First Prev
of 5
Next Last
#1 Jan 2, 2013
2 elmer,,1 brick shy of a full load...
#2 Jan 3, 2013
does a horse pee where it pleases? yeah
#3 Jan 3, 2013
doe's pam poop where she pleases? yeah ,, on cars,. don't u kno theres a better way 4 revenge?
#4 Jan 3, 2013
well time 4 school ,but i will leave u with this note,.. play with matches ya get burnt..if the wood ain't brown turn around..if the campers a rockin don't come a knockin..if u are a old nasty woman who is mean,just take it easy and smoke some green,,.oh yeah this little girl will smack your horse teeth down your throat..ya heard

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
My favorite is this one:
You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
Another one is what goes around comes around.
But I think the best one is one that my mother told her in laws one time.....You need to clean up your own backyard before starting on others.....
amish saying
#7 Jan 4, 2013
my fav,is,,no need to call the devil,,he comes without callin,,i also like,,older the berry sweeter the juice,, who'd figure... ) ;)
Val COUGAR Venis
#8 Jan 6, 2013
moumtain proud told me,if it's old and dry say goodbye. whats that mean proud??

Lebanon, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Beware of what you wish for.

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2013
There is more than one way to skin a cat. There is no way to make the cat like it.

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jan 6, 2013
hey pam, how about, "IDLE HANDS DO THE DEVILS WORK!!!!"

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Birds of a feather flock together. A stitch in time saves nine. You can't teach and old dog new tricks. Let sleeping dogs lay.(for Pam) Don't bite the hand that feeds you!
#13 Jan 6, 2013
if u feel froggy jump,,2638 ,, show weakness when your strong,,show strength when you weak,,,get knocked down get up again
#15 Jan 6, 2013
frank wrote:
if someone smacks u ,turn the other cheek,if they smack u again,kick there teeth down there throat and they will quit smackin,..thats what i was tought.
what u talkin bout

Clay City, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
you all need some help,ever time i get on here it Elmer and Pam...what is up with that...get a life people.

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
There is a time and place for all things. A time for war and a time for peace, a time to laugh and a time to cry.......
Frank Castle
#18 Jan 6, 2013
a time 4 great friendship,. :) u pass my test,peace be with u

Lebanon, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Frank Castle wrote:
a time 4 great friendship,.:) u pass my test,peace be with u
Sorry I have no time for someone who drains the working classes Social Security Fund.

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Keep your timber limber an you will a hard man to beat.
#21 Jan 7, 2013
that dog won't hunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Mays 1 hr Paul 3
Wolly worm 8 hr what 7
a m 8 hr what 3
Tamika McDaniel 16 hr wham 22
A place for rent 19 hr Rose1234893 5
Lee County Middle School Basketball Thu Truth 7
Little Rat Woman Lisa Stepp (Oct '13) Wed Buddy 11

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance