Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26315 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23854 Oct 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You brought up the "free work", now you use it as a deflection from bain child labor camps ??? Geez, you're A POS !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vEDG465JgYoXX
Successful Bain companies ??? What do the pay Bain and what do the pay American workers ??? All they "successfully did, was destroy the middle class, for FEES IN HE POCKETS OF NON AMERICA WORKERS !!! CorpoRATe raiders.... Seems you're forgetting unfit Mitt is running for president, I expect better behavior, NOT EXCUSES !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wrong again!!! Did you see all the companies I listed which have been huge successes? Do you have any idea how many middle class Americans work at these? Thousands and thousands.

You just can't stand him because he has been successful! Get over it!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23855 Oct 7, 2012
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???

Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23856 Oct 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
Successful Bain companies ??? What do they pay Bain and what do they pay American workers ???
That is how it works buddy!!! Same with all companies!!!! It is how people become successful!

You have an idea. You build a company and put all of your time, effort and money into it. Those people make more than the clerk checking out a customer at Staples or the delivery boy for Dominoes.

Let's say you come up with a great product to sell to the public. You spend a great amount of money and time perfecting your product. You want to open a business to sell the product. You borrow tons of money to get it started. You hire an attorney and complete all the legal requirements for starting your company. You rent a building, buy the furnishings, pay for all the items you need to make the product. It takes you years to get to this point. You open your new business and hire people to make the product and people to sell it. You are responsible for everything related to your business, including the janitor and CPA.

Who will receive the largest percentage of your profits? You or the people you have hired to work for you?

Why is this difficult to understand??????????
what

Ashland, KY

#23857 Oct 7, 2012
are you kidding

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#23858 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how it works buddy!!! Same with all companies!!!! It is how people become successful!
You have an idea. You build a company and put all of your time, effort and money into it. Those people make more than the clerk checking out a customer at Staples or the delivery boy for Dominoes.
Let's say you come up with a great product to sell to the public. You spend a great amount of money and time perfecting your product. You want to open a business to sell the product. You borrow tons of money to get it started. You hire an attorney and complete all the legal requirements for starting your company. You rent a building, buy the furnishings, pay for all the items you need to make the product. It takes you years to get to this point. You open your new business and hire people to make the product and people to sell it. You are responsible for everything related to your business, including the janitor and CPA.
Who will receive the largest percentage of your profits? You or the people you have hired to work for you?
Why is this difficult to understand??????????
Some will never get it... Some think the guy that you hire to dig a ditch should be payed as much or more than the guy you hired to design the lands and buildings the ditch will provide drainage for....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23859 Oct 7, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will never get it... Some think the guy that you hire to dig a ditch should be payed as much or more than the guy you hired to design the lands and buildings the ditch will provide drainage for....
It completely amazes me!!!! Why should we condem those who are successful????
jim

Radcliff, KY

#23860 Oct 7, 2012
I agree with the other comment "She should have stayed in line and kept her mouth shut" She should have got her stupid head smashed. Shold have got her teeth knock out.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23861 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It completely amazes me!!!! Why should we condem those who are successful????
It's condemn and it's amusing you cannot face a decent argument... So, Mitt's successful, so was Madoff, why did we imprison Madoff, again ??? Hitler was also successful, funny...child labor is Ok, with you ??

Kate in DC

Silver Spring, MD

#23862 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have a hard-on about Romney having money???? Who cares!!!!! What do you want him to do??? You want him to give all of his money to the American public or to children working in a Chinese factory????? Bill Gates is wealthy. Donald Trump is wealthy. More power to them. Why would you care?????
What the....? Again, I ask all of you to think hard about this: Who needs all that money? And what kind of person pirates failing companies, promising to help them, then steals their assets,,,,then the firms go belly up? This is not a moral, ethical person! Who puts a sick dog with the Hershey Squirts on the top of his damn car for a long, long vacation? The guy's a robot, a middlin' minded creep. Plus he belongs to that weird cult that killed all the Native Americans in Utah. To hell with him.(BTW, if you think that I am the idiot, I am a CPA, an MBA in Finance and make a lot of money. Not more than I need. And I pay all my darned taxes. Too bad I can't grow marijuana in Kentucky, like you boys, and not pay ANY taxes...Party on!)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23863 Oct 7, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>It's condemn and it's amusing you cannot face a decent argument... So, Mitt's successful, so was Madoff, why did we imprison Madoff, again ??? Hitler was also successful, funny...child labor is Ok, with you ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vEDG465JgYoXX
Just because Romney toured a Chinese factory does not mean he is for child labor!!!!!
Kate in DC

Silver Spring, MD

#23864 Oct 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nice deflection, from the guy who "lost" the discussion...long ago.
Here's some info for you, Mr. Amused: Do you know that having an angry, hostile personality will take many years off of your lifespan? Honestly. Your body just cannot handle that sort of stress caused by being angry and nasty all the time. So beware--I predict you'll croak over in your mush in just a few days. You should probably find a monastery and learn how to become a nice person. Or maybe get a girlfriend who could also do that. You're headed for the grave, for sure.
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#23865 Oct 7, 2012
I can't believe we are still talking about this
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23866 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Romney toured a Chinese factory does not mean he is for child labor!!!!!
Just because he toured a child labor camp, made money off child labor, and didn't shut it down mean much, huh ?? LMAOROTFU~! Poor excuses, for a guy who gave each kid $20 million, but needed government help for company pensions, AFTER bain raided them....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23867 Oct 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Just because he toured a child labor camp, made money off child labor, and didn't shut it down mean much, huh ?? LMAOROTFU~! Poor excuses, for a guy who gave each kid $20 million, but needed government help for company pensions, AFTER bain raided them....
You still have not a clue what you are talking about!!! He toured it!!!! He didn't own it!!!! He CANNOT shut down a Chinese factory FREAK!!!!

Your brain cannot process any logic at all!!!! All you do is repeat the same old lies!!!!!
siddog

Burkesville, KY

#23868 Oct 8, 2012
vote rummy if u want 2 work in coal mine. no kidding
LOL

Lansing, MI

#23869 Oct 8, 2012
Kate in DC wrote:
<quoted text>
What the....? Again, I ask all of you to think hard about this: Who needs all that money? And what kind of person pirates failing companies, promising to help them, then steals their assets,,,,then the firms go belly up? This is not a moral, ethical person! Who puts a sick dog with the Hershey Squirts on the top of his damn car for a long, long vacation? The guy's a robot, a middlin' minded creep. Plus he belongs to that weird cult that killed all the Native Americans in Utah. To hell with him.(BTW, if you think that I am the idiot, I am a CPA, an MBA in Finance and make a lot of money. Not more than I need. And I pay all my darned taxes. Too bad I can't grow marijuana in Kentucky, like you boys, and not pay ANY taxes...Party on!)
CPAs and MBAs are what destroyed this country - highly educated morons who think they are better than everyone else and above reproach. The mess we are in is because of exactly what you just presented, liberal educators, crooked lawyers and anti-American anti-Constitution politicans. Our educational system is destroyed because of people too educated to be sincere, leaning unto their own understanding of what was spewed to them in the liberal classroom and not giving God a second thought. Do you think the degrees from Harvard, Yale, Columbia, etc, makes someone smart or will save them when the dollar collapses? You didn't learn a thing in college and apparently not in life either. Good luck CPA when the financial system completely collapses in the next 6 to 12 months, but I guess you figured all that out already and have a large cache of worthless paper money hidden in a safe in the wall behind your college diploma. The people in the hollers of Kentucky will be eating chicken when you arrogant college types are chewing on the feathers. Oh, by the way, I have three college degrees but I received my education in the school of life and common sense.
LOL

Lansing, MI

#23870 Oct 8, 2012
Kate in DC wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some info for you, Mr. Amused: Do you know that having an angry, hostile personality will take many years off of your lifespan? Honestly. Your body just cannot handle that sort of stress caused by being angry and nasty all the time. So beware--I predict you'll croak over in your mush in just a few days. You should probably find a monastery and learn how to become a nice person. Or maybe get a girlfriend who could also do that. You're headed for the grave, for sure.
Wow, I didn't read back far enough. i see dat ua doktor too!
LOL

Lansing, MI

#23871 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It completely amazes me!!!! Why should we condem those who are successful????
Its called greed and envy and is the sole purpose of the democrap party, take from those who will to buy votes from those who won't. It has been a very successful strategy to the point that we have run out of other peoples money. Now all they can do is spew their battle cry of WAAAAAAAA,
siddog

Burkesville, KY

#23872 Oct 8, 2012
bottom line if u want more wars vote romney and company. and i'm not laughing.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23874 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Romney toured a Chinese factory does not mean he is for child labor!!!!!
He shipped jobs to China you nitwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wljc- (Oct '11) 3 hr vomit 70
Wildcats 4 hr Bob 3
Long lost love 5 hr Diamond heart 28
Is Johnny Mann Running For Sheriff Again? (Nov '12) 10 hr This guy a fake 27
nyone know donnie caudill our casey puckett (Sep '11) 11 hr Wendy 3
who is loyd stamper (Dec '10) 12 hr Thomas Jefferson 4
last one to post wins (Jan '11) 17 hr winner 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages