off to the movies
pamela

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
the last twilight saga.

so elmer you are free to regurgitate your brain diarrhea on topix. barf it up....
lmao

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
pamela wrote:
the last twilight saga.
so elmer you are free to regurgitate your brain diarrhea on topix. barf it up....
are you sneaking in thru the back???
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
pamela wrote:
the last twilight saga.

Pamela, I thought you were NOT going to respond to this BS and stay OFF topix???
ELMER

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
She can't stay off topix. If she don't use her real name she will make one up.
Pamela

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>are you sneaking in thru the back???
Nah, My sweet loving daughter paid my way in.
kettle

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, My sweet loving daughter paid my way in.
too bad you dont get a job instead of mooching off of her..or her boyfriend
Pamela

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Her boyfriend doesn't like the twilight movies, he didn't go. and spending 5 dollars on her mother can hardly be considered mooching
i bet you're one of the ones who lost your kid to drugs and are just jealous because you'll never enjoy motherhood and beyond.
Ben Wade

Belleville, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2012
By the way Elmer works at the G M plant in Beattyville
Pamela

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
lmbo, there's a GM plant in Beattyville? I believe it's more like a grease monkey mechanic ....didn't they open a new garage there in town?
ELMER

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Pam, I hope your landlord sprays for bedbugs. Maybe you will react to it like those bugs in the Raid commercial. "POOF" Pam Gone.
Republican

Belleville, IL

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Got this dog from Ricmond ky, could be a Grease Monkey,I have my doubts about his salary, here they make minium pay

dog

Richmond, KY

All you rich a holes glade you don't have to worry about anything. To arrow I start my new job in beattyville at the new GM plant,30 bucks per hour paid vacations,retairment plan bonuses and free lunch daily.
Pamela

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
no bed bugs here YET. be a cold day in hell before my slumlord does anything to this place.
there just isn't any good landlords anymore.
Pamela

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
ELMER wrote:
Pam, I hope your landlord sprays for bedbugs. Maybe you will react to it like those bugs in the Raid commercial. "POOF" Pam Gone.
i know you think i live on the hill but actually, i'm just taking someone home up there.
ELMER

Georgetown, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>i know you think i live on the hill but actually, i'm just taking someone home up there.
For once you could try and post the truth. Were will you lite when this landlord run you out?
who cares

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
wuts it to you dicksucker? ur always all up in someone's chit ... if you love me so much come see me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preliminary results 2 hr Wrong 14
homeless shelter? yay? nay? 4 hr neighbor 4
About a judge candidate 4 hr oh yeah 44
What's that smell? 17 hr Getreal 13
There is a Johnny Frye sign every 25 feet! Wed Onmyway 1
Estimate for shed to be built Wed Help 3
Election Thread Tue i duno 5

Beattyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages