extremely disgusted

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2011
WTF is wrong with this girl? The first man that she married treated her like shit and beat her. The father of her 2 kids loved her and did anything he could for her. She got in trouble for selling pills. She married Don Mays who supposedly beat her and both of her kids. While married to Don she is still sleeping with the kids' biological father. She leaves Don to be with Brandon Caudill. She cheats on Brandon with Don. Her house is almost always disgusting. Half of the time her kids look like they haven't had a bath in a week. Shen they are with other people and eat, they eat like they're starved to death b/c they don't get to eat right at home. She is back on drugs. She beats her babies. Can someone please explain to me why someone hasn't beaten the hell out of her or had her kids taken away from her to show you don't get to keep your kids if you won't take care of them.
Talk is cheap

Jackson, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2011
If you are so worried why don't you call social services since you know all about how her kids are being treated, Step up and do what is right,don't just get on here and talk about her. For the kids.
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
"NEKA" Is that a nickname? Who is this person?
Reality

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Sorry to hear she is back on drugs...
Parent

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Doesn't she have any parents that can step in and check on the children?
Neka personally

Irvine, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Yes I have parents. They are the ones that are doing this. I am not on drugs, I keep getting drug tested everytime that they call social services, I pass everytime. I do not beat my children that is why I still have them even though social services has been in and out for 5 years. If I were abusive than wouldn't they have taken them by now? I have busted my butt to make sure that my kids have everything that they need everyday. I do NOT bounce from man to man either. I don't have time for that. I work, was working 2 jobs to make ends meet. So b4 any1 can judge me know me first. Know my story b4 you trash talk me
Sincerely
Neka herself
elmer with a little e

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Neka personally wrote:
Yes I have parents. They are the ones that are doing this. I am not on drugs, I keep getting drug tested everytime that they call social services, I pass everytime. I do not beat my children that is why I still have them even though social services has been in and out for 5 years. If I were abusive than wouldn't they have taken them by now? I have busted my butt to make sure that my kids have everything that they need everyday. I do NOT bounce from man to man either. I don't have time for that. I work, was working 2 jobs to make ends meet. So b4 any1 can judge me know me first. Know my story b4 you trash talk me
Sincerely
Neka herself
Why would your parents do that to you. Parents don't intentionally try to hurt their kids and grandkids. Makes no sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 153,227
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Obamas KY Candidate 4,608
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 45 min really 26,271
Isis 49 min Ben Wade 14
How's Roxanne doing 1 hr dreamy 4
mike dunaway (Mar '11) 10 hr Shorty 11
Debbie Noble (wife not sister) and family 14 hr bite me 4
•••
•••
•••

Beattyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••