First Prev
of 4
Next Last
maybemaybe

Stanton, KY

#64 Oct 27, 2011
Mountain Proud wrote:
I don't think Doc has ever prescribed medication for me or given me a pill.
you are the same age as I ,I don't believe you haven't taken a Loritab or something,just because you don't abuse them,you can take them,its not a crime you know.

“Hang Together”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65 Oct 27, 2011
Maybe I'm lucky and haven't been in great pain, but with the exception of, perhaps, when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I don't think I've had to take anything stronger than tylonol 3. I may be wrong about that, but I know I didn't get them from Doc Noble.
maybemaybe

Stanton, KY

#66 Oct 27, 2011
Mountain Proud wrote:
Maybe I'm lucky and haven't been in great pain, but with the exception of, perhaps, when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I don't think I've had to take anything stronger than tylonol 3. I may be wrong about that, but I know I didn't get them from Doc Noble.
Thats spiltting hairs ain't it??

“Hang Together”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#67 Oct 28, 2011
MM,
I'm not sure what you mean by splitting hairs. Doc Noble hasn't prescribed any narcotic pain medication for me. I may, I'm not sure, have had a narcotic pain medication when my wisdom teeth were pulled. 7013
x resident of beattyvlle

Richmond, KY

#68 Oct 28, 2011
this is why i left the area dr.noble is one of the most respected eastern ky's doctor by other in the med. profession in the bluegrass!!!!
Drugs are the scapegoat for everthing bad in the mountains when any city in central ky more illegal drugs are sold on any night than are sold in beattyville in a month but the people in charge has the smarts to keep this little fact under the table.
please beattyville dont cause another top of the line person to leave beattyville there is only a very few left that makes a difference in the quality of life for the people who still makes a home in beattyville.
who gives a chit

Elkton, KY

#69 Oct 28, 2011
geesh
iknowit

Stanton, KY

#70 Oct 29, 2011
x resident of beattyvlle wrote:
this is why i left the area dr.noble is one of the most respected eastern ky's doctor by other in the med. profession in the bluegrass!!!!
Drugs are the scapegoat for everthing bad in the mountains when any city in central ky more illegal drugs are sold on any night than are sold in beattyville in a month but the people in charge has the smarts to keep this little fact under the table.
please beattyville dont cause another top of the line person to leave beattyville there is only a very few left that makes a difference in the quality of life for the people who still makes a home in beattyville.
He's no good they won't except his opinion at the SSA anymore,say he's not credible
iknowit

Stanton, KY

#71 Oct 30, 2011
x resident of beattyvlle wrote:
Ypu left because he was so good,Ah,bullcrap. thats the most ignorant statement I ever heard,if he were that good why aren't you drive from whereever to still see him??you have to be a relative.
x resident of beattyville

Winchester, KY

#72 Oct 31, 2011
iknowit wrote:
<quoted text>Ypu left because he was so good,Ah,bullcrap. thats the most ignorant statement I ever heard,if he were that good why aren't you drive from whereever to still see him??you have to be a relative.
you an many more of the people who still live in the area are very little people and always will be and maybe shrink even more when u try to communicate with the outside world
funny

Elkton, KY

#73 Oct 31, 2011
i'm 6 feet 4 and wide as a door
oh gee

Columbus, OH

#74 Oct 31, 2011
what is it x resident of beattyville? feeling the sting of being "little after being so "big" in the "outside world?" lol!
lol

Elkton, KY

#75 Oct 31, 2011
only thing i feel little when up north is how little i have to put in the gas tank to drive 5 miles to super walmart instead of 90
iknowit

Stanton, KY

#76 Oct 31, 2011
x resident of beattyville wrote:
<quoted text>
you an many more of the people who still live in the area are very little people and always will be and maybe shrink even more when u try to communicate with the outside world
you must have moved to OHIO.LOL.Man your of the world now,geez. How long you been 2yrs?? I can't figure out why when someone who thinks theyre worldly after leaving Beattyville. You can tell the way you talk your heart is here,if not you would not talk about these people,you shure as hell would not read about this place!
proof please

United States

#77 Oct 31, 2011
iknowit wrote:
<quoted text>He's no good they won't except his opinion at the SSA anymore,say he's not credible
Do you have any proof of that libelous assertion?
x resident of beattyville

Elkhorn City, KY

#78 Nov 4, 2011
iknowit wrote:
<quoted text>you must have moved to OHIO.LOL.Man your of the world now,geez. How long you been 2yrs?? I can't figure out why when someone who thinks theyre worldly after leaving Beattyville. You can tell the way you talk your heart is here,if not you would not talk about these people,you shure as hell would not read about this place!
you are correct in what you are trying to express my heart will always be in the beattyville that i was raised in but i know from reading topix and the local newspapers that beatyville only exists in the minds of the people who where lucky to live in beattyville
the same time i was there
soooo

Elkton, KY

#79 Nov 4, 2011
u moved to richmond? so when the gasses leAK FROM THE DEPOT YOU GET A BETTER LUNG FULL?

WEIRD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Restaurant -- Goulash Burger (Jul '09) 2 hr a little bit of t... 8
jacks iga (Nov '10) 3 hr Ledford 61
Lee co elementary 4 hr Yep 4
Fred Fox Road 8 hr Cc Bray 2
Lee Adjustment Center Finally Bites the Dust 8 hr been here to long 38
Are there any camps in lee county open for the ... 14 hr Little lee 4
Matthew Eversole Mon Cc Bray 14
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE