Notice if you piss chuck caudill off ...

Notice if you piss chuck caudill off with the truth----->

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pamela Thompson

South Shore, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2011
His altered ego kicks in? rofl
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beattyville-k...

See post #12, he didn’t like that…rofl.
Chickadee

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Don't be hating because he's smarter and smarter and smarter than you

“Hang Together”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2011
PT,
Did you create this thread to bully me?
Pamela

South Shore, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2011
not really chuck, it's more like a reaction to your bullying from early this morning.

“Hang Together”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 18, 2011
So, it's OK to bully if you feel someone has bullied you?
Pamela Thompson

South Shore, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2011
is it okay to make someone feel bullied?

“Hang Together”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Let's keep it simple, how about answering the question. Is it OK to bully if you feel someone has bullied you?

In response to your question. How can I make you feel anything? I don't know you. I only know your posts.
Get

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2011
You two need to get a room, every topic seems to end about you two. Move on and get over it or get a room.
Pamela Thompson

South Shore, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2011
so why do you state in post 5,[quote] "So, it's OK to bully if you feel someone has bullied you?",[unquote]? you first brought up the "feel " word...
did i hit a really sore spot chuck? you came down hard on me and have kept it up all day, after i pointed out that you no doubt got food stamps when you were growing up.
so then it's a fact? your daddy drew food stamps when you were growing up? don't lie chuck... it's quite obvious that your daddy wasnt a rich man, tinkering with appliances for a living.
Darana

Prospect, TN

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Get wrote:
You two need to get a room, every topic seems to end about you two. Move on and get over it or get a room.
thats funny lol ! but it's just Chucks turn to babysit, I quit, ran outta nerve pills tring, not worth it .ROTFLMAOOOOO

“Hang Together”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 18, 2011
You really have a hard time answering the question, don't you? I used the word "feel" because it is not my intent to "bully", but you apparently "feel" bullied. You have granted me that power, to make you feel something.

You didn't hit a sore spot because you have no idea what the facts are regarding my family. And clearly you didn't read the post about my parents work ethic and business success, but I enjoyed revisiting the moments as I wrote them. It made me realize just how lucky I was to have parents like them. They weren't perfect, but they made my sister and I a key part of their lives and took care of us quite well giving us opportunities others didn't have. We weren't rich, by any stretch of the imagination, but we never had to become wards of the state or rely on any programs to feed us.

Can you find a way to answer my question yet?
Pamela Thompson

South Shore, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2011
i read your whiney comment about how you refused to follow in your daddy's foot steps, that you didn't want to "tinker with appliances the rest of your life". somethign like that, so off to the army and acting school you go...didn't learn much though did you? i mean, a real army man doesn't spend his entire day, arguing with someone he claims is dumb , now does he?

or does it just make your day to match wits with a failure like me? will you go to bed tonight feeling all mountainy proud of yourself? will you feel like a big man?
Darana

Prospect, TN

#13 Oct 18, 2011
Chuck it must take an awful lot of patience or a ton of xanax to babysit that one, i gave up lol

might as well reason with a 2 year old
Darana

Prospect, TN

#14 Oct 18, 2011
that one just cant see how AMUSING it is ! damn, better than a comedy club in a sad sorta way
Darana

Prospect, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2011
as neil young said " she hates her lif'e and what's she's done with it" keep on rocking in the free world.
Darana

Prospect, TN

#16 Oct 18, 2011
could just all quit posting and say the rat race is over the rat won lol
omg

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 18, 2011
wtf ever. pam needs to shut her stupid mouth up! that's an EASY call. what? is pt trying to back pedal? either way, she's proved herself to be stupid. really, she thinks only 1 person posts as burlington, ky? smoke another foil!!! idiot! EAT THE MOLD THAT YOU B!TCH ABOUT!!!!! DO EVERYONE A FAVOR!!!! PLEASE!!
omg

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Oct 18, 2011
Pamela Thompson wrote:
you do the same thing that your blaming him for. stupid a##.
omg

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 18, 2011
Pamela Thompson wrote:
i wish there was a STUPID button.
Pamela Thompson

South Shore, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2011
awww chucki disapears and the altered egos come to the rescue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min BGG56 152,012
Low Life 9 min truth 3
Max Magee being destroyed by randy fugate (Oct '15) 28 min re-covered 23
sheriffs race 1 hr Barney fife 10
jail tracker 17 hr BigE 19
News KSP Arrests Two Suspected in Lee County Murder 22 hr JudgeDredd 12
The poorest white town in america Sat Tims99526 33

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages