Josh

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2009
why dont you b!tches get a f*cking life you losers! I'm so sick of you girls! You guys are so f*cking stupid, to spend time on this website writing about other people, I think it's time you get a d@mn life. Have fun at school you little pre school kids.
Gotta Problem

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 3, 2009
It's a shame to see all you haters goin after Josh. He's a good guy. Beattyville is full of jealous people! Why don't all of you let Josh live his life and you live your own. This is ridiculous. Mind your own business!!!! He's family to me and I don't see what any of this accomplishes. It's easy to come on here and talk $hit, if you gotta problem with him, say it to his face.

“Stephanie <3's Her Nathan”

Since: Jul 09

Clay City

#23 Aug 3, 2009
No, actually . you should know what that one is... Its my volleyball number smartass. Just ask your boy.
MEE

United States

#24 Aug 3, 2009
Josh wrote:
why dont you b!tches get a f*cking life you losers! I'm so sick of you girls! You guys are so f*cking stupid, to spend time on this website writing about other people, I think it's time you get a d@mn life. Have fun at school you little pre school kids.
number 1 b!tch!!!! im a senior n high school honey n i got a good life ur jus mad bc i wouldnt b n ur life...sorry :( have a good life sweetheart....
Josh

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2009
you all are stupid, I'm happy with who is in my life. I hate Beattyville and everyone in it. I dont want to be in your life, you got that wrong. Get a life instead of being on here talking about someone, you are a childish inmature girl with nothing better to do.
MEE

United States

#26 Aug 3, 2009
Josh wrote:
you all are stupid, I'm happy with who is in my life. I hate Beattyville and everyone in it. I dont want to be in your life, you got that wrong. Get a life instead of being on here talking about someone, you are a childish inmature girl with nothing better to do.
hahaha yea yea u must b around that girl right now bc ur the one talkin shit lol im not that childish but hey u love that so....
matt

United States

#27 Aug 3, 2009
josh, is a very good friend of mine and has been through our whole life. just because you dont like him doesn't mean that everyone else does. next thing is how can you hate someone if you dont know them. he has dated some bad girls that have done him wrong but thats the game of life until you find the right one. everybody has made bad choices in their life including me but does that make us a bad person no is doesn't. that why I hate these little small towns everyone wants to put their businees were it doesn't belong and then they are coward's and have to hide who they are behined a computer beacuse they they cant face the facts that they are beattyville's low lifes and that are never going to make nothing in life but worry bout how much money there mommy's and dady's going to give them because they cant have a life of there own so then they get jelous when they see someone else doing good for theirself and having a good life. so dont worry bout people on here and worry bout your life and who your going to be with. Josh you know in next may you gotta be here when you come to lexington give me a call we need to hang out and catch up on life and old times i doing good for myself got alot going for me and its a great life. been trying to get a hold of you but i cant find you and just happen stumble on you here bad way to find some one but you can call my mom or dad they are still in beattyville and they can get ahold of me or they can give you my number hey man i have to go wish you the best of life and hope everything works out for you i know it will but be careful in the army and dont forget about may i dont come to beattville alot anymore probably a good thing but lets get up with each other and we can hang out so much has went on you wouldnt believe. be good josh
lol

Somerset, KY

#28 Aug 3, 2009
matt wrote:
josh, is a very good friend of mine and has been through our whole life. just because you dont like him doesn't mean that everyone else does. next thing is how can you hate someone if you dont know them. he has dated some bad girls that have done him wrong but thats the game of life until you find the right one. everybody has made bad choices in their life including me but does that make us a bad person no is doesn't. that why I hate these little small towns everyone wants to put their businees were it doesn't belong and then they are coward's and have to hide who they are behined a computer beacuse they they cant face the facts that they are beattyville's low lifes and that are never going to make nothing in life but worry bout how much money there mommy's and dady's going to give them because they cant have a life of there own so then they get jelous when they see someone else doing good for theirself and having a good life. so dont worry bout people on here and worry bout your life and who your going to be with. Josh you know in next may you gotta be here when you come to lexington give me a call we need to hang out and catch up on life and old times i doing good for myself got alot going for me and its a great life. been trying to get a hold of you but i cant find you and just happen stumble on you here bad way to find some one but you can call my mom or dad they are still in beattyville and they can get ahold of me or they can give you my number hey man i have to go wish you the best of life and hope everything works out for you i know it will but be careful in the army and dont forget about may i dont come to beattville alot anymore probably a good thing but lets get up with each other and we can hang out so much has went on you wouldnt believe. be good josh
So u live it lexington ... what ur last name
friend

Heidrick, KY

#29 Aug 6, 2009
matt wrote:
josh, is a very good friend of mine and has been through our whole life. just because you dont like him doesn't mean that everyone else does. next thing is how can you hate someone if you dont know them. he has dated some bad girls that have done him wrong but thats the game of life until you find the right one. everybody has made bad choices in their life including me but does that make us a bad person no is doesn't. that why I hate these little small towns everyone wants to put their businees were it doesn't belong and then they are coward's and have to hide who they are behined a computer beacuse they they cant face the facts that they are beattyville's low lifes and that are never going to make nothing in life but worry bout how much money there mommy's and dady's going to give them because they cant have a life of there own so then they get jelous when they see someone else doing good for theirself and having a good life. so dont worry bout people on here and worry bout your life and who your going to be with. Josh you know in next may you gotta be here when you come to lexington give me a call we need to hang out and catch up on life and old times i doing good for myself got alot going for me and its a great life. been trying to get a hold of you but i cant find you and just happen stumble on you here bad way to find some one but you can call my mom or dad they are still in beattyville and they can get ahold of me or they can give you my number hey man i have to go wish you the best of life and hope everything works out for you i know it will but be careful in the army and dont forget about may i dont come to beattville alot anymore probably a good thing but lets get up with each other and we can hang out so much has went on you wouldnt believe. be good josh
matt dont u miss your family and friend they miss u
brittany coomer

West Liberty, KY

#30 Sep 29, 2009
josh is a really great guy and no one has the right to talk sh*t about him....good luck in the army josh and talk to ya later!
Sam Griffin

Irvine, KY

#31 Nov 24, 2009
Well here's what I have to say to you childish Bitches.... I hung out with Josh for a lot of reasons, maybe because he is an awesome friend and a great person to be around, or maybeI hung with him because we always had something to laugh about around Josh. I had a lot of fun hanging around him (and the rest of our gang of friends). I will tell you this, I NEVER HAD SEX WITH JOSH!!!! And it never crossed either of our minds. You really do need to get your story straight, bc the info you have obviously didn't come from a very reliable source. If you get back on here Josh, don't worry bout what a bunch of skanky whores said about you. You know who ur real friends are and that'll never change. To everybody who dis'd Josh FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
two-eleven

United States

#32 Jan 4, 2010
211 to 191. Hows it going you?
an ole friend

United States

#34 Apr 8, 2010
where's josh at now?
Mikie Moore

United States

#35 Apr 9, 2010
Fort Knox he goes overseas in August
badboy

United States

#36 Apr 9, 2010
he has a very small dick
aaa

Lexington, KY

#37 Apr 10, 2010
justme wrote:
Josh is a man ho!! and need to stay wit one girl n not going and sleeping round with every1 n beattyvile... GROW UP JOSH!
if he wants to sleep with every one in the town that would be up to him
giggler

Richmond, KY

#38 Apr 10, 2010
badboy wrote:
he has a very small dick
How do you know he has a small one. If ur a girl, you say that because you have a worn out pu$$ and it's as wide as it is deep. You could probably drive a semi through it and still not feel it. If you're a guy saying that, you have seen it and are jealous but the question now is, why are you checking out Josh's junk?
bong

Lexington, KY

#39 Apr 11, 2010
yeah badboy leave josh's junk alone.
Monty and his huge Python

Stanton, KY

#40 Apr 11, 2010
There are some really sick people around here. Anyone obsessed with someone's privates is probably a serial killer.
sexygirl

United States

#41 Apr 11, 2010
i have done josh and yes he does have a small dick and he doesnt know wtf he is doing in bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Ernst 5,672
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min GOTP 154,091
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,284
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,170
Review: Ross Tires Inc (Jan '14) 2 hr Deb 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr saver 81,645
micah shuler 15 hr justice after th... 13
•••
•••
•••

Beattyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beattyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beattyville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••