AlFrado

AOL

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Yall hear about that chinese restaurant serving road kill?They picked up a carcass on 75,and wheeled it right through the restaurant,in front of customers.My God Granny.
Ben

Collinsville, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2012
he roadkill was apparently a deer stuffed into a trash can. "There was actually a blood trail they were mopping up behind the garbage can," customer Katie Hopkins said. "There was like a tail, and like a foot and a leg sticking out of the garbage can, and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen."

Local health inspector Paul Lawson was called in to investigate. Lawson said the restaurant owners told him they didn't know they were doing anything wrong. "They said they didn't know they weren't allowed to do that. So that makes me concerned that maybe they could have before. They didn't admit to doing it before." The owner said he didn't plan to serve the deer to customers—instead he planned to use it to feed his family.

The restaurant has been temporarily shut down but will be eligible to reopen as soon as it passes another health inspection and proves it has been washed and sanitized.
not smart

West Liberty, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
If th were smart, they would have brought it in either when no customers where present through a back door. I personally have no problem with them bringing it in even though it was road kill as long as it wasn't placed with thier regular resturant food or served to the customers. But I can understand why the health department shut them down. I think they did the right thing considering.
Elmer

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Ben wrote:
he roadkill was apparently a deer stuffed into a trash can. "There was actually a blood trail they were mopping up behind the garbage can," customer Katie Hopkins said. "There was like a tail, and like a foot and a leg sticking out of the garbage can, and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen."
Local health inspector Paul Lawson was called in to investigate. Lawson said the restaurant owners told him they didn't know they were doing anything wrong. "They said they didn't know they weren't allowed to do that. So that makes me concerned that maybe they could have before. They didn't admit to doing it before." The owner said he didn't plan to serve the deer to customers—instead he planned to use it to feed his family.
The restaurant has been temporarily shut down but will be eligible to reopen as soon as it passes another health inspection and proves it has been washed and sanitized.
She can't stay away. here is one fo her alters from a false location.
MMM

Macon, GA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Oh no you old coot I seen it first. I got feed Jethro hes got a holler leg you know. LOL.
Elmer

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2012
One should not waste fresh road kill. When Romney is elected this food will be needed for the free loaders. I hope the Old Crone likes road kill. Her dogs did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resort town 2 hr Rick 1
Who got the biggest v*gina? 12 hr Leslie 1
Micheal Vanderpool- Molester (Oct '14) 12 hr Mankind 7
Heather Mays (Oct '15) 21 hr Mankind 9
Transgender rest rooms in Beattyville Fri Billhilly 11
Dollar General Store- Complaint number (Sep '12) Thu nick 150
I heard Robert Goe might run for Mayor next term? Thu Def 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages