What happened to the Jonathan Johnson...

What happened to the Jonathan Johnson and new woman post?

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Well HMMMMM

Irvine, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Where did it go? Did you have it deleted cause you feel like you are backed up against the wall? Or are you afraid that people will know what you really are???
the fact

New York, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2012
hes scared that every body will find out about his scam. every body knows you can turn crack hoes into housewives. dont know how he deleted the post, but he is a real p.o.s.
Wonder

Irvine, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
She a real Queen.
Well HMMMMM

Irvine, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2012
the fact wrote:
hes scared that every body will find out about his scam. every body knows you can turn crack hoes into housewives. dont know how he deleted the post, but he is a real p.o.s.
Very well said!!!
bored

Salinas, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2012
SHE CAN'T BE MUCH OF SHE'S WITH THAT PIECE OF SH--!HE IS A LOSER THAT THINKS HE IS SOMETHING BECAUSE HE IS THE MANAGER AT THE DOLLAR STORE.BUT THE STORE LOOKS LIKE CRAP!HE NEEDS TO DO HIS JOB AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE DRUG HEADS!!!!!!!!!!
Well HMMMMM

Irvine, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Well all the pieces to the puzzle is finally together. Jonathan is not with a new woman well he claims that he is but the fact is Brittany is expecting in June(can't be his cause he was with Tabitha then LOL) She is a decoy so people will think he isn't with Tabitha anymore oh and their growing family...Brittany is with the baby's daddy and his name is Derrick so the real question is why is Jonathan pretending to be with her when he isn't? That's the missing piece to the puzzle does anyone know the truth? I doubt it cause all he does is lie but any takers on this subject???
Wonder

Irvine, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Shhhh, he does not want his tabitha to know about this. He is a scammer.
boonevillian

Irvine, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Well HMMMMM wrote:
Well all the pieces to the puzzle is finally together. Jonathan is not with a new woman well he claims that he is but the fact is Brittany is expecting in June(can't be his cause he was with Tabitha then LOL) She is a decoy so people will think he isn't with Tabitha anymore oh and their growing family...Brittany is with the baby's daddy and his name is Derrick so the real question is why is Jonathan pretending to be with her when he isn't? That's the missing piece to the puzzle does anyone know the truth? I doubt it cause all he does is lie but any takers on this subject???
These two are probably kin folk.
Well HMMMMM

Irvine, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2012
boonevillian wrote:
<quoted text>
These two are probably kin folk.
I had the same thought
Spotter

Irvine, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2012
He was on here ranting about his rehab faith and how good he can write columns for the Beattyville paper, he probably got embarrassed and had it deleted. He sounds like a very angry person. By the way,he is starting a rehab in Irvine or so he said in his ranting post. We can all go get rehab.
Its me

Irvine, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2012
the fact wrote:
hes scared that every body will find out about his scam. every body knows you can turn crack hoes into housewives. dont know how he deleted the post, but he is a real p.o.s.
He told a lie on me and he knows who I am, I will get him.
Someone

Irvine, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Wonder wrote:
Shhhh, he does not want his tabitha to know about this. He is a scammer.
Is this dumb and dumber?
HAHAHA

Irvine, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this dumb and dumber?
No dumb and dumber is him and whoever his drug ho's are LMAO
Boonevillian

Irvine, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this dumb and dumber?
She is dumb and he is dumber.
HAHAHA

Irvine, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Boonevillian wrote:
<quoted text>
She is dumb and he is dumber.
2 thumbs up!!!!!!!
Springer

Irvine, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Jerry Springer Show, material.
HAHAHA

Irvine, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Springer wrote:
Jerry Springer Show, material.
If it ever happens I will be in the audience and I'd say half of Lee and Estill would be there as well
Tomorrow

Irvine, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2012
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text> If it ever happens I will be in the audience and I'd say half of Lee and Estill would be there as well
Could be Maury.
He is a Joke

Irvine, KY

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be Maury.
Yes it could be Maury on the baby boy that was born by Tabitha and for the one that is yet to come by Brittany OR it could be Jerry Springer to give him what he really deserves from ALL the people that he has screwed out of money. INCLUDING all the debts that he owes companies WHAT A LOOSER. Even wrote Dollar General bad checks(3 total) but yet he is the manager the Dollar Store is as dumb as he is to have such a LOOSER there they may regret it when he steals from them like he has everyone else.
GossipGirl

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2012
Really? the only ppl that would show up would be the freaks that like to watch the freaks on them shows sure shows your breedin dont it. poor boy dont even know how to do his job dont know why LL dont do something about him considering that he spends his time outside making it hard on his customers and his empolyess because he doesnt know how to be a manager but he knows to rehab with his pecker wonder where he learned that from guess that they teach that at walkmart or maybe that was mason school or the FBI lab

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milfs again 1 hr Galy 9
Triple x..... xxx 1 hr XXX 3
New sheriff 1 hr XXX 4
Ashley Spencer Shelkey? 4 hr Get real 5
Old Timer (Apr '10) 5 hr Darkhorse 79
Is Johnny Mann Running For Sheriff Again? (Nov '12) 10 hr Just Curious 29
Lee Co. Nursing home (Jan '14) 11 hr Let you know 47

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages