dont know

Beattyville, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Does anyone know who this slut is? I know she has a sister named Jesscia Bowling.
bbb

Beattyville, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
SHe is a complete little wh**e going around and sleeping with people. SHe is supposedly engaged but who knows. If she is, she is cheating on him all the time .
Funny

Annville, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Do you know you are talking to yourself? dont know and bbb are the same person lol I don't know who she is but i guess you are jealous of her lol
true true

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
very jealous so sad hater..get a life..and let her live hers... move on ...
paula maggard

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
yes. that would be me and who are you to call me a slut.. are you there watching me when I sleep with people? and its sad when you have to ask on topix if anyone knows me. that's right you have to ask because you don't know me but somewhere in the sentence you can still call me a slut. clean your lens crafters hunny because apparently you can't see to well. or your love goggles should I say. that's stupid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nyone know donnie caudill our casey puckett (Sep '11) 6 hr Just ask 4
Cliffview resort 7 hr out of control 25
Stomach Gas 8 hr Trucker 5
july 4th hwy 52 yard sale 9 hr hey 2
Tyler from Shell Mart (Jul '15) Tue Huck 9
Bad to the bone Tue Lol 25
Tamika McDaniel Tue More information 12

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance