Where has happened to Jessica York

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

London, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
What in the world has happened to Jessica? I know her parents did their best with her so where did she go wrong? Do you think that it is the men that she has gotten with? Remember how sweet she used to be?
hottie

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2009
hahahaha!!! sweet!! that's hilarious. and her and her boyfriend Sean Parks broke into her parent's house in broad daylight. she's a thief. her parents didn't do anything wrong. she was treated like an angel all her life and she screwed her own life up
what

London, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2009
See that is what I am saying. What happened? Do you think that sean is the cause? I seen her the other day and she is looking pretty bad..Is it drugs? What about the children? What has happened to our young people that made them turn out this way?
hey

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2009
i don't think that shawn is the cause of her problems, he don't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do yes she is on drugs even though she lets on like she isn't i've seen her eat pills, she must think that she is too good to snort them she acts like she's little miss perfect. And his mommy is convinced that she is too. i hate her, she lives with shawn's mommy and timmy wayne said that she was going up to his house and giving him drugs to sleep with her, and i also heard that she was sleeping with shannon, while shawns in jail. i think that she is just a little hoe
what

London, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2009
I knew Jesse when she was just a little girl. She would talk to step-son on the phone and I thought that she was the sweetest little thing. I am in complete shock everytime I see her. I am so glad that my step-son did not stay with her for long.

I haven't seen marsha for a long time. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulder.
what

London, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2009
hey wrote:
i don't think that shawn is the cause of her problems, he don't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do yes she is on drugs even though she lets on like she isn't i've seen her eat pills, she must think that she is too good to snort them she acts like she's little miss perfect. And his mommy is convinced that she is too. i hate her, she lives with shawn's mommy and timmy wayne said that she was going up to his house and giving him drugs to sleep with her, and i also heard that she was sleeping with shannon, while shawns in jail. i think that she is just a little hoe
hey vickie... yea we know it is you...you done outed yourself...like we wouldn't know that this was you you all are posting about your self at the same time that this thread of jessica is going on what crystal can't get shannon but jessica can...eew low blow to you sister who you just said was sitting beside you.. girl you done made me mad when i was taking up for you
crystal

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2009
hey it like this im crystal slone i have never been with shannon parks i would not give him the time or day so you people needs to gets the facts stright i might have been with shawn but i dont go sleeping with my sister left overs so dont get on here running your alls mouths about me so f*uck who ever is running there mouths cause shannon is not my type so take that to the bank cause none of you are no better than me. and that was not my sister on here so BITE ME.
iluvsjp

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2009
that's not the truth about shannon because i'm with him everyday, i don't think that he would give jessica the time of the day, and i didn't write that about jessica i don't like her but im not dumb enough to post something saytin she slept with shannon
what

London, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2009
so who ever wrote this is talking about both of your men...timmy and shannon right... i mean come on ladies you wouldnt be on here mad right now if you all didn't start a thread about each other now would you.. you all talked nasty and got mad because someone took up for you but didn't use the right wording is that right?

You are right about one thing though... no one in this town is better than you...you just act a little off the rocker...now you cant disagree with me because anyone in thier right mind would not have done what you all done...

For real now...it really looks like you all was talking about jessica becaue for one your all's men. are you telling me that your men are cheating on you with jessica...if not you writing that then you all need to watch your men....

Sorry if I got your all names mixed up..other than the name mix up you will see that i was indeed taking up for you in the other threads so what is the deal with you two or three? Don't like it when people take up for you? Where is angel at during all this....Is she still with that turner boy?
love

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2009
no she is married to joe riley and has been for the past 8 years you need to get your information straight if you're that far behind then you need to mind your own damn business well if youwas taking up for people you have a bad way of showing and im was not taking about jessica i dont care if she goes and sleeps with shannon and timmy
love

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2009
all jokes aside who are u
what

London, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2009
oh the jokes are aside now uhh
who says
who are you love
im not far behind just lost interest some years ago to keep up
why should you not care if she sleeps with them one of them is your man and the other is your sisters
don't try to play dumb.... now i ain't trying to take up for noone
i do believe i said what has the sloans ever done to you and leave them alone okay so i said u was a few fries short of a happy meal (i believe we got taught that for sure tonight) i still said to leave you alone
iluvsjp

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2009
i didn't write that because i would care if she was sleeping with my man i don't share
shutup

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2009
i know shes made some wrong decisions in her life, but she is no longer with shawn and shes NOT a drug addict so shut it and keed ur nose in yur own business. her kids are doing GREAT and she is happy and in good shape.she is not married.shut up and quit talkin sh.. and leve her alone!!!1
imasupporter

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2009
hottie wrote:
hahahaha!!! sweet!! that's hilarious. and her and her boyfriend Sean Parks broke into her parent's house in broad daylight. she's a thief. her parents didn't do anything wrong. she was treated like an angel all her life and she screwed her own life up
Don't call my sister a theif if you dont know the whole story!!the one thats in jail right now is the theif! and no she wasnt treated like an angel all her life! so get your facts straight and mind your own business!and is your life so perfect that you can judge someone elses?
Jessica

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2009
I am Jessica York, and I really don't appreicate what you all are saying on here. You shouldn't talk about things that you have know idea about. For one I am not on drugs, I didn't have anything to do with my parents house getting broke into,I haven't slept with Timmy Wayne or Shannon But if I wanted too I would and noone would say anything. Because I am old enough to do whatever I want too. So Stop talking about me, unless you know what the hell your talking about.
someone

Zoe, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2009
I know for a fact that Jessica is on drugs and is sleeping with Timmy Wayne. I think it is a shame that she is doing Shawn like that. She has also slept with Jesse Paul and from what I have been told Shannon also. Jessica you need to get away from the losers and maybe your life would straighten out.
hottie

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2009
no, get real. jess is a theif but i don't believe that Timmy Wayne would have her.
koth

Macon, GA

#20 Apr 7, 2009
Who cares? Not me. I just need to find out what happen to Lenore.
corn flake

Anderson, SC

#21 Apr 7, 2009
i love jessica rabbit until roger ran off with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriffs race 1 hr Angel 1
Homeless living under bridge 1 hr Frank 23
property values 2 hr illegal property 21
Bevin 3 hr FredSmyth 2
Casey D Puckett 3 hr FredSmyth 2
Marlena Hoover??? Tue XXX 7
Facebook war Tue just a walrus in ... 5

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance