Younger blonde
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truthteller

Winchester, KY

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Let um walk the streets smoking and dressed like tramps, an wonder why they come home pregnant.Another kids life destroyed here in the mountains. Guess who gets to raise them then?
dontTHROWstones

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2012
spellcheck wrote:
<quoted text> could of took some summer classes and been taught how to spell.
Hey, don't fuss at a child for misspelling words when your grammar is just as atrocious.
Blondie

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 7, 2012
thanks, making fun of my spelling isnt helping the matteri mean i was in a car wreck an did have brain surgery so u know wht ya pieace of sh*tz suck on the side walk were my cig butt r b*tchez
James Brown

United States

#25 Aug 7, 2012
Hey blonde I'm pretty close to ur age I'm not an old perv I say let's get out sometime ur are sexy as can be
well

Jasper, IN

#26 Aug 7, 2012
Blondie wrote:
well this would be the blonde headed 15 year old girl u r talking about! im 15 ya old gerzards! an i have no other choise but to walk im bored an there is nothing to do in this shit ass town...(WONDERING) talk bout me suckin on my marlboros again an ull be suckin on a shot gun with ur ass hole :) an again im 15 so nomore rude comments perves bc my uncle is a cop rember that!!!
How about not walking around town with your ass hanging out and puffiing on cigarettes, trying to act like an adult, when you are not! Truth be told by you response posts. You are completely correct in the fact that that this thread should have never been made and, in fact, it sickens me to the core! But honestly, how were they to know you were underage, if you were not acting you're age? Citations should be handed out for underage smokers, in my opinion! Make them eat a whole f:)[email protected] pack in one sitting like old days!! Switch their as@ afterwards!!
Goodtimejim

United States

#27 Aug 8, 2012
That was my point exactly. A simple inquiry was all!
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#28 Oct 12, 2012
ok im 15 n u all need to mind ur own bizz ok!! we go to the store to get food n shit we need n oh well if u do smpke n cuss u all dont kno our life story so stop talking about us lyk we r bad ppl n we dnt walk the streets every hour of the day!! n the my other friend has the right to not spel stuff right ok so plz just stop talking about us we havent done shit to u all n that guy needs to stop being a perve!!!!
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#29 Oct 12, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
Let um walk the streets smoking and dressed like tramps, an wonder why they come home pregnant.Another kids life destroyed here in the mountains. Guess who gets to raise them then?
for one it was summer time so we had the right to dress lyk that n for two we arent traps lyk some ppl in lee county are!! we r 15 years old so stop running ur freaking mouth n get a life!!!!
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#30 Oct 12, 2012
n by the way truthteller u need a new name bc u sure the hell aint telling the truth!! knowones getting knocked up!!!
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#31 Oct 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
How about not walking around town with your ass hanging out and puffiing on cigarettes, trying to act like an adult, when you are not! Truth be told by you response posts. You are completely correct in the fact that that this thread should have never been made and, in fact, it sickens me to the core! But honestly, how were they to know you were underage, if you were not acting you're age? Citations should be handed out for underage smokers, in my opinion! Make them eat a whole f:)[email protected] pack in one sitting like old days!! Switch their as@ afterwards!!
wtf do u expect two 15 year olds to do set on there a**** all day get fat n shit?? no exactly n oh well what we wear ppl need to keep the freaking eyes to there self n u all arent our parents or anything else so it shouldnt be nun of ur bizz if we did smoke live our lives n ull see how we fell!!! so stop running ur freaking trashy a** mouth!! b****
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#32 Oct 12, 2012
OK then wrote:
Who's the other chick that hangs around with the 15 year old girl?
this is another 15 year old n what we do aint got shit to do with u all!!!
blondie 2

Hayward, CA

#33 Oct 12, 2012
blondie 2 wrote:
ok im 15 n u all need to mind ur own bizz ok!! we go to the store to get food n shit we need n oh well if u do smoke n cuss u all dont kno our life story so stop talking about us lyk we r bad ppl n we dnt walk the streets every hour of the day!! n the my other friend has the right to not spel stuff right ok so plz just stop talking about us we havent done shit to u all n that guy needs to stop being a perve!!!!
*smoke*
sue

United States

#34 Oct 12, 2012
If girles her age should be home where should so could men like you be.
Pork Chop

Villa Park, IL

#35 Oct 19, 2012
Blonde and looking Lisa Angel. You will find in in Lee.CO. She love love to ride her Ass. Any man to ride that Ass. So keep her on your mind. She has while theeth ....very white .
big daddy

Campbellsville, KY

#36 Oct 22, 2012
Amen to leaving the girls alone. If they are walking the streets so what. What else is there to do in Beattyville. I have been goone for thirty years now and believe it or not some of the people who walked the streets or sat at the end of the bridge are still doing it thirty years later. What harm have they done (none). I made a joke last time we were in town to my son I said see that man he was sitting in the same place 30 yrs ago. So let those girls walk the streets in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde at Koops 2 hr Lil-Peeper 5
There is no God 20 hr Pam 10
Trump or hillary Sun Just Sayin 31
It is time to talk about the preacher Jul 23 BigE 12
Shumaker ridge Jul 21 BigE 11
Dollar General Store- Complaint number (Sep '12) Jul 20 BigE 153
So is Randall Ross single now? Jul 20 Leann 3

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance