FRANK
#44 Jan 9, 2013
elmer is dummer than pam,,thats pretty bad.
fact
#45 Jan 9, 2013
whats the fact,elmer is whack,he's dummer than a rock he proves it everyday,you are a bad joke elmer that went sour,,pam has the power ,elmer needs a shower,,don't laff dont laff elmer's daddy needs a bath,,elmer i really do hate to say this but u are the stupidest person i have ever talked to,,so long sucker
Momma Says
#46 Jan 9, 2013
i brung u n this world elmer,and i will take u out,.. ;) ya idiot ,u prove everyday,just like pam said,u are a dork son,and heck i thought u were the smart one,but u prove me wrong over and over again,you give good country people a bad wrap elmer.
ELMER

Richmond, KY

#47 Jan 9, 2013
Pam has her alters from Bellevue all wound up. The reason she has time to create all these is she does not work. She is one of the freeloaders that lives off the working peoples taxes. Yes she is a lowlife and a major liar. Report her to the SSA. Lets cut her funds.
Frank Castle
#48 Jan 10, 2013
i have never drawn a check,,i have a still work hard,,
well
#50 Jan 10, 2013
i would rather be first in hell than second in heaven, ;)
espn

United States

#51 Jan 10, 2013
With ducks in the pond that dog will hunt

Cooler than the flip side of a pillow
well
#52 Jan 11, 2013
sticks and stone will break your bones but words will never hurt me,,learnt that in grade school
tea
#53 Jan 11, 2013
my head feels good and i got a pot buzz,,man i hate to see the morning come,,got to go to work now and slave ,unlike some people i no,here i go justa creepin,,just a creepin,,i like that new country song....justa creepin
hello
#54 Jan 11, 2013
here she comes justa lookin so fine,i've been waitin on this 4 along time............never forget how her heart beat feels
hello
#55 Jan 11, 2013
no where to go so i escape threw the radio,,,u got the lips that taste like honey and i got a litte beer money. :)
Frank
#56 Jan 15, 2013
Take heed that no elmer or pam deceive u,,for many shall come in my names sake...
ELMER

Nerinx, KY

#58 Jan 15, 2013
Pam is legion, for she posts as many. Beware of her closet contact could result in becoming like unto her.
team player

Cincinnati, OH

#59 Jan 15, 2013
pam is a freaking nut job. it is what it is. instead of refering to her as sybil, she is the whack job that poops on peoples cars and didn't take care of her kids. nobody worships you, un-mightey cobb-webbed loser. we laugh at you. not with you. at you..GROW UP. how old are you now?
Frank
#60 Jan 15, 2013
im 30,,and im highly dangerous if offended,,cause im liftin u ten feet in the air ,i dont care who was there,call u a lawyer file u a lawsuit,,no patience is in me

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61 Jan 24, 2013
ELMER wrote:
Here's one I like, If you don't work you don't eat. This goes out to my favorite freeloader Pam.
Pam do you wonder how many working families went to bed with nothing to eat? The ninth level of Hell is reserved for people like you. You Lie and you are Slothful. You reap your rewards now.
2 Peter 5-11

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#62 Jan 24, 2013
team player wrote:
pam is a freaking nut job. it is what it is. instead of refering to her as sybil, she is the whack job that poops on peoples cars and didn't take care of her kids. nobody worships you, un-mightey cobb-webbed loser. we laugh at you. not with you. at you..GROW UP. how old are you now?
James 3:6

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell
Pam

Winchester, KY

#63 Jan 24, 2013
wow just noticed this thread .. boy they sure tried to get me to comment here.

haha, i hope the troll destroys every thread you slimes make...serves you right.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#64 Jan 24, 2013
Mi Sibyl wrote:
<quoted text>2 Peter 5-11
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
that's just chuck cudill he athiest...or does he believe in God but defends the athiest??? who knowz!
his wifey is athiest ...or is it a pretend wifey??? who knowz!!
roto rooter

Murphy, NC

#65 Jan 24, 2013
rut rooered snout snutered u should have been nutered
or spayed hey hey
poor ole pitiful me
hated but self created
past deeds still feeds empty head
well said
snot and slime
dirt and grime
toxic waste space case
one for the books
brain scanned but nothing there
empty memories on a everlasting loop
played 24/7 like hoola hoop
slinky slutty cy co op
wibbly wobbly broken flip flop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marsha Moore 4 hr Gross 2
Dookie. \ Brandon marshall. (Dec '15) 4 hr For Real 16
The word is out! 5 hr XXX 2
Triple x..... xxx 5 hr XXX 12
Ashley Spencer Shelkey? 5 hr XXX 8
miwlf 6 hr Forreal 2
Obama care law of the land 22 hr XXX 2

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance