit the number of any one place never will there every be a world where everyone has jobs and families and we all live happily ever after and they seem to be takeing out jobs instead of creating them latley what with the coal industry is plumitting down at the hands of folks who think they know whats best we got promised more jobs we want them cause we need them give your asisstants asisstant an asisstant create not tear down isnt that how legoes go and you must support a table with a leg to keep it standing so somebody throw a leg suciety is falling!!!!!
WE NEED SOMEONE IN HERE THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS AND WHO WILL REBUILD WHAT THOSE IN OUR PAST HAVE BROKEN!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15544 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it if Romney's hypocrisy gets your panties in a wad. Maybe if he would just stick to one story instead of tailoring one to fit whatever situation he's in.....
Democrats constantly complain about "the rich getting richer", and blame it on the Republican process, when in reality it is their own stupidity which prevents them from obtaining wealth in any great degree. It's always about "the money" because for the most part democrats are too stupid to earn enough to maintain an overall lifestyle that matches that of the Republicans.

"You got it, I want it, but I'm too stupid to earn it myself, so I want the government to take it from you, and give some of it to me." Typical have not thinking, coupled with the stupidity that drives it, is what keeps the democratic party alive. It is the reason all poor minorities, blacks, hispanics, etc. all vote democratic, and the same reason the democrats pander to them with countless give away programs.

The party of entitlement, vs. the party of self reliance. So when you break it all down idiot's are always democrats. They are more than willing to trade freedom, for a much larger and more expensive government that will give them what they are too stupid to acquire on their own.

Just look at the programs the democrats want. They are all, for the most part, things the Republicans already have. Housing, health care, education, retirement. The bulk of the democrats out there are too stupid to achieve them, and when they do they go about it in such an incredibly stupid fashion,(over mortgaged housing, and foolish credit card spending), they wind up losing it in the process. So of course they vote for a give away artist like Hussein who will increase the size of government, and create programs in the process, that will give it to them.

Now if you take the time to think about it, none of these programs would in fact be possible if there weren't any Republicans to increase taxes on to pay for them. No matter how you slice it the democrats should be repentant to the Republicans, simply because without them who could they tax to pay for the things they themselves are too stupid to achieve on their own?
Bonnie Kavoussi

Livingston, TN

#15545 Oct 10, 2012
Get rid of Paul also;

Republicans force Worker to pay to romney

Facebook,twitter,email to all you know.

Murray Energy's Alleged Pro-Romney Coercion Should Be Investigated: Ohio Democratic Party

The Huffington Post | By Bonnie Kavoussi Posted:\

The Ohio Democratic Party has requested a criminal investigation of the Ohio-based Murray Energy, after the coal company allegedly told employees to donate to Republican politicians including Mitt Romney.

The alleged coercion of political donations from employees may have "involved extortion, money laundering, racketeering, and other violations of Title 18 of the US criminal code," Ohio Democratic Party chairman Chris Redfern wrote in a letter to U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach on Monday.

Last Thursday, The New Republic's Alec MacGillis reported that Murray Energy CEO Bob Murray pressured his employees to donate to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, among others, as well as to Murray Energy's pro-Republican political action committee. Some of the firm's 3,000 employees reportedly feared they might lose their jobs if they did not make these political donations.

Before that, in August, Murray reportedly forced coal miners at the Century Mine in Beallsville, Ohio, to give up a day's worth of pay to show up at a rally with Romney, according to the local news radio station WWVA. Then, too, some workers feared not attending could cost them their jobs.

Murray, a climate-change denier, has a history of making questionable claims. In 2010, for one, he wrote a letter to employees in which he said that, if workers did not donate to Murray Energy's PAC, "the coal industry will be eliminated and so will your job."

Murray is not the only pro-Romney CEO pressuring his employees to support Romney. Richard Lacks, CEO of the Michigan-based Lacks Enterprises, a car-part manufacturer, also urged his 2,300 employees to vote for Romney in a recent letter
Shadowlands

United States

#15547 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats constantly complain about "the rich getting richer", and blame it on the Republican process, when in reality it is their own stupidity which prevents them from obtaining wealth in any great degree. It's always about "the money" because for the most part democrats are too stupid to earn enough to maintain an overall lifestyle that matches that of the Republicans.
"You got it, I want it, but I'm too stupid to earn it myself, so I want the government to take it from you, and give some of it to me." Typical have not thinking, coupled with the stupidity that drives it, is what keeps the democratic party alive. It is the reason all poor minorities, blacks, hispanics, etc. all vote democratic, and the same reason the democrats pander to them with countless give away programs.
The party of entitlement, vs. the party of self reliance. So when you break it all down idiot's are always democrats. They are more than willing to trade freedom, for a much larger and more expensive government that will give them what they are too stupid to acquire on their own.
Just look at the programs the democrats want. They are all, for the most part, things the Republicans already have. Housing, health care, education, retirement. The bulk of the democrats out there are too stupid to achieve them, and when they do they go about it in such an incredibly stupid fashion,(over mortgaged housing, and foolish credit card spending), they wind up losing it in the process. So of course they vote for a give away artist like Hussein who will increase the size of government, and create programs in the process, that will give it to them.
Now if you take the time to think about it, none of these programs would in fact be possible if there weren't any Republicans to increase taxes on to pay for them. No matter how you slice it the democrats should be repentant to the Republicans, simply because without them who could they tax to pay for the things they themselves are too stupid to achieve on their own?
That's quite a screed. So, how do you reconcile your opinion with the fact that most of the poorest states in the country, the least educated states, the least healthy states--consistently vote Republican in national elections?

Take Kentucky for an example. Consistently near the bottom in education, near the top in poverty, near the top in negative health measures like cancer, obesity, heart disease, etc...and yet the state has voted Republican in 7 of the last 10 Presidential elections.

And Kentucky is hardly an isolated example of this phenomenon. Other states that share the same set of metrics also regularly vote Republican in national elections. They include Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina. These states also receive far more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes.

Conversely, the wealthiest states, states with the highest educated population, states with average or above average health metrics, tend to vote Democratic in national elections--Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Washington, et al. And these states pay more in federal taxes than they get back in spending.

You can of course, believe whatever you want. But you might want to give some more thought to this.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#15548 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Up all Night again you stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Mays (Oct '15) 8 min Mankind 9
Transgender rest rooms in Beattyville 6 hr Billhilly 11
Dollar General Store- Complaint number (Sep '12) Thu nick 150
I heard Robert Goe might run for Mayor next term? Thu Def 13
Jesse Bowling (Jun '15) Thu Rick 8
Part Time Work Thu Concerned 2
pregnant Wed Tanner 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages