Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56462 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
I plan on enjoying the summer.
We all know what this means, MORE SPAMMING! HAPPY SPAMMING!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56463 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Today's Earthquake, pay attention we have some MADRID FAULT states in this one...3rd day for Tennessee, Arkansas and Missouri....(trolls stroll on by, you wouldn't understand it)
Earthquake Report
Monday, 11th June 2012
Arkansas
Magnitude: 2.2
Tennessee
Magnitude: 2.0
Missouri
Magnitude: 1.9
Nevada - 4 total
Magnitude: 1.8
Washington - 4 total
Magnitude: 2.1
California - 27 total
Magnitude: 1.6
Alaska - 19 total
Magnitude: 3.4
Volcano activity too
Hawaii - 2 total
Magnitude: 3.1
Volcano activity too
Elsewhere:
Afghanistan - 6 total
Magnitude: 5.6
Philippines - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.3
Papua New Guinea - 4 total
Magnitude: 5.0
Japan - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6
Tonga - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6
Chile - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.5
Indonesia - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.4
Turkey - 101 total
Magnitude: 4.4
New Zealand - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.2
Russia - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.0
Italy, Greece, Algeria, Romania, Germany, Cyprus, Poland, Portugal, Brittish Virgin Islands, France, Canada, and Mexico also had earthquakes.
Volcano Activity
Iceland
Italy
Columbia
Guatemala
Alaska
Hawaii
Tornado (03:27 PM) UTC
Alabama
Epidemic Hazard
Utah
Two very different families, one in Salt Lake County and the other in Millard County, are looking for answers after their relatives died suddenly in the last month. Both families have been told that hantavirus, a rare but potentially deadly virus contracted from mouse droppings, could be to blame.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
How FakeBeliever spent her summer, SPAMMING!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56464 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Mass Animal Deaths
JUNE 2012
Jun 11 More than 70 carp found dead in castle moat, investigations show water was clear of impurities, Wales, UK
Jun 11 Fish kill occurs along 1.5km of canal, India
Jun 9 Two dolphins found dead were not shot, cause of deaths not yet known, CA, USA
Jun 8 More than 2,500 fish found dead in river since beginning of month, algae blamed, Australia
Jun 7 Hundreds of birds found dead, infection blamed, Australia
Jun 7 50 endangered bats found dead of dehydration due to extreme heatwave, India
Jun 7 Beached baby humpback whale cries during rescue attempt, later dies, Australia
Jun 6 5,000 fish die in lake, despite locals' attempts to rescue them, UK
Jun 6 More than 10,000 carp found dead in lake, MO, USA
Jun 5 227 rhino dead this year from poaching and counting, South Africa
Jun 5 Island reindeer population down from 500 to 125 after brutal winter, AK, USA
Jun 5 Thousands of fish die in Imperial Lakes, FL, USA
Jun 5 More than 1,400 fish found dead along 13km stretch of river since Jun 1, officials blame algae, Australia
Jun 5 Rarely seen giant squid found floating dead in waters off coast, Australia
Jun 5 Several dozen metric tons of sardines wash up into harbour, Japan
Jun 4 Almost 1,000 fish in canal die due to warm weather and lack of oxygen, UK
Jun 4 Mass fish death occurs in Lutterhoofdwijk, Netherlands
Jun 3 Five Canada geese found dead on park pond, cause of deaths not yet known, SC, USA
Jun 3 Third loggerhead sea turtle found dead inside twenty days, DE, USA
Jun 3 Four endangered Southern Resident orcas are still missing, WA, USA see related article from Feb 13
Jun 3 10 meter long female sperm whale, between 20 and 40 years of age strands on beach and dies five hours later, necropsy to be performed to determine cause of death, Puerto Rico
Jun 3 Second dead whale in two weeks found washed ashore, ME, USA see related article from May 17
Jun 3 60 fish found dead in city aquarium, die-off blamed, MI, USA
Jun 2 Three critically endangered Sumatran elephants found dead, poisoning suspected, Indonesia
Jun 2 Sick pygmy sperm whale strands, officials sedate and euthanise it, FL, USA
Jun 1 Deaths of fish at dam not caused by effluent run-off, investigations continue, Ghana
http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...
How about starting a thread in the Elizabethtown section about "Massive Animal Deathes." SPAM
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56465 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Your nose doesn't stop growing.
<quoted text>Right, just a bad teller of jokes.
<quoted text>So you're going to do the same ole SPAMMING and running your jaws using words you don't even comprehend. You are occupied with stupid and stupid will never abandon you, congratulations.
<quoted text>Good, continue enjoying making an ass out of yourself in the process. You can say all you want about your emails with your friends, which is how you should be corresponding with them with all of your SPAM. And where are your friends? I've noticed that the bulk of them have dropped off the posting map as far as this thread is concerned. It should be a tell tell sign for you that you that behind the scenes they are laughing and talking about how much of an ass you are making of yourself.
<quoted text>Would you please STOP copying me in your attempt to keep up with the smack talk? I'm trying to help you not make a buffoon out of yourself and to slow down the process of you making an even more putrid moron out of yourself. Please do yourself a favor and try to think outside the box and be original. I know it's hard for uneducated hillbillies like you to do that. All your value is is copying, pasting, spamming, inciting and provoking. Nothing brainy comes from your skull but cow manure fills in as a more accurate replacement.
hahaha, look how much you CARE. Obsess much stalker troll? Sounds totally like you are describing yourself. The regulars and those following this posts outside you troll long before you dropped in with your nonsense know better and I could careless what some loser who probably has never been out of the state thinks about me. I will post, post, post, and post. None of your juvenile comments will make me stop. In fact, I might just double up on it and tell jokes like Stevie, play music for the regulars just reading, maybe some bird coloring books for you, bird cartoons, bird wikipedia species by species, every live stream to BIRDS there is, BIRD pictures, BIRD stories, and BIRD songs. Oh, here you go, take your spam sandwich, kick back and listen to the BIRDS of KENTUCKY. Meanwhile, I have a couple for you flying on each hand stalker troll.

Kentucky Song Bird

Enjoy, you know you will listen since a BIRD's brain has more than you do between your ears. Listen, chirp, chirp, chirp, sounds better than unas sooie, sooie, pig, pig, pig...your use to. lol

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56466 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Your nose doesn't stop growing.
<quoted text>Right, just a bad teller of jokes.
<quoted text>So you're going to do the same ole SPAMMING and running your jaws using words you don't even comprehend. You are occupied with stupid and stupid will never abandon you, congratulations.
<quoted text>Good, continue enjoying making an ass out of yourself in the process. You can say all you want about your emails with your friends, which is how you should be corresponding with them with all of your SPAM. And where are your friends? I've noticed that the bulk of them have dropped off the posting map as far as this thread is concerned. It should be a tell tell sign for you that you that behind the scenes they are laughing and talking about how much of an ass you are making of yourself.
<quoted text>Would you please STOP copying me in your attempt to keep up with the smack talk? I'm trying to help you not make a buffoon out of yourself and to slow down the process of you making an even more putrid moron out of yourself. Please do yourself a favor and try to think outside the box and be original. I know it's hard for uneducated hillbillies like you to do that. All your value is is copying, pasting, spamming, inciting and provoking. Nothing brainy comes from your skull but cow manure fills in as a more accurate replacement.
I saw what you did! You piece of crap bag o Sh1t excuse of lying phony as non caring up yours phony bullshit. People know you didn't mean that stnpid stnpid act like oh I'm so sorry...We got your number it's 1 800 I'm a bag o crap...Right? You aren't fooling anybody!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56467 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>How FakeBeliever spent her summer, SPAMMING!
Thanks for reposting. That is a very important map with lots of info way over your head. I don't want anyone who has been paying attention to it to miss it. Great job. SPAM = MAPS....Try one loser, you may be right on the perfect spot. I'll stay put or cross the river to Indiana or Ohio to friends or families when the Madrid blows. It is just burping now. I will keep you posted. Stay tuned.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56468 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>How FakeBeliever spent her summer, SPAMMING!
R U A female?I'll B UR white nite.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56469 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
hahaha, look how much you CARE. Obsess much stalker troll? Sounds totally like you are describing yourself. The regulars and those following this posts outside you troll long before you dropped in with your nonsense know better and I could careless what some loser who probably has never been out of the state thinks about me. I will post, post, post, and post. None of your juvenile comments will make me stop. In fact, I might just double up on it and tell jokes like Stevie, play music for the regulars just reading, maybe some bird coloring books for you, bird cartoons, bird wikipedia species by species, every live stream to BIRDS there is, BIRD pictures, BIRD stories, and BIRD songs. Oh, here you go, take your spam sandwich, kick back and listen to the BIRDS of KENTUCKY. Meanwhile, I have a couple for you flying on each hand stalker troll.
Kentucky Song Bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8hfqMiZfBAsXX
Enjoy, you know you will listen since a BIRD's brain has more than you do between your ears. Listen, chirp, chirp, chirp, sounds better than unas sooie, sooie, pig, pig, pig...your use to. lol
Leo Sayer was inspired enough by your Hobby that he wrote a song about it, "You make me feel like SPAMMING" since you enjoy SPAMMING the night away.

Scotts Vegas

#56470 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are very WARPED. If that's the case, then you are on a major LOSING streak. Charlie Sheen = Winning, FakeBeliever = Lunatic Loser Losing
Yeah skank my post still made more sense than trash you pull out of your f'd up brain! Communist b!tch!

Scotts Vegas

#56471 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever why don't you start an account? In the long run you could manage a few things better.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56472 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Thanks for reposting. That is a very important map with lots of info way over your head. I don't want anyone who has been paying attention to it to miss it. Great job. SPAM = MAPS....Try one loser, you may be right on the perfect spot. I'll stay put or cross the river to Indiana or Ohio to friends or families when the Madrid blows. It is just burping now. I will keep you posted. Stay tuned.
I would say thanks but I really mean NO THANKS. When BLEW Whiner kisses your ass like he's doing 24/7, does he tell you that it tastes like chicken or SPAM? Your come backs are so weak that Jack Johnson could knock them all out and he's been taking a dirt bath for a very long time.

Scotts Vegas

#56473 Jun 11, 2012
Innocent Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
R U A female?I'll B UR white nite.
Read back over the last several days. Then I'll make sure an old thread comes up in Scotts Vegas. Then you will have a very clear answer. It makes no secret of its' ID.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56475 Jun 11, 2012
FakeBeliever needs here TWITS suffering from White Knight Shill Syndrome because she can't outsmack talk anyone one on one.

While she's online, she's calling her twits begging them to please help her and the proof is before you.

She doesn't want anyone else posting here except for her and her "alleged" regular friends. But all they really are is a bunch of white knights shilling away to save her agenda.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56477 Jun 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Abeliever why don't you start an account? In the long run you could manage a few things better.
Don't bother with other topix sites, if and when this site leaves for the topix graveyard I will not spend the time on threads that apparently gear to the gloom and doom/hate and trash sites these trolls should be on. I don't talk politics or religion (other than I am ABELIEVER and enjoy the Godvine vidoes) and I won't get caught up in those forums. I have a life I enjoy and the BIRDS site was more than a chat room for a whole lot us after the birds fell dead. We email, so I could continue to have contact with most of them but doubt I would get involved in another site like I have this one. It is just a hobby, like the reading I do, and many other things my friends on here know I like to do. So there would be no need to join or get an account. I don't care about numbers and if I seen how many times I posted already I would probably stop. Talking to these idiot trolls is a waste of time and energy but my mean streak hits me sometimes (mildly) and I like to jab back at their stupidity.

I keep things managed real well, believe me. I am quite the organizer and researcher.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56478 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
FakeBeliever needs here TWITS suffering from White Knight Shill Syndrome because she can't outsmack talk anyone one on one.
While she's online, she's calling her twits begging them to please help her and the proof is before you.
She doesn't want anyone else posting here except for her and her "alleged" regular friends. But all they really are is a bunch of white knights shilling away to save her agenda.
R U ??male or female??I was offering to B UR white nite.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56479 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Leo Sayer was inspired enough by your Hobby that he wrote a song about it, "You make me feel like SPAMMING" since you enjoy SPAMMING the night away.
Spare me your theme song to una when you aren't wearing out the dueling bangos "really do care too much".

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#56480 Jun 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Up yours prick! I'll explain...The avatar is removed because I posted on a thread concerning a tragic event here in my hometown. The big laughing face was completely inappropriate there. A few "evil trolls" also posted there. Hard to believe they could pretend to be so caring. Tonight isn't the night you sick son of a b....!
Once again fool, no use in calling me your family names. I'm not kin to you sick son of a b....! You didn't even pretend to be caring. All you wanted to talk about was starting one of your stupid crap topics. It's always all about you. You would gag a freakin' maggot off of a rotting animal. If tonight isn't the night you should quit running your ignorant pole puffer and go to bed.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56482 Jun 11, 2012
Hormel is contemplating getting rid of the individual below and replacing him with FakeBeliever:

http://nononprofitspam.files.wordpress.com/20...
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56483 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I would say thanks but I really mean NO THANKS. When BLEW Whiner kisses your ass like he's doing 24/7, does he tell you that it tastes like chicken or SPAM? Your come backs are so weak that Jack Johnson could knock them all out and he's been taking a dirt bath for a very long time.
Spare us your sick dreams too. You just can't get it through your empty head that Blueminer doesn't swing your way and I am staying hundreds of miles away from you sick trolls. Blueminer knows you trolls, I just have to shower the thought of you pathetic pukes off me. Maybe you should go see Jack, a dirt bath after you had a few layers hosed off might make you feel better.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56484 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hormel is contemplating getting rid of the individual below and replacing him with FakeBeliever:
http://nononprofitspam.files.wordpress.com/20...
??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Adjustment Center Finally Bites the Dust 3 hr Not Elmer 29
Any guys/girls? 15 hr Hey habitat girl 12
who's opening the new barbershop 23 hr needateim 26
Need a home , please read! Thu tenantex 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
She Gone May 21 -Sprocket- 3
Lyndsey Evans Turner Pregnant again WOW May 20 Gary 2
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]