First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rancher

London, KY

#1 May 7, 2009
i went to school with him and lost touch with him.
where is he now?
INFO

Jackson, KY

#2 May 7, 2009
He is home with his parent in Beattyville.
Leona aka Pinky

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2009
hes my ex... he is living at home with his parents again. leaving for the army in october
friend

London, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2009
hi josh!!!
jkidd

Little Valley, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2009
so who is rancher and friend?? This is Josh
u know

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
Josh is a good guy .. I love him
Josh

Little Valley, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2009
u know wrote:
Josh is a good guy .. I love him
Thanks, who are you? This is Josh by the way
u know

London, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2009
Just think u talk to me on myspace....
justme

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Josh is a man ho!! and need to stay wit one girl n not going and sleeping round with every1 n beattyvile... GROW UP JOSH!
OMG

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2009
I like Josh, i didnt when i first met him but he has turned out to be a really great friend. He is a good guy and all those girls that u claimed he was with screwed him over and were total whores so if all you can do is down a great guy then you need to get yourself a life. any girl that josh likes and wants to be with is going to be a real person not a jelous bitch!

“Stephanie <3's Her Nathan”

Since: Jul 09

Clay City

#11 Jul 27, 2009
Josh is a very good friend of mine. If anyone wants to say something bad about this good fella then you must not have anything better else to do in Lee co. That's What sad about this stupid website. Its just a place for ppl who are immature and can't handle daily life without talking about someone. F.Y.I. Me and josh are going camping this weekend with my cousin and her bf. We Are gonna be ridin' And havin a good ole time. If anyone has a problem with that come see me. I'm right over in Powell county! Josh is not like what you wanna hear or talk about. So, get over yourselve already. Love && Peace!
-Stephanie #14
Josh

Little Valley, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2009
Thanks Steph. For the record I havent been with anyone in several months! Maybe you need to get you fuc*ing facts straight before you start shit on me. I got a good idea who you are, you are the only one without english or typing skills. Anyways I really like Stephanie and I wouldn't do anything to screw that up.
Sam- another ex-gf

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2009
ok josh, u just told me not long after we broke up which was last month or sumthing that u weren't with ne1 and that steph was just a friend. can u ever stop lying??? I'm proud of u if u do really want 2 stay wit this 1. but man, u need 2 b honest wit sum1 at least!!
Josh

Little Valley, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2009
We arent dating! Plus if we was it would be nothing to you anyways. You are the one to talk about honesty. I wish you would stay out of my life. I really like Steph and she knows that. We may or may not date, we like each other and arent going to rush anything, thats the facts. So mind your own business!!!!
Sam-another ex-gf

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2009
well make up ur mind man. n i was honest with u until 1 of ur best friends told me u was getting with sam griffin. yea then it was over!!
straighter

London, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2009
Sam-another ex-gf wrote:
well make up ur mind man. n i was honest with u until 1 of ur best friends told me u was getting with sam griffin. yea then it was over!!
haha this is funny .... Josh if u read this i hope that u and stephanie are doing good ...
Sam-another ex-gf

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2009
straighter wrote:
<quoted text>
haha this is funny .... Josh if u read this i hope that u and stephanie are doing good ...
i don't i hope that she treats him like sh** like he has evry girl he's evr been with!!
Josh

Little Valley, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2009
you know me so well don't you? I havent talked to you but less than a month. GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE!!! Thanks for the comment straighter, we are doing really good. I've never done anything with Sam Griffin so maybe you should ask before you assume, leave me alone, My business is none of anybody's that has got nothing good to say, I'm sick of this childish $hit
MEE

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2009
Stephanie Potts wrote:
Josh is a very good friend of mine. If anyone wants to say something bad about this good fella then you must not have anything better else to do in Lee co. That's What sad about this stupid website. Its just a place for ppl who are immature and can't handle daily life without talking about someone. F.Y.I. Me and josh are going camping this weekend with my cousin and her bf. We Are gonna be ridin' And havin a good ole time. If anyone has a problem with that come see me. I'm right over in Powell county! Josh is not like what you wanna hear or talk about. So, get over yourselve already. Love && Peace!
-Stephanie #14
Steph...i notice u have a number next to ur name. does that mean that ur number 14 on his to do list??
MEE

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2009
Sam-another ex-gf wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't i hope that she treats him like sh** like he has evry girl he's evr been with!!
gurl u can do way better!!! see ya at skl thursday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local poet (Nov '09) 47 min Entitled 2 an opi... 63
Lee Co. Nursing home (Jan '14) 2 hr Lickity Splittail 49
Good BonFire Party Spots? 2 hr Arsonist 2
Semtak 14 hr JTheGiants 4
Looking for pony 19 hr Shadowfax 3
Angel Sparks and Amanda McIntosh Sun Who Cares 2
Kelsey McIntosh and savannah McIntosh Apr 18 Advice 4

Beattyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages