Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Elmer wrote:
I got a strange package in the mail today. In it was photos, CD s and a lot of papers. The letter in the box was simple, "From the family and friends of bigjim." Pamela You'll never guess who all that information was about.
Prove it saggy azz or stfu.

Do you think you Elmer’s have been kosher on topix? because i use my real name I'm the only bad guy here?

I would LOVE to compare notes with you…should I come back to KY?
Elmer

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Well Pam this package contained pictures of you when you lived in the camper with a man named Jim. Pictures of you at save a lots packing bags of food. Pictures of you in a Buick a blue one. Pictures of you at Wal-Marts in Jackson. Every thread and post you and he made. Last but not least a copy of the complaint he Made to the SSA concerning you. I have not yet got threw it all. The original bigjim was really out to get you. I'll give him this he did his research.
Pamela Thompson

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

omg, elmer/bigjim/chucky, to begin with, if your talking about the camper where i was "sqautting" , it wasn't a camper...for real man, get a clue weirdo.
Elmer

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Pamela Thompson wrote:
omg, elmer/bigjim/chucky, to begin with, if your talking about the camper where i was "sqautting" , it wasn't a camper...for real man, get a clue weirdo.
If it wasn't a camper trailer. What would you call it. The original bigjim is in a nursing home. Truth be known you are the reason he is there.
pamela

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

AARON THROPE IS IN A NURSING HOME????/
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Pam, you need to figure things out. Who is Aaron Thorpe? Is he Elmer or is he bigjim?

No wait, Elmer is Chuck. No, wait he's actually a she, Dayna Addison (Shalamar Rue).

You really need to make up your mind.

(For the record,I"m none of the above, I just have started posting under the name Elmer whenever I talk to or about you.).
Pamela

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

yeah michelle we all know about your disturbed freaky azz.. a thorpe is a thorpe and for the record..some jerk from collinsville is the one saying the stupid elmer is aaron..maybe you should console him/her.
Societies Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

who is this Elmer Thorpe? I want to avoid him sounds like bad news
Michelle

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Well you be Elmer ,I'll be Michelle. Or maybe I'll be Chuck. Or maybe I'm from Athol. Or Brewers apartments. Or wait I'm jimmy. No no. I'm Brenda. No wait maybe I stole your child support. Hurt your wild kid. Poisoned your plants. Fed your dog road kill. Took pictures of you. Damn who am I :-(
Pamela

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

a fixated creep?
~~~~~~~~~~
multiple choice question; you gave the answers now pick one......don't be a cheaten cow and a anonymous coward, chose your real name.
o my

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

he can't control his bowles how in the hell can he can he control anything else ,,,,,, you didn't know he sh?tes on hisself ,,,,,,
Elmer

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Pam, now there seems to be two of us. Which of us is a Thorpe? Which of us is Chuck? I just hope the other Elmer is not one of your alters. That would be more proof that you are insane.
John

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

poor pathetic elmer loves to play games as long as he gets to cheat like the anonymous coward POS he is...i bet he's a big fat cheater in real life too.
Elmer

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

John wrote:
poor pathetic elmer loves to play games as long as he gets to cheat like the anonymous coward POS he is...i bet he's a big fat cheater in real life too.
At least I stick to my name. You on the other hand Pam use many. This makes you sound like a liar and queen of topix cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beattyville Discussions

Search the Beattyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr just 144,926
mike dunaway (Mar '11) 3 hr information 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr EASTER 26,172
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr NO NO 81,552
Skyler Reese and Shane Mccammon Fri loner 6
Smelling Farts is good for your health Fri Rocky Mountain High 1
greg helton Fri Youreanass 2
•••
•••