I still can't get over chuck caudill calling me queen of all names

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pam

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
i mean WTF? is that who is leading the clique now? some little spoiled kid who calls ppl names on the internet?
Pam

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
do that stalker! but if you stop and think about it....why would the great and mighty wizard of beattyville call a complete stranger "queen of all names"? i mean, after all, this is topix and hardly anyone uses the same fake name.

and since your here and i'm asking the why questions, why would a stalker like you go from topix town to topix town starting threads about me? now that is not only stalking and harrasment but that's also really creepy.
mia may

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
actually, when I wrote that I was just thinking to myself, out loud.
I know, I know…you want to be a constant part of my thoughts like I am yours….so sorry charlie, I have more important things to think about, then you.
The Old Peacemaker

Elkton, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
The main thing Chuck said about you is that you are harmless.

I am starting to wonder about that.

Pam, in my humble opinion, I do not hate you, I just do not like the way you keep crying foul and I really do think you need help.

I needed it, I got it, and I am not ashamed to admidt it.

I can tell that you do need help, just as I did, and far worse than I did.

Please do not take that as an insult, I AM tring to help you.

Like I said, compaired to all you have said you have lost on here, you didn't lose all that much compaired to me.

Do you ever cry real tears?

I do.

Mom always told me, never harden my heart.

Call me a pussy, call me names, I don't care, I still have a heart and I still cry, just not to everyone on the web and my tears are real.

Let It Go
agree

Montréal, Canada

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I agree Pam needs help. She needs it bad. I am beginning to wonder how harmless she really is. Like others, I am not putting her down, I am not trying to be mean. Just helpful. There isn't anything wrong with needing help. From time to time all of us need some kind of help. Wether it be from professionals, to pastoral to just talking with friends and family. Elmer is another one that needs help. He needs it just as bad as Pam. I just hope they get it before they end up hurt or worse.
pam

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
i am tring to help you

i am tring to help you

i am tring to help you

i am tring to help you

tring?

it's TRYING

T R "y" I N G
yes

Elkton, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Elmer has anger management problems for sure. In my opinion, but many people seem to use each others names so who knows who the true elmer or elmers is/are?

they all need help!
ELMER

Danville, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Pam all anyone ever did was to question your comments. Comments about people and places that you made up. The facts are plain you are a delusional liar. You hop to every one of the surrounding forums spreading your lies. Then you want to yell stalker if any one from here goes and exposes your lies to the people there. As you have noted before it's a free country. That means I can go on any forum anywhere and expose your lies. There is nothing you can do about it. Except leave Topix forever.

“Hang Together”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2013
PT,
Why have you made my comments and opinions of your posts such an important part of your life?
Chuck Caudill
Pam

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
they aren't really chuck, as topix isn't that important to my life..i just think you should acknowldege that your actions on topix aimed at a disabled member of the community you claimed to have been trying to help, was less then helpful, to say the least and i deserve an apology for being used as mere entertainment for an obviously deranged mind.
Pickle tea jay Juice

Bellevue, WA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
im back baby

“Hang Together”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 14, 2013
PT,
The constant posting of my comments from 2011 and older and routine posting of my name on threads suggests your words "topix isn't that important to my life" aren't supported by your actions. The amount of research involved suggests a significant contribution of time by you, without even considering the amount of time you spend posting on numerous forums.

It would appear by all indications that topix and Chuck Caudill are important to you.

I suggest to you again, there are many better venues to improve the community then bemoaning the life you created for yourself on topix.
Chuck Caudill
tbones

Bellevue, WA

#15 Feb 14, 2013
why don't u go suck on an egg!
Pam

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Please do not flatter yourself, it’s an illusion. You are far from important to me. Topix is just a pass time to a disabled person who spends a lot of time in bed. My goal was never to better your community because as long as the same old clique is housed there, your community is going to go no where fast. I am, however, very much concerned for children growing up there which if you can remember, is what caused all our disagreements to begin with. How you wasted PEP funds on yourself. How you never tried to reach out to the at risk kids out in the county. You with that big PEP van you used only to go shopping with on money that never came out of your own pocket, to buy candy making ingredients to put in that gut of yours, and of course your immediate circle of cliquers. But I don’t want to rehash all that because that would run into more time then you are worth.

Are you ashamed of those comments I keep bringing up from 2011 and before?
Pam

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cantonment-fl...

here's one of those so called numerous forums you think i post on. i know it is eating you up alive to not know all the forums i post on.
what is was Chuck suppose

Elkton, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2013
what is was Chuck supposed to do?

Go out to all the Junkies houses and make sure their foodstamps were not sold to the stores and traded for pills?

Buy them cars when they could not afford gas or insurance but could afford a needle and a spoon and a trip to the moon?

GET REAL WOMAN

There is some bi-polar for your ass.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
what is was Chuck suppose wrote:
what is was Chuck supposed to do?
Go out to all the Junkies houses and make sure their foodstamps were not sold to the stores and traded for pills?
Buy them cars when they could not afford gas or insurance but could afford a needle and a spoon and a trip to the moon?
GET REAL WOMAN
There is some bi-polar for your ass.
Look ya foolish old punk, I’m trying to ignore you because obviously, you have sever mental problems. I’ve told you I’m not going to pacify your obvious loneliness by keeping your old lonely ass company all day via topix. But your ignorance of this topic screams to be address (one of chucks favorite sayings to me)…none of what you just said are the children’s fault. PEP wasn’t created to discriminate against the children because of their parents, it was created to REACH OUT and help those children who ARE AT RISK because of their parents addictions. That huge PEP van wasn’t purchased to just go grocery shopping in. and I’m sure that van was purchased with tax payers funds which means that it belongs to the people for the people…

This foolish comment is only meant to as a basis to argue, it has no merit or forethought. So why don’t you just drop dead and go straight to hell.
what was Chuck suppose

Elkton, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Wow,
You ARE a hateful old woman, to wish that on anyone.

Maybe you should have went to PEP and tried to help. Did you? I doubt it.

Chuck , it seems, did not have to come back to Beattyville and try to help, he could have lived anywhere I imagine, but he chose to try to help.

All you seem to have chosen to do is start trouble no matter where you went or are, it seems you have to have some kind of drama going on or you are not content.

I have never seen Chuck start a topix to cause trouble, he does has an opinion they you can not change and believe me, his opinions make far more sense than your crybaby spelling correction accusing everyone clique jealous spazzed out foggy brained responses ever have or ever will. you TROLL.

wRITE A BOOK, IT WILL SURELY MAKE PEOPLE GASP.

“Hang Together”

Location hidden

#21 Feb 14, 2013
PT,
I've never said anything to be ashamed of. And the denial of your actions regarding topix and me, which everyone can see, does not denote truthfulness or even understanding on your part.
Chuck Caudill
ELMER

Danville, KY

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Well there you have it Lee county. Even a respected member of the community says Pam is prone to lie. He did use a nicer way of making his point. My hat's off to Chuck for this. I say it out plain so there will be no misunderstanding, Pam you are the Queen of Liars, Bullies and Cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Morrison (Jun '12) 13 hr Thatsright 11
Head coach quits 17 hr wow 14
Kenworth daycab 18 hr Jimmy 1
Mike (blue bowling) Thu Pissed off 1
new BBQ place Wed grinch 21
Stanton Tue Rerun 1
looking for gary goodman (Jun '12) Tue Kmangold 23
Beattyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beattyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beattyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"