“ALL IN THE FAMILY: The apple does no...

“ALL IN THE FAMILY: The apple does not fall far from the BUSH.”

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL.

http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/54/bush...
Prescott Bush (U.S. President George Walker Bush’s paternal grandfather, i.e., George Herbert Walker Bush’s father), and George Herbert Walker (Prescott’s father-in-law. Both George Bush’s are named after this Walker He is George Herbert Walker Bush’s grandfather and George Walker Bush’s great grandfather) Built a vast fortune (through Brown Brothers Harriman of New York City) by facilitating the pre-WWII flow of investments from unscrupulous, fascist-leaning American multi-millionaires into German companies like I.G. Farben (and how they even helped to fund Hitler’s fledgling Nazi party, through Hitler's most powerful industrialist financier, Fritz Thyssen).

Wall Street's Plot to Seize the White House:
Facing the Corporate Roots of American Fascism
http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/53/53-i...

Exposing the Legacy of American Corporatism

How is this history of relevance today?

Although all of the top U.S. fascists behind this 1930's plot are now dead, their corporations carry on. These companies, with their roots firmly planted in the fascist milieu of the 1930s, are now among the world’s wealthiest corporations. They continue to exert enormous influence over U.S. government policies, and – by extension – over global matters of war, peace and human rights.

TJ Puckett
#2 Dec 25, 2012
please explain more. interested
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
The BUSH clan brought Hitler to power
TJ Puckett
#4 Dec 26, 2012
wow !! good info
Display of idiocy

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
I love conspiracy theories, especially when they are espoused by idiots who are trying to look intelligent.
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
please do tell, how do you consider "copy and paste" as "trying to look intelligent"?

And it's not a theory, it's FACT.
Another display of idiocy

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
HISTORIAN wrote:
please do tell, how do you consider "copy and paste" as "trying to look intelligent"?
And it's not a theory, it's FACT.
You are trying to discuss matters that are far above your comprehension.

I have seen those lies you linked to, disguised as fact, many times in the past. That you believe and buy into them just confirms what many of us suspected or already knew about you.

If you can't even speak truthfully about local officials and situations, why should we think you can discuss national and international affairs rationally? These lies about the Bushes are about as credible as a paid background check on an assistant principal.
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
living in denial that your local situations leave something to be desired, is your problem. you can talk about corruption everywhere else but it's just something that can't happen in Beattyville, huh? as for the cut and paste I put out there, there are many more then just me who "buys into it". It's not our problem that you want to live in a fantasy world where everything is all honkydory . stick to your dream world and let the unbrainwashed free thinkers be.
PS i seen you over on the jackson threads talking smack about thier officials....how ironic.
moniter

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Dec 26, 2012
can't you just stop? what's the point? do yourself a favor!!! happy new year, try to start fresh.
Another display of idiocy

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
HISTORIAN wrote:
living in denial that your local situations leave something to be desired, is your problem. you can talk about corruption everywhere else but it's just something that can't happen in Beattyville, huh? as for the cut and paste I put out there, there are many more then just me who "buys into it". It's not our problem that you want to live in a fantasy world where everything is all honkydory . stick to your dream world and let the unbrainwashed free thinkers be.
There are a lot of people who believe 9/11 was an inside job, too. And a lot of people who believe that Israel knew it was coming. Just because they believe it doesn't make it so.
HISTORIAN wrote:
PS i seen you over on the jackson threads talking smack about thier officials....how ironic.
No you didn't. You're delusional.
ELMER

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Well Historian, (Pam) The links you post prove nothing. They amount to another liar (like you) posting BS. You cannot offer any evidence of what you post. You should have wrote for The Inquirer.
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
maybe not you but the person with the "Printer" IP is on the jackson forum all the time.

here, come on over and disagree with this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/T5...

think i will start just posting there since those people arent living in a dream world about their "officials" and have the ability to discuss things that matter instead of the usual beattyville BS.

I thought chuck was the only one always trying to candy coat your ugliness. to be truthful, i can't think of ONE "official" in your county that isn't a dirtbag.
HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Another display of idiocy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to discuss matters that are far above your comprehension.
I have seen those lies you linked to, disguised as fact, many times in the past. That you believe and buy into them just confirms what many of us suspected or already knew about you.
If you can't even speak truthfully about local officials and situations, why should we think you can discuss national and international affairs rationally? These lies about the Bushes are about as credible as a paid background check on an assistant principal.
hey you...someone stole your name and is making you look worse then you already do. ignore her, i am...she is emotionally disturbed...feel sorry for her if you can.
Revisionist history

United States

#14 Dec 26, 2012
More like "hysterian" than "historian."

And the Printer IP is very common for people who use Appalachian Wireless, Southeast Telephone or Thacker-Grigsby Telephone for Internet access. I presume we should think that everyone with a Winchester IP is you?
moniter

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Dec 26, 2012
wow, it's anew year!!! at least try to move on!!! this crap is just, well, SAD!!!!
Revisionist history

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2012
moniter wrote:
wow, it's anew year!!! at least try to move on!!! this crap is just, well, SAD!!!!
Ignorance should be combatted at every opportunity. I will never give up the good fight to spread truth and understanding, and fight the forces of stupidity.

If we give up, the idiots win.
PAM the HISTORIAN

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Nothing about the subject? Just random attacks because you ”assumed” I started this thread? You dislike me because I have nothing good to say about the administration over lee co and Beattyville? Did I do anything to you personally…or is it because you know my name, you feel you got a good target to cyber stalk and bully? Speaks volumes of the type of person you are…hiding behind your computer, refusing to admit who you are…I bet you are real proud of yourself. I bet if your name was revealed, there would be plenty to say about they type of person you are in real life. A drug dealer? Addict? Thief? Whore? Dirty official? Child molester? Disturbed one? Tax cheat? I’m sure you are one of these….but you will never admit to who you are because you are no doubt ashamed of it. Or a pile chicken shit?

I commend who ever it is trying to stop the topix feud… Stay at it…you might get somewhere with the cowardly nobodies. Maybe they will stop bringing me up on this stupid forum , even when I don’t even bother to post for weeks at a time. Obsession is a mental illness and this person(s) definitely needs to seek mental health help.
ELMER

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Historian/Pam, That would be a great idea for you to post on Jackson's forum. You can have Winchester as well. You can post in any other city or county. I will not follow. Just don't post to Beattyville or any other forum in Lee county. This also includes any made up name of yours.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2012
well, why don't you and the rest of you topix sickos stop bringing my name into every thread?

trust me fool, I hate this forum and I hate all of you who visit this site...even the ones that never comment on it... they are just as guilty of the bullying as you, for not speaking up and telling you to stfu.

like one person said on another thread...the sure way for evil like you to win is for good people to do nothing. now, if you want rid of me off this forum... stfu about me.

PS, so you don't plan on ever admitting to who you are? can't say as i blame you...i wouldn't want to be associated to your comments either.
moniter

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Dec 26, 2012
let it go.. it will only help you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey D Puckett 12 min Poosietronium 5
property values 2 hr Hush 22
sheriffs race 2 hr no way 5
McCoy running for Judge Exec. 2 hr BEATTYVILLE 8
Why Did 81% of Beattyvileans Vote for Trump 7 hr Indie 1
The Sheriff race Wed xxxxxxx 52
Homeless living under bridge Wed Frank 23

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance