zzz

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

OMG... saw her in town last night and she looks like she is 7 months pregnant....... NOT CUTE!!!
sweet17

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

what she isn't pregnant if she is what the f*****************
haha45

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

as'sholes! she aint f'uckin prego!
omg

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

probaly!!!!!!!!!!
DEATHBYSILENCE-B ASS

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

really u all need to shut the f*** up bout shawna. this is horses***. im serious if u have something to say say it to her face u bunch of f***ing p******....
haha

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

i think shes hot as heck...i wud love to date her. you all are friggin crazy rly? lol
Shawna

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

umm no im not prego.haha you guys on here doesn't have anything better to do then talk sh** that you can't back up. lmao its so funny. good luck in life.
I really wanna know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Shawna, you go girl.
garbage man

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

she has one amazing azz that i love to see in track pants
The fat bitc-

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Judged:

Her legs r like cottage cheese i swear
To be as fiscal fit as her looks like she would b a little more thin. Her teeth r fucked up to ive heard her say right out of her own mouth that shes went days without brushing them pretty funny haha Bitc* suck on that
hahaha

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Yeah, Shawna trotts around acting like she's about to go fight for the UFC. I wish she would, I'd box her anyday. Although I won't disclose my name because I don't want slander charges on me or I would. It's about like something that little snitch would do!! I heard whenever her and Scott breakup she runs and tells his mom everything he's done. what kind of girlfriend is that????????
Shawna

Verona, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

haha. i think this is so funny, you cam't come to my face and say anything to me you have to do it on here lmao. well if you wanna "box" me haha u know were the hell i am pussy. quit running your mouth on here and tell me in person....that is if your not to scared. haha u all are really pathetic. stop talking about sh*t that you know nothing about.

“I'm the real Rusty Shackleford”

Since: Apr 09

Arlen, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

You never talk about a lady looking pregnant, even if she is pregnant. No wonder there are so many single men in Beattyville trying to get my Nancy. Luckily for me, she loves me and your pick up lines suck.
Kayla Reed

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

okay this sh*t is crazy. I have known Shawna Moore since i was a baby. we grew up together. you have know right to be on here tlkin shit about her, i mean if she was prego its noun of ur damn business. but she's not so leave her the hell alone. i mean im sure whoever put this shit on here about her is just jealous. and if scott thought shawna wasnt a good girlfriend im sure he wouldnt be with her right now.
curious

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

pizza in a oven o.k. cat in oven bad
hahaha

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

Shawna wrote:
haha. i think this is so funny, you cam't come to my face and say anything to me you have to do it on here lmao. well if you wanna "box" me haha u know were the hell i am pussy. quit running your mouth on here and tell me in person....that is if your not to scared. haha u all are really pathetic. stop talking about sh*t that you know nothing about.
Oh believe me, I know plenty about it. If you seen me you wouldn't want to fight me because I'd kick your ass all the way into next week. I really wish you'd say something to my face you straight gutted POS. I'd f_cking knock that crooked smile square off of your brown nosing face!
hahaha

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Kayla Reed wrote:
okay this sh*t is crazy. I have known Shawna Moore since i was a baby. we grew up together. you have know right to be on here tlkin shit about her, i mean if she was prego its noun of ur damn business. but she's not so leave her the hell alone. i mean im sure whoever put this shit on here about her is just jealous. and if scott thought shawna wasnt a good girlfriend im sure he wouldnt be with her right now.
Then why has he broke up with her an @ssload of times for other women? She obviously is just good in bed, or so he's said.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Well if i do recall ms shawna u thought u could fight in middle school and u got proved wrong your face was about 3 times fater when Samantha and Harley got done with you so if i was u i wouldnt b so cocky.
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

jellybeans will fit into your nose but not a good idea to do
Shawna

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

haha really im not scared of anyone on here. and btw that was in MIDDLE SCHOOL! lmao. im a junior in high school now. i meen if you think i wud run from you than why don't you come face 2 face with me...u know who the hell i am? i meen really? stop getting on this gay ass website and just come to my face? and i prolly wud say something to your face id i knew who the hell you were. lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Beattyville Forum right now

Search the Beattyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Reality 147,280
Pageant 2 hr Can Not Believe 26
!!Boycott Home Depot!! 3 hr Ben Wade 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Gfm 81,565
Big Yard Sale August 1st Jackson, Ky, On Hwy 30 Thu Yard Saler 1
RE.Circut Judge? Thu Ben Wade 2
Anyone know a guy by the last name Thomas Thu Motorcycle dude 3
•••
•••
•••
Beattyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters