Elmer

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
and you are that bunch of elmers
Maybe the next time someone asks you for poof of your claims you will provide it or admit you have none. The only way I will stop is for you to leave Beattyville's forum forever. Then my business with you will end.
Elmer

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Hey Pam did u just start a thread so u could ramble on with ur self u are a dumb b/tch
Elmer

Versailles, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Poor old Pam starts a fight with one of her alters. The pansy poser she rants on about shares and Ip address with her. Talk about lame!
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#24 Sep 26, 2012
...is there a photo of this Pamela idiot...post a link with her photo in it...I have got to see what this bitch looks like...I want a face to go with all these idiotic comments...every picture tells a story...a picture of her will tell a nightmare story...
haha

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 26, 2012
I N T E R E S T I N G wrote:
...is there a photo of this Pamela idiot...post a link with her photo in it...I have got to see what this bitch looks like...I want a face to go with all these idiotic comments...every picture tells a story...a picture of her will tell a nightmare story...
Nightmares for sure!
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#26 Sep 26, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nightmares for sure!
...I had a friend once that had a woman like her...had...once...both past tense words...my friend killed himself to.get away from that bitch...he said he would rather be dead than listen to her one more minute...15 years later she is still a widow and 7 other men killed themselves to escape that nightmare...LOL...
browneyes
#27 Sep 26, 2012
I N T E R E S T I N G wrote:
Id like to see it too. But be prepared cuz I bet it will scare the hants outta hell
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#29 Sep 26, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=w elcome
...something isn't legit here...it bad enough to steal a mugshot but why this one...can't you do better that...have some pride about yourself...pick another picture...try again and try harder...stop giving up on yourself just because others did...
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=w elcome
...DON'T LOOK ETHEL ...
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#32 Sep 27, 2012
Pamela Thompson wrote:
i bet you expected some fat old hag ... at least i'm not an anonymous yellow bellied coward to ashamed to say my name or show my face.
the only thing the topix world is ever going to know about you is that your some loud chicken shiteating punk who probably plays with himself while he bullies and trolls complete strangers...you and elmer should get to gether...you can play with each other while you troll women on the internet.
...stranger...you are no stranger...not as aware of what you think that you are...slower than I remembered you as being...what happened to you...nevermond...it would br a lie...you know it and I know it...
Elmer

Winchester, KY

#33 Sep 27, 2012
She has created another alter. She then picks a fight with him in Winchester and then he follows her here. Interesting I think. LMAOAH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who stoled the side by side?? 12 hr Redbone 1
Pam, the bville TOPIX DRAMA QUEEN (Aug '11) 15 hr FredSmyth 26
Bahaha 15 hr FredSmyth 5
The funniest thing ever 15 hr FredSmyth 2
Poll Should the Beattyville Enterprise hire Pam T as... (Feb '11) Tue Bats in cage 70
freakzoid ELMER keeps trying to turn threads in... (Feb '13) Tue Walrus2 84
stephanie gross (Sep '12) Tue FredSmyth 12

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages