First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the judge

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
so i think its been long enough to make evaluations. what does everyone think about the new DQ. better, worse, no difference?
hwy 52 yard sale

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 19, 2012
When I was there during the hwy 52 yard sale, they couldn't get the orders right. Plus they were seriously understaffed. There was three different groups in front of me. All ordered simple things, and yet they couldn't get their order right.LOL They were just couples like myself and my husband. Plus I had to wait at least twenty minutes before just to get waited on. The three couples ahead of me knew what they wanted when I walked in. I decided to go in because I needed a restroom and the line was long.
agree

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
theyve messed my order up like twice so far! need to fire a bunch of KIDS working there who are too busy joking and cutting up instead of working.
ice cream is good for u

Jackson, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
The management there is rude and seem like they could care less if anybody comes in or not
collonel

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2012
omg not 2 whole times they have messed up your order. what are you one of those pathetic people that cant/wont even make a bowl of noddles so u drive your lazy ass to dq 5 times a day and bitch when u didnt get enough bacon on your sandwich.
gerard

Zoe, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2012
well i ate there the other day a noticed a big change in the biscuits can literally squeeze the grease out of them. how the hell do you make greasy biscuit wtf.
hmmmm

Cibolo, TX

#7 Aug 3, 2012
I think overall it is worse than before. You get like 10 fries in a meal now and they ain't cheap. I think the Broadwells done amuch better job running the place.....what happened with them?
funny

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Are you the nasty lazy people they fired at DQ? Probably not. I doubt most of you even work but your good at spending those government checks every month.
my opinion

Campton, KY

#9 Aug 4, 2012
hmmmm, collonel and the judge is the broadwells
Cornettt girls

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2012
they didnt fire all the nasteee ppl. brgt some back i see
omg

Zoe, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2012
well i for one will not be going back there after i found out that skank anita works there now. she is freaking nasty!! dirt under her finger nails sores all up and down her arms i will never eat anyplace that thing works.

but i will say the place is unfriendly and not comfortable to be in anymore. i dont care who owns it you need to have a place people want to come and sit down and that place dont have that.
tired

Jackson, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2012
im sick and tired of getting cold fries it has happened to me like 5 times ive went up there.
do better

West Liberty, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2012
I sick and tired of getting fries that are only half cooked. Not to mention my burgers half cooked and hot dogs that look like they have been cooked all day. The bun on my last hot dog was so stale that if I threw it at someone they would have gotten hurt. When that happened I quit going to dq. I was taking my lunch back to my office or I would have returned the hotdog and demanded my money back.
gerard

Jackson, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
i must say that someone there realized that biscuits are not good when there soft as pudding and greasy as hell. last week i got a sausage egg and it was pretty damn good, the last four or five times ive got breakfast there the biscuits have been good.
head cook

Clay City, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2012
DQ as a chain changed biscuit manufactures. The new ones are better
OutOfTowner

Fraser, MI

#16 Sep 29, 2012
I have eaten there a few times when passing through and the food was very good and the staff friendly....However....I cant beleive that they only have vanilla ice cream....
impressed

Irvine, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
i stopped there today and got something to eat and i must say the biscuits were flat out delicious today. never better they stayed together and they were not over buttered or anything
annoyed

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
i think that the broadwells were alot nicer and the people that worked under them were alot friendlier than these new two women that are there... that black haired girl with glasses on night shift is the biggest most fakest person ive ever seen. she isnt nice, shes fake.. the biscuits are greasy and you can squeeze the butter out of them. theyve got one nasty person making these biscuits as well... i know passed workers that have quit and they said that they would never eat there ever again after they left.. i think someone needs to buy this place out again and make it a family feeling enviroment again like when the broadwells came in..ive also noticed all the elderly men doesnt come in there anymore in the mornings because they dont get there senior drinks anymore!!!!!! its ridiculous..
BbB

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
annoyed wrote:
i think that the broadwells were alot nicer and the people that worked under them were alot friendlier than these new two women that are there... that black haired girl with glasses on night shift is the biggest most fakest person ive ever seen. she isnt nice, shes fake.. the biscuits are greasy and you can squeeze the butter out of them. theyve got one nasty person making these biscuits as well... i know passed workers that have quit and they said that they would never eat there ever again after they left.. i think someone needs to buy this place out again and make it a family feeling enviroment again like when the broadwells came in..ive also noticed all the elderly men doesnt come in there anymore in the mornings because they dont get there senior drinks anymore!!!!!! its ridiculous..
you sound like someone that got fired
epic

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Oct 22, 2012
yet your still stoppin' by getting those double cheese burgers,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth and beattyville 1 hr sad walrus 1
Rated G 4 hr walrus 4
I need help plz 4 hr walrus 3
Bears and mountain lions 4 hr walrus 6
Wolly worm 10 hr Louis 6
Thomas Reese Oct 17 Not a Bub fan 6
Bastard Oct 13 XXX 4

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance