'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Jay

Paris, TN

#51803 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! I will catch up with you all later. Have to get ready to go out for a big steak for my birthday! Hope to have a few drinks so no telling what I might write when I get back! LMAO!!

LOL......that's where we're going, too. Catcha all downstream. 8)

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#51804 Oct 6, 2012
My youtube is awful!!!!;(
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51805 Oct 6, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
This statement is going to drop some over the edge! Ive got it as a background, so I look at it and try to decide? When Israel shot down the drone on their southern border, the smoke looked like a cross between Nero and a demon! Does anyone but me remember the two “distinct faces” in the 9-11 smoke?(You can Google it)? I know this sounds a bit off the wall, but I am one of these weirdo’s that believes in both God and Science! Anyone with a brain, wish to give an opinion?
No brain for that here!

But, I do remember the "faces" from 9/11...
and a Tommy James video w/them in it

I always thought some of his songs sounded kinda reverent/religious ???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51806 Oct 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>born under a bad sign......lmao!:p
No....fess up!
You don't have to say the date...
Just the sign...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51807 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL......that's where we're going, too. Catcha all downstream. 8)
You Guys have FUN too :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#51808 Oct 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>born under a bad sign......lmao!:p

There is no bad sign, just different.

And your sun sign is..........

Middlesboro, KY

#51809 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! I will catch up with you all later. Have to get ready to go out for a big steak for my birthday! Hope to have a few drinks so no telling what I might write when I get back! LMAO!!
When you get back?
Go'in' out never a problem!
Gettin' back?
Jay

Paris, TN

#51810 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Because s/he's 'easy-going' like me?(blinking my "long fluttering eyelashes")
Yes!'tofy'....?
and Tea ?

I know one thing after 25 years of friendship:

Honest, trustworthy, reliable, kind, helpful, spiritual, just a damn good person on all counts.

Oh, and a Repub. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
SYL

Russell, KY

#51811 Oct 6, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney says he is a Christian but this is not true!!!
The god of the Mormons is not the God of the Bible. To the Mormons, Jesus is the firstborn son of an exalted "man" who became the god of this world. The man-god of Mormonism was made the god of this world because of his good works on another planet somewhere out in the universe. He "earned" godhood, and was thus appointed by a counsel of gods in the heavens to his high position as the god of planet Earth. The Mormon god of this world was a man, like all men, who became a god. This is what the celestial marriage and the temple vows are all about. LDS men, by doing their temple work, are striving for exaltation by which they, too, shall one day become gods. Their wives will be the mother goddesses of "their" world and with their husband will produce the population of their world. This is the Mormon doctrine of "eternal progression."
Note the following quote from the Mormon Journal of Discourses, vol. 1, page 123, made by the LDS Apostle Orson Hyde:
"Remember that God, our heavenly Father, was perhaps once a child, a mortal like we ourselves, and rose step by step in the scale of progress, in the school of advancement; has moved forward and overcome, until He has arrived at the point were He is."
Lorenzo Snow, late President of the Mormon church, made this statement in the second verse of his famous poem entitled, "Man's Destiny":
"As Abra'm, Isaac, Jacob, too, babes, then men--to gods they grew. As man now is, our God once was; As now God is, so man may be,-- Which doth unfold man's destiny..."
The God of the Bible is not an exalted man. The God of the Bible is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. The Bible says He is the only God and there are no other Gods. He had no beginning or end and he is a spirit being and never was a man.
I know you won't do it,but Google ,Do Mormons believe in Jesus Christ and see what it says about that..
I'd say you are the unbeliever and you don't care either way about religion. You have an excuse to bash Romney, because you think that if Obama becomes president again, he will give you what you don't want to work for. He would have to take {steal} it from people who work for it to give to people like you. That makes you a thief too.
My sister belonged to the Mormon church before she died and she use to tell us about it.

Middlesboro, KY

#51812 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No....fess up!
You don't have to say the date...
Just the sign...
I was born under...nope can't do it!:)
Life is a circle AL...O
You see that little circle? It's the downfall of great men and empires!hmmm?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51813 Oct 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I was born under...nope can't do it!:)
Life is a circle AL...O
You see that little circle? It's the downfall of great men and empires!hmmm?
You are too funny... haha....
Methinks you are just 'ornery'... ;-)
hmmmm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51814 Oct 6, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>I know you won't do it,but Google ,Do Mormons believe in Jesus Christ and see what it says about that..
I'd say you are the unbeliever and you don't care either way about religion. You have an excuse to bash Romney, because you think that if Obama becomes president again, he will give you what you don't want to work for. He would have to take {steal} it from people who work for it to give to people like you. That makes you a thief too.
My sister belonged to the Mormon church before she died and she use to tell us about it.
Very good Syl!:)
SYL

Russell, KY

#51815 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Dear God people!!! Look what the crazy libs are saying now!!!!
As usual when a headline is a question, the answer is no. But the theory that Romney used a cheat sheet is being widely circulated – and believed – in liberal communities like the Daily Kos and Reddit, and was picked up by the Newsweek site The Daily Beast.
The theory came out of a video clip from the debate, where Romney is clearly seen taking a white item out of his pocket and placing it over his notebook on the debate podium.
The Romney camp have taken the trouble to rebut the accusation, telling Buzzfeed that "'It's a handkerchief,'" and "not an illicit list of zingers."
Other journalists confirm that Romney is clearly seen using a handkerchief during the debate – as pictured above.
This "hankygate" theory seems to be the liberal counterpart to today's conservative theories that Obama rigged the jobs numbers. Both theories suggest that intense partisanship close to the election is making some sectors of the blogosphere become mildly unhinged.
They have a little of everything they could come up with. Lets see now, "We were all raciest", Air in Denver was to thin" {I loved that one!} "He was to busy to study for the debate" "He was afraid he would come over as an Angry Black Man" "Romney wasn't the real Romney" "Romney cheated" Is there anything I'm leaving out. I'm sure tomorrow they will think of something else. LOl!
I think he is so full of himself that he partied all night because he though could beat Romney with his hands tied behind his back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51816 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing after 25 years of friendship:
Honest, trustworthy, reliable, kind, helpful, spiritual, just a damn good person on all counts.
Oh, and a Repub. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you're describing yours truly :)
So 'they' say ...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51817 Oct 6, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>I know you won't do it,but Google ,Do Mormons believe in Jesus Christ and see what it says about that..
Matthew 7:15-20

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire....
SYL

Russell, KY

#51818 Oct 6, 2012
Remember in 1986, When Reagan was President, Libya killed Americans. Reagan bombed their leaders house.
Libya was quite for almost 25 years.
THEN SOMEBODY APOLOGIZED!

Location hidden

#51819 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad!!!!! You all have nothing left so you go after his religion!
So sad! Romney doesn't have a real religion and obviously you don't either!
SYL

Russell, KY

#51820 Oct 6, 2012
OBAMA AND BIDDEN
Yes we do : Want to raise your taxes,{ and the cost of all goods and services sold by Small Business .

What progressives never admit
is that every time you raise taxes {on anyone} they simply pass the increase in taxes down the food chain { All Goods And Services} at higher prices.
Only those at the bottom are unable to pass off the increase in taxes...
SO MUCH FOR CARING ABOUT THE POOR.

Location hidden

#51821 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people will not go to church because 'they see the same people exiting the bar saturday night that went into church sunday morning'

Location hidden

#51822 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have FUN!!!!!
Drink one for me....:)
You burn your computer up with Bible quotes but you really don't practice what you preach! But hey!....you're the typical Republican!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dv/ipv 21 min ShalamarRue 14
Pamela thompson aka Elmer 33 min -Sprocket- 156
factsfacts 2 hr creeper 5
who drowned 2 hr creeper 5
people who say they are clean but are not 2 hr creeper 2
looking 8 hr Some dude 1
mike dunaway (Mar '11) 22 hr Lol 17
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE