napier for sheriff
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
come all ye people

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2012
This will be our next sheriff mark my words.
funny

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
thats the funniest ive heard in a long time i heard he got his disability and is supposed to start back to work soon said he didnt want it to get out that he was on the draw he was gonna let it die down then start back. so you will then have a disabled sheriff
Mr Wonderful
#3 Feb 21, 2012
So! We have a mentally disabled sheriff now.
Sammy

Circleville, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2012
Napier can't tie his shoes in a lone be sheriff,him and doug moores girl is a real pair,a couple of rats.
beth

Toledo, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Sammy wrote:
Napier can't tie his shoes in a lone be sheriff,him and doug moores girl is a real pair,a couple of rats.
You made no sense. I have seen Napier 10 x more than I've seen the elusive sheriff. Napier can date who he wants and who the hell is your daddy or do you even know. He's got my vote
snake

Zoe, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
the way i see it lee co. lost the best deputy they had he was out more than any of the others including the paid deputy AND the sheriff. also he showed ppl more respect and didnt harrass ppl like the rest do (clinton excluded) as for him being mentally disabled that couldnt be further from the truth when he left the IQ of the sheriffs dept droped 20 points collectivly. as for what funny from stanton said yeah we may have a disabled sheriff but it wont be the first and we have constables that r disabled and they do a very fine job. and as 4 him and marsha he can date who he wants and and i dont see how she would affect him doing his jod . bottom line if he did run and get elected lee co. would get the best sheriff it has had in a long time and it would certainly have better deputies
heard

Detroit, MI

#7 Feb 21, 2012
I heard Everett Marshall would be his paid deputy if elected.
Tim

Circleville, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2012
beth and old snake,thats why old napier is not a depuity is he tiped off old marsha,s daddy old doug moore and got his strips took away and busted for good,know more law enforcement for old john napier get it.ask old bug childers if that ant the truth.
texas ranger

Toledo, OH

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Tim wrote:
beth and old snake,thats why old napier is not a depuity is he tiped off old marsha,s daddy old doug moore and got his strips took away and busted for good,know more law enforcement for old john napier get it.ask old bug childers if that ant the truth.
. What his fly strips were taken?
beth

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Tim wrote:
Strips??? Another illiterate. And would bug tell the truth? We have a paid deputy from JEFFERSONVILLE. We the working tax payer pays for his gas!!!!! Great leadership skills
adam l

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Tim wrote:
What about bug and brendas son Brian? Brenda says she can't help what he does.... Close toss up
Bean eater

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2012
I think Napier was as good as a deputy as we could have wanted. We gonna end up with shackle fords running the county if we don't plan for change. Bug had so much promise----- I feel very let down by the services provided to the county. Bug is a great person....just not cut out to be sheriff. Hard to accept but we must look to our future and our kids future. Napier definitely worth a try if he will run. At this point I would vote for Glenn creech over bug again. He made promises not kept.
HA HA

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 21, 2012
The cops in Lee County make me sick, they are all ASS-EATERS.
mr no it all

Orange, VA

#14 Feb 22, 2012
ifor me i would vote for a black man before i'd vote for that low life napier he's a back stabing peace of shi? he;s a rat tips off the whores on walk log and any place thats got the money donnie hogan trained him well he takes payoffs ask the moores and the rest of lee co.that deal in drugs or inthing ells in lee co.
concerned person

Circleville, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Mr.no it all your a smart man yes everyone knows all about mr napier he is a real rat,thats why Bug went and got the crusier he was making him look like a fool he had no choice.
adam l

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2012
concerned person wrote:
Mr.no it all your a smart man yes everyone knows all about mr napier he is a real rat,thats why Bug went and got the crusier he was making him look like a fool he had no choice.
Bug needs no help
sick

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2012
I thing the state should take over but dam you cant trust them either.but bug said he would be fair to everyone but he lied to.their all a piece of shit cops for sure.even the city police to they hire constable that not right either.
Voter

United States

#18 Mar 3, 2012
Delbert mays for constable
ex voter
#19 Mar 4, 2012
have you forgotten Stepp. Fine lawman. Lol!
Just a question

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#20 Mar 4, 2012
Why is Delbert Mays driving a sheriff car, is he now a deputy sheriff? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliffview resort 3 hr Simon Templar 31
It is time to talk about the preacher 5 hr my my 14
Blonde at Koops 12 hr Lil-Peeper 5
There is no God Mon Pam 10
Trump or hillary Sun Just Sayin 31
Shumaker ridge Jul 21 BigE 11
Dollar General Store- Complaint number (Sep '12) Jul 20 BigE 153

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance