Corey B is using and abusing mg family

Corey B is using and abusing mg family

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

Eloise

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
I'm tired of this trollop. She uses him and if he gets a 5 dollar bill off to dairy queen she goes she's still a child and herfamily let her have sex with multiple and use him and his car to drum her and her family all over. Next time u cuss at me u won't be dining at dq. U b in mess hall at juvie center
letha

Anchorage, AK

#2 Feb 11, 2012
well i dont know who u are but this is my sister and i sure that u have no room to talk about any body becouse your family is proubly doing a hole lot worse then hers so u need to ahut you mouth
either

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2012
I don't know either of you but take some of that anger energy and learn to spell..but, I have no dog in this fight and would still like to say if u have $5 in Beattyville- what else u gonna do with it??? At least it's not spent on pills
john

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Heard she was prego. That poor guys life is screwed
sam i am

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2012
john u need to stfu! if in fact she IS using u then it's ur own fault. Corey and Letha are good kids. they make mistakes just like all human beings do but what gives u the right to get on topix and post BS about someone? have u tried the adult approach by talking to her about it? corey's gonna be an awesome mom, she's always quick to help out and wesley loves her dearly. i don't think you know what a HUGE can of worms your opening by running ur mouth.

P.s. Leatha, u know who this is, u practically lived at our house over the summer. my family misses u and wishes u the best. don't let some loser like john get u all ralled up!
jen

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Lmao you're hilarious. If she treats the baby like she does Wesley and his family then the poor thing don't stand a chance. And getting up at 11 am screaming at people don't show much promise. And I sure as hell don't fear a teenager that still shits yellow and can't wipe her ass.
harold

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Who did she háček to teach her to b a mon
harold

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2012
harold wrote:
Who did she háček to teach her to b a mon
Have
harold

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2012
letha wrote:
well i dont know who u are but this is my sister and i sure that u have no room to talk about any body becouse your family is proubly doing a hole lot worse then hers so u need to ahut you mouth
You're an idiot. Your brain has slipped to that massive ass behind you
wesley johnson

Beattyville, KY

#10 May 29, 2012
for all yall haters out der dis is wesley ficking johnon i ant gotta hide my name like de rest of yall and ill tell what yall just jelouis cause me and corey is in love and one other dan if yall so brave and know so mush come say it to my face i cant stand people dats gotta get fake ass names and talk about people yall just little ass kids just trying to start sumthan but yall cnat back it up if yall so bad to talk on here talk in my face lets see how far yall little bitc ass get fools!!!!!!!!!!
Carl

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
Wes what r u trying to say son. Did u graduate middle school?
sammy

AOL

#12 May 31, 2012
dis wes,he a mess..yall
fred

AOL

#13 May 31, 2012
dis wes,he a mess yeall.
Spelling works for me

Winchester, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2012
My god can you people spell ??This thread makes me laugh it is the bright spot in a rainy day!Please keep posting
my 2 cents in on it

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Corey is a bad pill who*e that's using Wesley .......corey is still a child herself and needs help.....corey used to sleep around with josh brown and everyone knows he's ate up! He was a needle freak!!! Now letha....I like her she's pretty cool, but corey is just a straight out who*e that wants a man to take care of her......as far as Wesley goes he's a cheater and is out for a piece of a*s! Corey can't even take care of herself ....let alone a baby? Wesley is a piece of sh*t...and a liar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moved away and became very wealthy 18 min LOVE IT 8
Information on Three forks regional jail (Mar '14) 47 min Becky 49
News Constituent tells McConnell: 'I'll sit down and... 1 hr SMH 3
no broadband internet (Apr '16) 1 hr XXX 7
Donnie Paul Smith (Feb '10) 1 hr Mockingbird 15
Marigold Apartments (Jun '16) 9 hr XXX 16
Officer Ward at ThreeForks bringing drugs into ... 21 hr FeelthecomingWrath 12

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance