First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pam

South Shore, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2012
Mayor Beach III said it best, back in 1990, "law enforcement in lee co. leaves something to be desired" .
really

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2012
the only roots you know of, grow out of your dirty ,dusty, cobwebbed self. that's a no-brainer. you can identify with that comment. ya' creeper.
Pam

Waynesville, NC

#4 Mar 21, 2012
good evening Freddy Krueger, come for some desperately needed attention? sorry, i'm off to bed. talk to elmer, he might slap some convo on you like the unwanted red headed child you act like.
Elmer

Nerinx, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Pam wrote:
good evening Freddy Krueger, come for some desperately needed attention? sorry, i'm off to bed. talk to elmer, he might slap some convo on you like the unwanted red headed child you act like.
Foolish old crone. It is you who came out looking like a red headed stepchild.
Elmer

Waco, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
tehe smack her upside the head like you use to
This post just proves you are a moron and a foolish old crone.
heshouldknow

Virgie, KY

#8 May 20, 2012
is he the same mr. beach who had drug parties and hauled in massive amounts of cocaine and other drugs back in the day? didn't he do as much or more than anyone to build the backbone of a drug culture in lee county and eastern ky? how did he get off scott free? or was it some other mr. beach? just wondering.....
Pam

Circleville, OH

#9 May 21, 2012
Pam your a pure Idiot,what a sad life nothing to do but draw a wellfar check,and stay on topix,so stupid.
verify
#10 May 21, 2012
yes same Beach. Officials are the reason drugs are so bad and why the dealers get by without being charged. Pay offs in this county are a dime a dozen. And people wonder why drugs are so bad here. Because the people we elect have deep pockets.
pam t

New Haven, MI

#11 May 21, 2012
Pam wrote:
Pam your a pure Idiot,what a sad life nothing to do but draw a wellfar check,and stay on topix,so stupid.
r u the pam who everyone says is a home wrecking ho?
Elmer

Richmond, KY

#12 May 21, 2012
pam t wrote:
<quoted text>r u the pam who everyone says is a home wrecking ho?
I now know why you hate the Thorpes. You use to be one.
Elmer

Richmond, KY

#14 May 22, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
wrong !!!!
Then prove it.
Pamela Thompson

United States

#15 May 22, 2012
Prove to me you donít suffer acute psychosis and obsessive / compulsive disorders. Because as far as I can see, you are a prime example of a psychotic, schizophrenic, maniac.

are you, by chance, related to the kidds?
Pamela Thompson

United States

#16 May 22, 2012
or the johnsons?
Pamela Thompson

United States

#17 May 22, 2012
or both?

explains the lack of intelligence and simple common sense...oh and don't forget an education .
Elmer

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 22, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
or both?
explains the lack of intelligence and simple common sense...oh and don't forget an education .
Well now I'm a Kidd or Johnson? What happened to me being Aaron Thorpe? Is it because I have discovered you were never a Thompson? That you in fact was once married to a Thorpe. This would explain all the bullshit you have posted over three years.
Pamela Thompson

United States

#19 May 22, 2012
Well you donít deny you suffer with acute psychosis and obsessive / compulsive disorders.
Elmer

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 22, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
Well you donít deny you suffer with acute psychosis and obsessive / compulsive disorders.
I freely admit to being obsessive about driving a liar such as you from our forum. By the way, why don't you use your real name Janie?
LOL
#21 May 22, 2012
Elmer if you will let someone read for you, Pam never said you werexa Kidd or Johson. She asked if you were related to them o psychotic one.
Lol
#22 May 23, 2012
Hey Janie, has Elmer truly went completely insane?
Elmer

Richmond, KY

#23 May 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
Elmer if you will let someone read for you, Pam never said you werexa Kidd or Johson. She asked if you were related to them o psychotic one.
Collinsville IL which facet of Pam (use to be a)Thorpe twisted mind do you reside? This was always Pamanon's great defender Anon's location. And yes Pam I remember Names and locations and conversations for years with almost perfect recall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
closed again 2 hr Crymeahandfull 5
Katrina Spencer "Mays" 5 hr XXX 9
Little paul 5 hr XXX 7
Amy Thacker Sun XXX 12
The Topix Firebug Sun XXX 19
Mike Combs Sat Brenda 1
Girl at dollar general (Jan '17) Aug 19 What a mess 26

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance