scot and misty
kids that suffer

Clay City, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
i dont see how the welfare hasnt stepped in and took their kids, they sell everything they have including their food stamps they get to feed those kids. they sell their wic they get for their baby, they sell her diet pills she gets from the doc.(she looks like she really should take them) they have ripped everyone off! misty will sell fake pills to people to get money to pay for there habit, one will go to walmart and steal things and the other one take it back for the gift cards to sell to get money for dope. and they call churches and begg for food. people like this dont deserve their kids, when they are people out in the world dying to have kids, and cant but low life peices of trash like this gets to keep their kids..poor children, its a shame they have to go through a life like they have. God please watch over them.

“Heaven for the climate,”

Since: Apr 12

Hell for the company.

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Then stop giving, stop helping, stop doing for them whoever that they are. Apparently you know. It's one thing to help the kids and its possible to help just the kids if you can without helping the parents tough but possible. Don't enable where you know that you're only helping them do something that you don't like. If you do then its your own damn fault and you don't need to be on here bitchin you as guilty as they are.
ididntfuckkrissy

Wayland, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
scot only has one ball, and mistys so big she cant de-crab herself.
too much info
#4 Apr 12, 2012
thanks for the image. Didnt need that mental pic. But my advice is if u have that big enough prob with them them. Go to their face and not behind their backs only cowards do that. Just my advice
wellwellwell

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2012
sounds like you know them very well. are you helping them to do this.. and scotty is in jail. so there you go. you did not know it all. sounds to me like you know so much about them. you have to be helping them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox news 42 min puke 6
Del again 3 hr Why is 6
Trina and Terry 7 hr Pioneer woman 1
Sug Combs 9 hr true 5
Doc Sun Lambie 8
Marsha Moore Sat XXX 5
Fight at clinic Apr 22 XXX 2

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance