'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240261 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

LOL

Edmonton, KY

#53796 Oct 15, 2012
polititions suck wrote:
<quoted text> I might vote for the neibors cow cause neither option is worth a fuck how is that for keepin it real I just for once would like you pubtard lickers to admit that Rummy sucks to you act like that man is the second coming of christ and we all know he is as big a crook as they come but you faggots never say anything bad about him it's all Obama Obama and I know Obama should be your man he has given pubtards every thing they wanted we should have gotten single payer but you pubtards fucked that up and whats wrong with health care thats the one thing our government should work out it should be cradle to grave you all act like hospitols are cheap when even the rich can loose everything with one major illness a three day stay in the hospitol can cost thirty to fourty thousand dollars health care should be free paid for by a tax our gov't should put doctors through school for free and pay them a good wage they don't need million dollar salaries
It is disgusting that you freeloading POS ignorant hilljacks are allowed to vote. Boy, do we have a surprise for you in November. Better get your dusty old work boots out of the closet and get ready to earn your way and be responsible for yourself from cradle to grave. Obama made you a victim. Those lazy, crybaby freeloading days are coming to an end. At least Romney will give you the opportunity to work and be a responsible citizen. If you choose to remain an Obama victim that's your choice. I, for one, will be happy to leave your sorry ass behind to wallow in your victim self-pity mode.
what was really said

Edmonton, KY

#53797 Oct 15, 2012
polititions suck wrote:
fox news Criss Wallace says Rummy's tax plan doesn't add up and thats fox news!!!! wow
You are constantly on here talking about what liars Fox News reporters are and that included Chris Wallace. Now that Wallace said what you wanted to hear...he is the see all and be all honest Fox News reporter, right? lol Who's the sheep? You have overdosed on that Obama Kool-aid. Seek professional help.
did u know

Union City, TN

#53798 Oct 15, 2012
GOP wants universal healthcare everywhere but here.....

GOP sponsored single-payer guaranteed Health Care in Iraq, but not in the U.S.

Article 31 of the Iraqi Constitution, drafted by the Bush administration in 2005 and ratified by the Iraqi people, includes state-guaranteed (single payer) healthcare for life for every Iraqi citizen.

Article 31 reads:
"First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The State shall maintain public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and health institutions.

Second: Individuals and entities have the right to build hospitals, clinics, or
private health care centers under the supervision of the State, and this shall be regulated by law."

There are other health care guarantees, including special provisions for children, the elderly, and the handicapped elsewhere in the 43-page document.

Under force of arms, President Bush imposed his particular idea of democracy on a people not asking for it - perhaps a noble undertaking in one context and a criminal violation of international law in another. Bush's followers are proud of the Iraqi Constitution, a model for the world, they told us.
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53799 Oct 15, 2012
what was really said wrote:
<quoted text>
You are constantly on here talking about what liars Fox News reporters are and that included Chris Wallace. Now that Wallace said what you wanted to hear...he is the see all and be all honest Fox News reporter, right? lol Who's the sheep? You have overdosed on that Obama Kool-aid. Seek professional help.
I didn't say he was any thing you are the one on here fox this and fox that and Rummy is superman saving the universe I think it's good to see at least one of the foriegn fox jockys at least once keepin it real so suck that oh yea I almost forgot baaaaaaaa sheep
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53801 Oct 15, 2012
did u know wrote:
GOP wants universal healthcare everywhere but here.....
GOP sponsored single-payer guaranteed Health Care in Iraq, but not in the U.S.
Article 31 of the Iraqi Constitution, drafted by the Bush administration in 2005 and ratified by the Iraqi people, includes state-guaranteed (single payer) healthcare for life for every Iraqi citizen.
Article 31 reads:
"First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The State shall maintain public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and health institutions.
Second: Individuals and entities have the right to build hospitals, clinics, or
private health care centers under the supervision of the State, and this shall be regulated by law."
There are other health care guarantees, including special provisions for children, the elderly, and the handicapped elsewhere in the 43-page document.
Under force of arms, President Bush imposed his particular idea of democracy on a people not asking for it - perhaps a noble undertaking in one context and a criminal violation of international law in another. Bush's followers are proud of the Iraqi Constitution, a model for the world, they told us.
oh they want a lot of things they just don't want Obama to be the on to implement it cause they put themselves ahead of country
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53805 Oct 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
So you watch Fox News? lol Just like you help make Fox news the number one cable news show for 12 years or so by watching you also help the republicans by being stupid and sharing your democrat crap all over the internet. You are the poster child for reasons not to vote for Obama. Keep up the good work. Romney thanks you for showing your ignorance and Fox News thanks you for keeping them number one and going strong!
and they jizz in your face for sucking their tiny wieners
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53806 Oct 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet yer ass it is.
$10,000.00 Bet?
I like being able to fire people.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs.
47% of Americans are Gov dependent and I will never convince them to take responsibility or care for their lives.
Having trouble paying for College, Just borrow the money from your parents.
Are these cookies from the local 7-11 Bakery?
The trees are the right height here in Michigan.
Seriously people, do you think this guy ever had a flat tire and had to fix it himself, or walk to a gas Station, with two kids?
Hell no he would have the Chauffeur bring ME ANOTHER CAR, Julio!!
Do you think he ever had to decide between paying for Medication for his kids and paying the Power bill? Decide between eating lunch at work all week or buying gas to get to work? Decide between buying lunch for work or letting your kids have lunch at school? I have had to make those choices at times in my life, but I can assure you Master Rmoney has not. He knows nothing about you or I. Has no connection to ordinary everyday working people. Hell I think he might even be a robot, since I have never seen his chest. That is where the control door is. He changes to impress who ever he is talking to at the moment and the next group of people he does a complete change up. Painted himself Brown when he went to speak to Hispanics in FL.
People have a right to be whatever Religion they choose to be and that should not matter and under the Constitution it CANNOT matter, but Mormons are frickin weird. Take this Oath that if they ever talk about the Secrets of The Temple they Vow To cut their own throats.
Magic Underwear? God lives on a Planet called Kolob? WTF?
Ann Romneys own parents could not attend her wedding because they are not Mormon and cannot be allowed inside the Temple. They had to wait outside while their daughter was married.
I'm sorry but the only reason the Religion was founded is because some guy got caught sleeping with a woman and suddenly God told him Men should have many wives, and thus Polygamy, began Mormonism.
Joseph Smith,(alleged Prophet) was killed in a gun Battle at the Jail house, because citizens came to lynch him. Hello!
God visited earth in the last century? That is what Smith said. People can be saved from Hell after they are dead. That is convenient. Anyone who is NOT MORMON goes to Hell. Think that means you and me. Romney tried to SAVE Anns' Father after his death.
Ok ya'll can jump on me now, but Rmoney is too plastic, inhuman and weird for me.
Then there is the 'White Horse Prophecy' thing which says a Rich Mormon will come and save the US and Mormons will lead the World. Scary stuff.
It absolutely amazes me that you and others have trouble with people being successful and rich. I have no problem with that whatsoever. I also have absolutely no problem with his religion. Freedom of religion! In our constitution!!
tell it all

Edmonton, KY

#53807 Oct 15, 2012
did u know wrote:
GOP wants universal healthcare everywhere but here.....
GOP sponsored single-payer guaranteed Health Care in Iraq, but not in the U.S.
Article 31 of the Iraqi Constitution, drafted by the Bush administration in 2005 and ratified by the Iraqi people, includes state-guaranteed (single payer) healthcare for life for every Iraqi citizen.
Article 31 reads:
"First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The State shall maintain public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and health institutions.
Second: Individuals and entities have the right to build hospitals, clinics, or
private health care centers under the supervision of the State, and this shall be regulated by law."
There are other health care guarantees, including special provisions for children, the elderly, and the handicapped elsewhere in the 43-page document.
Under force of arms, President Bush imposed his particular idea of democracy on a people not asking for it - perhaps a noble undertaking in one context and a criminal violation of international law in another. Bush's followers are proud of the Iraqi Constitution, a model for the world, they told us.
That's because the Obamacare crap was never read by the democrats that forced it into law. Nobody knows what we are getting with this unknown, unread Obamacare law. Even the corrupt Nancy Pelosi rubbed your nose in it that nobody will know what is in the Obamacare law until it's law. Do you support your spouse signing a contract without ever reading that contract and without knowing how that contract will affect your family? Does that make good sense to you? Pelosi and Obama bragged that we could keep our existing healthcare plans if we wanted to but they didn't let you in on a secret. You won't be able to afford your existing policy because in anticipation of Obamacare kicking in your current insurance providers have hiked up your premiums 23%. Obama told the democrats not to worry about the public option being taken out of the bill because of public dislike, King Obama told them to get it passed anyway they could and he would do like Canada did...put the public option back in AFTER the bill became law.

Why do you constantly stop short of the facts when you are trying to make a point? Either tell the truth, the WHOLE truth or stfu because your lies and deceiving tactics cancel out any hope of your posts being credible in the first place.
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53808 Oct 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
They are afraid to answer you, DB. Evidently you have spanked their asses real good on another of their ridiculous answers and the pain is still too fresh. lmao
and you are dumber than DB biter (dick bag biter)
Obamorons be gone

Edmonton, KY

#53809 Oct 15, 2012
polititions suck wrote:
<quoted text> oh they want a lot of things they just don't want Obama to be the on to implement it cause they put themselves ahead of country
Yeah, damn all those millions of racist that put Obama in office to begin with! Right? Do the math you moron. The same people that made it possible for Obama to be president by voting for him are now voting against him because they put themselves before country by voting Obama for president? Huh? Whut whut? Duh!
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53810 Oct 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disgusting that you freeloading POS ignorant hilljacks are allowed to vote. Boy, do we have a surprise for you in November. Better get your dusty old work boots out of the closet and get ready to earn your way and be responsible for yourself from cradle to grave. Obama made you a victim. Those lazy, crybaby freeloading days are coming to an end. At least Romney will give you the opportunity to work and be a responsible citizen. If you choose to remain an Obama victim that's your choice. I, for one, will be happy to leave your sorry ass behind to wallow in your victim self-pity mode.
you said the same thing 4 years ago how did that work for you by the way you still havn't come up with one thing about Rummy you would change he is still superman? he is still savior of the universe not one thing? you will be all alone in november asshole baaaaaa sheep like 4 years ago!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and get used to it dickbag
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53811 Oct 15, 2012
Obamorons be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, damn all those millions of racist that put Obama in office to begin with! Right? Do the math you moron. The same people that made it possible for Obama to be president by voting for him are now voting against him because they put themselves before country by voting Obama for president? Huh? Whut whut? Duh!
it's sad thats just sad you are a tiny tiny boy hey we will dubya tiny timmy
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53812 Oct 15, 2012
tell it all wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Obamacare crap was never read by the democrats that forced it into law. Nobody knows what we are getting with this unknown, unread Obamacare law. Even the corrupt Nancy Pelosi rubbed your nose in it that nobody will know what is in the Obamacare law until it's law. Do you support your spouse signing a contract without ever reading that contract and without knowing how that contract will affect your family? Does that make good sense to you? Pelosi and Obama bragged that we could keep our existing healthcare plans if we wanted to but they didn't let you in on a secret. You won't be able to afford your existing policy because in anticipation of Obamacare kicking in your current insurance providers have hiked up your premiums 23%. Obama told the democrats not to worry about the public option being taken out of the bill because of public dislike, King Obama told them to get it passed anyway they could and he would do like Canada did...put the public option back in AFTER the bill became law.
Why do you constantly stop short of the facts when you are trying to make a point? Either tell the truth, the WHOLE truth or stfu because your lies and deceiving tactics cancel out any hope of your posts being credible in the first place.
the word credible should be illegle for you to use cause damn!!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53813 Oct 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a yellow coward draft dodger you dipshit. Sorry you cannot read.
And Oblamea what? Volunteered to serve the USA in the military??? Ooops! Oh that's right, Oblamea would have to be a "US citizen" to be able to sign up!!!!!
Oblamea is the coward, shim Sham, big pretender, sell out America, work for its division & demise, yellow belled traitor to our great country! He will go down in history as THE most despicable & hated president of ALL time
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53815 Oct 15, 2012
Did any of you guys read that article/articles off the "Drudge Report" about Obama being gay & the gay bathouses in Chicago he frequented? All those gay men were talking about how much they missed him. They claimed he was a regular there. Often. They also said his marriage to Moochelle was just staged for the election.
No idea how much o that article was true but all THISE gays were clearly stating it was no secret that Oblamea was as gay as they are.

Just wondered if you had read any of that??
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53816 Oct 15, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you take your false teeth out so you can't be accused of lying through your teeth. Discussing teeth and calling names and trying to be funny (at which you failed yet again) is an okay distraction for the Obozo's that read these posts but the rest of us would really like to see you answer the questions put to you. We understand if you aren't up to it because you are busy talking about teeth and what's going on in Obama's 57 States, etc. Your Obama tried the same diversion/tactic in the debate and it cost him big time. Have you learned nothing from your messiahs huge HUGE blunders and mistakes? lol
Go ahead wtf, start practicing in the privacy of your closet...the RESPECTED President of the United States of America Mitt Romney. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? It's coming. November 2012 will bring a much needed CHANGE for our country and like it or not Obama will just have to head to Hollywood and peck with the hens on The View every day. Don't fret. He does a much better job sitting around gossiping and being eye candy for some old has-been broads. Your Obama will be just fine.
yea yea we heard that 4 years ago how did that work for you ?????

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#53817 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt Romney – Champions American Prosperity

NBRA Congratulates Mitt Romney

The First Blacks In Congress - All Republicans
Obama Is Just Plain Bad for Blacks
Gun control is rooted in Democratic Party Racism
Behind Obama’s Cloak of Secrecy
http://www.nbra.info/
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53818 Oct 15, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> And Oblamea what? Volunteered to serve the USA in the military??? Ooops! Oh that's right, Oblamea would have to be a "US citizen" to be able to sign up!!!!!
Oblamea is the coward, shim Sham, big pretender, sell out America, work for its division & demise, yellow belled traitor to our great country! He will go down in history as THE most despicable & hated president of ALL time
uh Im pretty sure bushes has that spot sewed up even mittens couldn't unseat him
polititions suck

Bartlett, IL

#53819 Oct 15, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Did any of you guys read that article/articles off the "Drudge Report" about Obama being gay & the gay bathouses in Chicago he frequented? All those gay men were talking about how much they missed him. They claimed he was a regular there. Often. They also said his marriage to Moochelle was just staged for the election.
No idea how much o that article was true but all THISE gays were clearly stating it was no secret that Oblamea was as gay as they are.
Just wondered if you had read any of that??
after all the pubtards you sucked you say that wow
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53820 Oct 15, 2012
Lunch break over !! Ya'll have a good day!! keep up the good work for Romney/Ryan !!
YAY !!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jail tracker 2 hr Tony ba low me 23
What do u think of sissy thorpe???? (Oct '10) 4 hr Amy Turner 8
saboxone junkies (Mar '15) 7 hr Ambrose Jones 14
Shumaker ridge 8 hr yep 14
Ashley Morrison (Feb '15) 8 hr yep 28
News KSP Arrests Two Suspected in Lee County Murder Aug 29 JudgeDredd 12
The poorest white town in america Aug 27 Tims99526 33

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages