“ALL IN THE FAMILY: The apple does no...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pam

Winchester, KY

#42 Dec 28, 2012
Pam

Winchester, KY

#43 Dec 28, 2012
Last week, an undercover Star investigation exposed Peng Sun, a York University grad who forges university degrees from real Canadian universities for $4,000
http://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/pr...
Pam

Winchester, KY

#44 Dec 28, 2012
Pam

Winchester, KY

#45 Dec 28, 2012
http://www.backalleypress.com/fake-university...

just seems odd that if he has all this edcuation, why was he demoted to the transperation dept?
Pam

Winchester, KY

#46 Dec 28, 2012
but like i said....it doesn't matter now does it? he isn't a principal anymore and it had nothing to do with me but by his own fault and failures, he was fired then rehired into the transperation dept... btw..not sure if your comment was aiming toward this...i didn't read but the first few sentences.
You just do not get it

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Dec 28, 2012
Pam wrote:
but like i said....it doesn't matter now does it? he isn't a principal anymore and it had nothing to do with me but by his own fault and failures, he was fired then rehired into the transperation dept... btw..not sure if your comment was aiming toward this...i didn't read but the first few sentences.
Then you missed the part about how administrators rarely ever go back to teaching positions, and how it would have been unfair to fire a teacher to give him a teaching job.

The state Department of Education checks with state colleges to see who the graduates are. And he graduated from Eastern.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#48 Dec 28, 2012
no its the local boards duty to check credentials and we all know how cliquey lee co is but just drop it ... it doesn't matter now.. does it?
Pam

Winchester, KY

#49 Dec 28, 2012
why cant we talk about the subject of this thread?
ELMER

Georgetown, KY

#50 Dec 28, 2012
She, Pamela can post all the crap she wants. Take heed Pam. I will be there to discredit the lies you post. I will show the world how big of liar you are. Then they too will realize what and obsessed loser you really are.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#51 Dec 28, 2012
poor lifeless daena...
hey fizzled brain

Winchester, KY

#52 Dec 28, 2012
what "and" obsessed loser you really are? you should have stayed off drugs and got an education

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#53 Dec 28, 2012
ELMER wrote:
She, Pamela can post all the crap she wants. Take heed Pam. I will be there to discredit the lies you post. I will show the world how big of liar you are. Then they too will realize what and obsessed loser you really are.
Romans 13:9
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
TJ a
#54 Dec 28, 2012
mi sibyl,, i agree ,
You still do not get it

United States

#55 Dec 28, 2012
Pam wrote:
no its the local boards duty to check credentials and we all know how cliquey lee co is but just drop it ... it doesn't matter now.. does it?
The certification from the state, presented to the local board during the interview process, IS a verified credential. Why can't you see that? The state has already verified the credentials.
Pam wrote:
why cant we talk about the subject of this thread?
Because it's a discredited wack job claim that has no merit and is not worthy of discussion.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#56 Dec 28, 2012
verified through who? the local board? I've read the entire state board website...I know how the hiring process goes. it's not uncommon in small comunities to grandfather you'r clique members in...unless someone has a reason to verify credentials via the college, or does a background check...say like a student gets assaulted at the school???...it can go undetected indefinately.
You still do not get it

United States

#57 Dec 28, 2012
It's verified through the state. Sheesh. You can't grandfather anyone in now. Years ago you could, but not now. And it has nothing to do with any imaginary clique.

My mother taught school for a little while and she had only three years of college, but that is because it was legally permissible back in the late 1950s. It is no longer permissible now.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#58 Dec 28, 2012
Okay, but does the local school board do the hiring and are responsible for verifying credentials?

As for Land, he is no longer an issue, so I hope we aren’t talking about him any longer…just want to prove a point to you, beings you are dead set on carrying on with the conversation.

I already know the answer, and I have the state web page, with the info, saved to my favorites.…just want to hear you deny it.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#59 Dec 28, 2012
You still do not get it wrote:
It's verified through the state. Sheesh. You can't grandfather anyone in now. Years ago you could, but not now. And it has nothing to do with any imaginary clique.
My mother taught school for a little while and she had only three years of college, but that is because it was legally permissible back in the late 1950s. It is no longer permissible now.
when I say varify , i don't mean "looking" at a degree in a picture frame...i mean call the college, etc.

and again, this is not about David Land...he is no longer an issue!
ELMER

Georgetown, KY

#60 Dec 28, 2012
Pam, when you use the word verify I have to laugh. Why would anyone need to verify anything to you. You refused to verify the toxic mold that you said over ran Beattyville. You refused to verify that toxic blue-green algae was in the Kentucky river. Those two claim you made if true would have had a greater affect on Lee County than the fact of a school employee's College degrees!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did money come from to hire Teresa Mays a... 21 min Dan 2
the only thing necessary for the triumph of evi... 7 hr Voter 19
Kelsey McIntosh and savannah McIntosh 12 hr Advice 5
nursing home (Feb '14) Tue Rick 9
30 something year old white male found in lexin... Tue lee 4
Lee Co. Nursing home (Jan '14) Apr 16 FredSmyth 49
Angel Sparks and Amanda McIntosh Apr 15 FredSmyth 2

Beattyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages