Aren't you a pretty one to talk?
City Gal

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Gorgeous darlin gorgeous. I bet your ugly as her huh
Well

Macon, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2011
No I'm not ugly and I don't stink, Take very good care of myself and try not to trash other people, maybe you should try it.
Confused

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 12, 2011
Y would u say such hurtful things? Were u bullied Asa child?
Elmer

Waco, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Why, Oh why do some in this area find it hard to bath? Soap will not kill. A bath every other day will make people like you more.
Your a dumbass
#7 Dec 16, 2011
Elmer your confused post didnt instigate anything so you just flipped flopped. Your a real dumbass.
Confused

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2011
Are you over here hiding from shorty?????
Elmer

Smiths Grove, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Your a dumbass wrote:
Elmer your confused post didnt instigate anything so you just flipped flopped. Your a real dumbass.
My statement was open ended Pam. I do not know this Smith woman. I haven't smelled her. As for instigating things, I do not hide behind other names to do so. By the way, I don't see your ass doing any special tricks.
are you kidding me

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Dec 16, 2011
kayla, must have upped your dumb ass. jealous, much? if it is the PICKLED OLD PRUNE PAM, keeping this post going, go ahead and overdose, really... you know opinion and all. you get enough pills to do it. nobody will miss you. plain and simple. stop bashing this girl, what did she do to YOU? NOTHING!!! you just can't shut your mouth, can you. idiot. karma's coming. just so you know, she's a way bigger bitch than you! and her skin is way smoother and alot more supple, you dried up pickled old prune. yup, merry christmas. in a nut shell, you know nuts, right?
kayla smith

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jul 18, 2012
all i can say is wow!what people say doesnt bother me but i wish people could get a life and stay out of mine
Honey

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jul 18, 2012
To "City Gal" three little words GET A LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Constituent tells McConnell: 'I'll sit down and... 40 min True That 44
Officer Ward at ThreeForks bringing drugs into ... 3 hr XXX 20
moved away and became very wealthy 4 hr XXX 13
milf Thu Really 9
Shooting at school bus? (Dec '11) Thu XXX 17
Katrina Mays Thu Windy 8
Kevin Fabian Kendall and "murderer's row" Wed XXX 2

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance