jail bird

Jackson, KY

#1 May 1, 2012
I see in the paper that she got put in jail for theft by unlaful taking dont she assist the jailer transporting prisoners? she didnt have far to go for her job did she its in the jail intake in the three forks tradition
convict

Jackson, KY

#2 May 1, 2012
She was fired from her deputy position when she got charged for stealing her girlfriend told me.. Lol big thelma warner. Gonna be keeping my bed warm for her when she gets out of the slammer
funny

Jackson, KY

#3 May 1, 2012
wonder what she stole thats too funny n they all act like thier something big shes more of a man than thelma will ever be funny how karma is
law

United States

#4 May 1, 2012
I don't know this girl but you can be charged for TBUT if you write a bad check.
Elmer

Clay City, KY

#5 May 2, 2012
She was warned about stirring up trouble around the courthouse. She failed to take heed. There are a few more that better watch and learn. They may be next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Adjustment Center Finally Bites the Dust 4 hr Not Elmer 29
Any guys/girls? 16 hr Hey habitat girl 12
who's opening the new barbershop Sat needateim 26
Need a home , please read! Thu tenantex 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
She Gone May 21 -Sprocket- 3
Lyndsey Evans Turner Pregnant again WOW May 20 Gary 2
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]