Younger blonde
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodtimejim

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Ive seen her numerous times walking town with her lil friend. Curious as to who this girl is and how ood is she?
Goodtimejim

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
How *old she is?
Jokey McGee

Hueysville, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Too young for you pervert.
wondering

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Well they're both obviously old enough to smoke because I've seen both of them puffing away on cigarettes.
Slow

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
What does smoking have to do with her age, like any laws are enforced in Beattyville to begin with - the street walking "working girls" do their business every day in plain sight.
Goodtimejim

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Thats what i was thinking? Wasnt saying i want the girl douche bag jokey mcgee. A real pervert would persue her without asking her age....lol u must be a politician with that kind of education.
wondering

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Old enough to suck on a Marlboro, old enough to suck on something else. LMAO
Goodtimejim

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Lol wondering i like ur thought process....u and i should be friends
Blondie

Winchester, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2012
well this would be the blonde headed 15 year old girl u r talking about! im 15 ya old gerzards! an i have no other choise but to walk im bored an there is nothing to do in this shit ass town...(WONDERING) talk bout me suckin on my marlboros again an ull be suckin on a shot gun with ur ass hole :) an again im 15 so nomore rude comments perves bc my uncle is a cop rember that!!!
truth

Beattyville, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
You don't need to be walking the streets all hours of the day and night or smoking then.
Blondie

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2012
u kno wht kiss it thats my bussmess not ur so u needa shut up when u aint got nothing better to do ud walk to ya kno i walk to the daller store to appco to shell to brewers appt bc i have reason and that is nun of ur bussness this is my life an u need to mind ur own an i can smoke if i wanna u didnt give birth to me homie an u dont buy em for me so getta life an leave mine alone
spellcheck

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Blondie wrote:
u kno wht kiss it thats my bussmess not ur so u needa shut up when u aint got nothing better to do ud walk to ya kno i walk to the daller store to appco to shell to brewers appt bc i have reason and that is nun of ur bussness this is my life an u need to mind ur own an i can smoke if i wanna u didnt give birth to me homie an u dont buy em for me so getta life an leave mine alone
could of took some summer classes and been taught how to spell.
truth

Beattyville, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2012
You say your uncle is a cop -- then you should know that smoking by a minor is illegal. Judging your horrible grammar and spelling, why don't you visit the library with your spare time? There are tons of great books to read, and you might learn something in the process. The streets are no place for a young woman. Try to improve your life with education, get a hobby, whatever.
wildcat

Jackson, KY

#15 Jul 27, 2012
i have seen this girl's walk in slab town smoking an cussing up a storm,with a boy on a bike an small little boy cussing.they show no recept to other an there small kids...get of the roads before you girl's get picked up by the wrong person one of theses day's......
Jokey McGee

Hueysville, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Goodtimejim wrote:
Thats what i was thinking? Wasnt saying i want the girl douche bag jokey mcgee. A real pervert would persue her without asking her age....lol u must be a politician with that kind of education.
That IS what you were thinking. A couple of posts later, you told "wondering" that you liked his thinking in reference to the old enough to suck on a Marlboro comment. So if I have the education of a politician then you sir, must be a lawyer. Can't you go to some bar and pick up a trashy woman for a fling? Why must you want to stalk a little girl? Your comments clearly prove that you must be a pervert. I am not making this stuff up. I am clearly commenting on something that you have written in this public forum. If you don't like being called out for your comments, then by all means don't post them.
Goodtimejim

United States

#17 Jul 28, 2012
If girls all looked their age and told the truth innocent men wouldnt be sitting behind bars or a rap sheet that prevents them from a normal life. Now with new knowedge of her age. I now retract my previous comment. Because everyone deserves benefit of the doubt. What i will say is that the lil girl.is a very pretty lil girl and should think twice as to how she portrays herself....thats all
behind i was curious because i wanted to knoe if she was legal...thats all
...no old man here folks...
OK then

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Who's the other chick that hangs around with the 15 year old girl?
Mother

Macon, GA

#19 Jul 29, 2012
I think the other little girl is the same age or younger and I dont think any of you pervs should even be asking about them and damn sure not lust after them!!!
morals

United States

#20 Jul 29, 2012
Then keep them at home where they should be!
To Mother

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2012
How is anyone supposed to know their age just by looking? You can't tell the 12 year olds from the 20 year olds anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katrina Spencer "Mays" 1 hr tat man 10
anyone know michael are mike dunaway (Aug '09) 7 hr TheWomanUpNorth 92
closed again 11 hr Crymeahandfull 5
Little paul 13 hr XXX 7
Amy Thacker Sun XXX 12
The Topix Firebug Sun XXX 19
Mike Combs Sat Brenda 1

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance