First Prev
of 2
Next Last
co-worker

Waneta, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2011
What happened to her heard she had a break down cnt return to work. 1 too many horse shows. Guess she sould of been a nicer person.She thought she was so pretty and such a bid shot too. thought she was much more than she really is. just plain and homely.
your a butt

Murphy, NC

#2 Sep 5, 2011
SHAME ON YOU. she a great person and beautiful.
you need to have your eyes checked.there nothing homely or plain about that one. a babydoll walking, she is.
OKs

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2011
co-worker wrote:
What happened to her heard she had a break down cnt return to work. 1 too many horse shows. Guess she sould of been a nicer person.She thought she was so pretty and such a bid shot too. thought she was much more than she really is. just plain and homely.
A jealous co worker, sad.
Sweetheart if you change your approach in life, perhaps you would not be so miserable. I wish you luck with that, and I'll pray for you.
Fair Game

AOL

#5 Sep 6, 2011
guess I posted the above in wrong post.
OKs

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Fair Game wrote:
guess I posted the above in wrong post.
?? really? lol
friend

Waneta, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2011
she sucks and prolly talked about u 2 baby doll Some say her bf dropped her
April

Waneta, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
Was she fired? Looking for a job Please let me know no offense to anyone just need a job.
what

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2011
Are you talking about the Brenda Creech that worked in Owsley Co. and was transfered to Wolfe Co. If so, did she have a bf and if so who was it. I seen her the other day and she seemed fine to me. Update us on this topix. Thanks
outsider looking in

Sandy Hook, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2011
what wrote:
Are you talking about the Brenda Creech that worked in Owsley Co. and was transfered to Wolfe Co. If so, did she have a bf and if so who was it. I seen her the other day and she seemed fine to me. Update us on this topix. Thanks
If the person I think started this nonsense better be careful as they could lose thier job. I dont think the state will put up with something like that not to mention thier boss. I know Brenda and if she wants people to know what is going on she will tell it. In the meantime everyone just back off and leave her alone. She isn't hurting anyone is she?
Bubba joe

Waneta, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2011
outsider looking in wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person I think started this nonsense better be careful as they could lose thier job. I dont think the state will put up with something like that not to mention thier boss. I know Brenda and if she wants people to know what is going on she will tell it. In the meantime everyone just back off and leave her alone. She isn't hurting anyone is she?
Yes if she has a bf shes hurting someone,her husband and son.Believe me she is deceitful and she can be. But wonder why she had a nervous breakdown. Feel sorry for her sickness,but she is so silly Have u ever watched her a the horseshows sickening I tell u purely sickening.
Pamela Thompson

Waynesville, NC

#12 Sep 10, 2011
we can not all be like bubba joe
wondering

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2011
Why did Brenda have a break down? Was it over her new bf or was it due to her losing her job. I always thought she was nice to me when I met her in the health dept. Also sweet and helpful. I hope everything works out for her and her husband. Someone posted she had a son, how old is he?. I hope he handled it well. It's hard on young childern. Keep us posted. Was her bf someone she worked with or someone in the horse business?
wondering

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2011
Did she get fired or did she quit her job? I know some one seen her the other day in Beattyville, and she was dress up really nice like she had been to work or going on a date. However, when Brenda leaves the house she always dressed well.
Pamela

AOL

#15 Sep 15, 2011
wondering wrote:
Did she get fired or did she quit her job? I know some one seen her the other day in Beattyville, and she was dress up really nice like she had been to work or going on a date. However, when Brenda leaves the house she always dressed well.
----------
I wished all people dressed nice when thay went out. Some look as if they are wearing their pajamas. What has happened to people's pride?
Brenda

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2011
Well it looks like several ppl have been busy worrying about me and starting rumors, here is the real story! I have been happily married for 31 yrs now and NO I don't have a boyfriend where did that come from? I love my husband, son and our horses...sounds like someone is a little jealous thats alright there is alot of them out there. And as far as my job No I didn't get fired but I got a new position!! I would be ashamed to set around and start rumors about a person who has almost dead, I have Lymes disease and that is very dangerous, take your little computer and look that up!! With this episode it attacked my nervous system and I had a nervous breakdown, and a short term memory loss. I had an abnormal EKG so I had to have many test that were very stressfull!!And those 2 months my husband was right by my side.I am back to work now and feeling good! I feel sorry for those that have negative things to say about me, but I'm not mad at jealous ppl God takes care of all my enemies...Romans 12:19 says Vengous is mine I will repay saith the Lord. So keep talking and see what happens!! Have a nice day...:~)
The Silent Observer

AOL

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Brenda wrote:
Well it looks like several ppl have been busy worrying about me and starting rumors, here is the real story! I have been happily married for 31 yrs now and NO I don't have a boyfriend where did that come from? I love my husband, son and our horses...sounds like someone is a little jealous thats alright there is alot of them out there. And as far as my job No I didn't get fired but I got a new position!! I would be ashamed to set around and start rumors about a person who has almost dead, I have Lymes disease and that is very dangerous, take your little computer and look that up!! With this episode it attacked my nervous system and I had a nervous breakdown, and a short term memory loss. I had an abnormal EKG so I had to have many test that were very stressfull!!And those 2 months my husband was right by my side.I am back to work now and feeling good! I feel sorry for those that have negative things to say about me, but I'm not mad at jealous ppl God takes care of all my enemies...Romans 12:19 says Vengous is mine I will repay saith the Lord. So keep talking and see what happens!! Have a nice day...:~)
----------
Hopefully, your reply will put an end to all the false iformation that some people have posted.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2011
Did any of you think that bf could have meant best friend and not boy friend? Brenda is a sweetheart and would never do that to her family.
friend

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2011
Brenda wrote:
Brenda I will admit I have been watching this topix. I'm glad to hear you are doing better, sorry about the lymes disease. I too have had a nervous breakdown, some days I just don't want to get out of bed. I've known you and Mike since you got married, and was friends with Mike before you two got together. And as for as Jason, he was raised as well as any young man could have. I hope the best for you and Mike. Jason is married now and has his own life to live. God bless you and I hope you do well.
Wolfe county friend

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 19, 2011
Brenda wrote:
You go woman. If you want anyone to know what is going on then tell them otherwise just leave it alone. I will too admit to watching this site but because I was concerned for you. I know that you are a good person and a God fearing Christian. YOu have been there for me many of a time when I felt like no one else was in your former office. Like you said they will have to answer for thier actions the same as we will.
whodat

Booneville, KY

#21 Sep 19, 2011
i heard brenda and her sons wife was cheating ithink her name is beth and she is cheating on jason too with somebody she works with who knows about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lmof Amy Turner 5 hr XXX 2
Tommy Judd 5 hr XXX 5
tara marcum (Aug '15) 9 hr Beattyville KY 12
topix lies matter 9 hr XXX 2
t.l.m. 9 hr XXX 1
Nice D!ck Thu Yeti 2
Top 5 Boys Basketball Players (Aug '11) Thu Eddie 58

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance