Two Dozen People Targeted In Breathitt County Drug Roundup

Two dozen people who police say have been trafficking prescription pills in the Breathitt County area were targeted for arrest Wednesday by Operation UNITE. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help

Booneville, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2011
well the law got one of that durg family now get homer combs gene combs lisa slone naomi turne gene's fisrt wife maggie noble gary noble all gene's kids christine barker naomiand gene's kids up on lerose naomi& christine sells they just got one and he's got a girl with maggie tina take that family out all the money and land tey have never worked a day look into in law IRS FBI any help 4 booneville no the law is getting money from the family & durg's so we work have nothing they live the good life better then the law
Ebby

Lancaster, WI

#2 Jan 29, 2011
For those of u that seem to be all knowing, then let me clue u in on a few things. Billy and Tina Helton are just a few of the outstanding people in our community. Sorry if it offends any of u, but the truth is the truth and u nosey ass people need to keep ur opinions to yourself and leave good people out of your drama. Cheers to my family at the forks of the road i love you all. these are wonderful people that will come to you in need at anytime.

Joy Turner
neighbor
Know the truth

Harpursville, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2011
Well Joy if they;re selling drugs I hope they get caught and thrown so far back in jail they;ll have to pipe sunshine into them. Iknow they never work and have plenty,now u tell me how do they get it.People are not stupid and their day is coming.I kid u not.
well

Ivel, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2011
i know for a fact that billy works every day. He farms all the time. Why wont people stop worrying about what their neighbors have & try to be happy with their life. Billy & Tina never bother anyone. They are good people.
BlackPanther

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2011
What about the Gentleman down at Bethany that gets a shipment every week from the Sherriffs office and he gets to see everybit of this Product.
I now there is a great amount of people that know of him and no one ever mentions him.
Probably because of where he gets it at...huh !
Yikes

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2011
I wouldnt want to be any of those ppls.
Truth Seeker

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2011
If You know this for a FACT why didn't you name Names, it's always this guy this feller etc... Tell who you are talking about or don't even bother to post!
BlackPanther wrote:
What about the Gentleman down at Bethany that gets a shipment every week from the Sherriffs office and he gets to see everybit of this Product.
I now there is a great amount of people that know of him and no one ever mentions him.
Probably because of where he gets it at...huh !
cupojoe

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Darn, their a cuttin off my supply.
Lies

Ivel, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
If You know this for a FACT why didn't you name Names, it's always this guy this feller etc... Tell who you are talking about or don't even bother to post! <quoted text>
Because they are full of it. That is the biggest bunch of lies that I have ever heard. That department hates drugs and has made a lot of busts over the years. That is just someone playing dirty in politics. If that was the only way I could try to win then I would just give it up.
Tom and Kenny

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2013
I saw Tom Allen and Kenny Stamper on Wymt Hazard news at 4Pm while ago.

Since: Jul 13

West Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Some other thread said they got bobby combs.did they? I also heard Mickey Mantia from canoe and Henry and Neil Deaton...poor ol Henry has cancer! Ahh lord,idk,..I do think personally that if you can't make an honest living by working hard for your $$ then yeah, they should be in jail but there are people that sell drugs that would give you the shirt off their back. I just don't know, all the people I mentioned are pretty good dudes and I don't wanna see anyone in jail..
Big time

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2013
Got Bobby Thorpe also seen it on the news.
Bobby

West Liberty, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Big time wrote:
Got Bobby Thorpe also seen it on the news.
I was on the news because I was riding along with the police for the newspaper lol.
amaizing Bobby

Stanton, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2013
Your amazing Bobby, got internet and already out! Heard they gave you a steak diner too!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Umm_yeah wrote:
Some other thread said they got bobby combs.did they? I also heard Mickey Mantia from canoe and Henry and Neil Deaton...poor ol Henry has cancer! Ahh lord,idk,..I do think personally that if you can't make an honest living by working hard for your $$ then yeah, they should be in jail but there are people that sell drugs that would give you the shirt off their back. I just don't know, all the people I mentioned are pretty good dudes and I don't wanna see anyone in jail..
i disagree. drugs are poison and selling them is a crime, and the shirt off their back. lol. thats just to score brownie points with society. there is no hope with dope. gtfu
Big time

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2013
What comes around goes around. Don't ever forget that Bobby.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Big time wrote:
What comes around goes around. Don't ever forget that Bobby.
its not nice to threaten people n hidden language, let alone being a coward posting under a hidden name. gtfu
Bobby

West Liberty, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2013
Big time wrote:
What comes around goes around. Don't ever forget that Bobby.
Thats what I say. You all started your crap up here and its coming back to bite you.
Bobby

West Liberty, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Butterscotch Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>its not nice to threaten people n hidden language, let alone being a coward posting under a hidden name. gtfu
Its ok now that they have made the threat an investigation can be opened and their ip info subpoenaed. Lettum post away.
Did they

Pikeville, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2013
Did they get that guy next to end of Indian Hollow? I sure hope so. Traffic in and out of there from daylight to dark from what I hear. He is driving his neighbors crazy. Also heard Mr Miller the one in the paper as being the IGA copper thief was let out of jail with 5 years probation. Why do law enforcement waste their time if they are not going to have to serve much time at all. Bring back chain gangs and work their sorry butts off and then maybe they would think twice about screwing up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda, Kenneth , 2 hr Maleeia 14
Lisa (May '14) 5 hr Lisa Stepp 6
Midget Lisa Stepp (Jun '13) 8 hr Lisa Stepp 7
One pill, 10 years: Ky. high court reviews vet'... 8 hr ELMER 21
Pamela thompson aka Elmer 8 hr ELMER 7
Shuler 11 hr Hugh 3
Tired of roadblocks 12 hr Sussie 21

Flood Warning for Lee County was issued at March 04 at 12:47AM EST

Beattyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:57 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:57AM
Colts Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts