thinking

Waynesville, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2011
who did they find in white ash this mornin?
thinking

Waynesville, NC

#2 Oct 1, 2011
im sure its someone we all no.small commuity.we all need to stick together. cause the world is not going to get any better god bless.
a body in white ash

Waynesville, NC

#3 Oct 1, 2011
anyone know who?
a body in white ash

Waynesville, NC

#4 Oct 1, 2011
?????????
Pamela

South Shore, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2011
maybe you are talking of Chelsea Noble, she passed this morning
a body in white ash

Waynesville, NC

#6 Oct 1, 2011
not sure
PAMMmmmmm ANSWER ME

Murphy, NC

#7 Oct 1, 2011
pam what happened? my heart is broken damn Its not been all that long ago i seen her on a 4 wheeler, where is white ash?
sad

Waynesville, NC

#8 Oct 1, 2011
white ash is by the sewer plant or can go off rd 399 or from bellpoint to white ash
to pam

Murphy, NC

#9 Oct 1, 2011
pam, all these posts are from your isp, except mine that are from custer. Why do you ask questions and when no one replies you then answer yourself?
i called 2 people and they have not heard anything about it yet.
You seem to know so much, what happened or are you just on here lying? If so it is not funny.
I hope you are lying, I like Chelsea and hope she is ok.
Her kin.
Pamela

Waynesville, NC

#10 Oct 1, 2011
what a real tard you seem to be. just because there are other's with the same IP doesn't mean they are all me.

and you must not be a kin that matters or you would have heard about it by now. It's not a lie, Chelsea is gone but I don't think it's the person from white ash.

where is white ash?
bull

Murphy, NC

#11 Oct 1, 2011
you are the only one i have ever seen with a calhoun isp and you told yourself up there where it is, then you ask where it is, people are not stupid pam.
have a good day, i hope Chelsea is alive, i was not close to her but i did like her but i did not hang around people that do the stuff she does or did.
new jack city

Prospect, TN

#12 Oct 1, 2011
i heard it was greg tirey and his girl friend,know the family so sad.
how do you know

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2011
I did hear that they found someone in White Ash. Not sure who it was. Think it was an overdose. Doesn't matter what the girl did or didn't do. She is someone's daughter, and they loved her. It is very sad. You would think that things like this would make people realize what drugs are doing to people, and make them stop, but they are all so far gone, that they won't stop until they are found in the same situation. My thoughts and prayers to the family, of whomever it was.
the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER

Murphy, NC

#14 Oct 1, 2011
how do you know wrote:
I did hear that they found someone in White Ash. Not sure who it was. Think it was an overdose. Doesn't matter what the girl did or didn't do. She is someone's daughter, and they loved her. It is very sad. You would think that things like this would make people realize what drugs are doing to people, and make them stop, but they are all so far gone, that they won't stop until they are found in the same situation. My thoughts and prayers to the family, of whomever it was.
Chelsea is my kin and I wanted to know what happened because someone threatened her on the Chelsea on Lower Twin thread.
Sigh, I was scared she may od someday, so sad, I last seen her several months ago on a 4 wheeler but did not get a chance to talk to her, she had a strange look on her face, she was not smiling, she looked like she was possibly mad or something and I am sure she did not see me because she did not wave to me, even though we were not close she always smiled and waved at me or talked to me if I seen her in the store.
I am so sad this happened and to have to hear it on topix first.
My God it makes me think of the Damien Dempsey some titled Ghosts of Overdoses.
This madness of shooting up etc has to stop.
I have traveled the whole USA and Canada and Mexico and here in the hills it is just as bad as in the inner citys on a per capita base.
Rest in peace Chelsea , I will miss seeing you around.
God, Please let the madness/hate stop, Please?
We as a people/family/kin/friends can not take it anymore.
how do you know

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2011
the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea is my kin and I wanted to know what happened because someone threatened her on the Chelsea on Lower Twin thread.
Sigh, I was scared she may od someday, so sad, I last seen her several months ago on a 4 wheeler but did not get a chance to talk to her, she had a strange look on her face, she was not smiling, she looked like she was possibly mad or something and I am sure she did not see me because she did not wave to me, even though we were not close she always smiled and waved at me or talked to me if I seen her in the store.
I am so sad this happened and to have to hear it on topix first.
My God it makes me think of the Damien Dempsey some titled Ghosts of Overdoses.
This madness of shooting up etc has to stop.
I have traveled the whole USA and Canada and Mexico and here in the hills it is just as bad as in the inner citys on a per capita base.
Rest in peace Chelsea , I will miss seeing you around.
God, Please let the madness/hate stop, Please?
We as a people/family/kin/friends can not take it anymore.
I could not have said it better. I am so sorry for your loss. I know the guy that I heard she was with, and I know his family. He was said to be in bad shape, but like I said, it is hear say. My thoughts and prayers with both families. You are right, it is as bad here as in any city. But it is up the officials and they are not cleaning the town up.. I wish they would. Lots of good families have lost so many loved ones because of drugs.
thanks

Murphy, NC

#16 Oct 1, 2011
thanks, please pray for all the family.
how do you know

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2011
thanks wrote:
thanks, please pray for all the family.
You are welcome and I will be praying for both families.
Ghosts Of Overdoses

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Oct 1, 2011
this is the Damien Dempsey song I was refering too.
MANY of us are of Scot/Ulster/Irish decent, same stuff going on over there in Ireland etc as here, just so sad I want to cry.

Famine days, drove us here, off the land
They told us to clear, now they drive you
From the cities, to make way for all the Yuppies
They stood back, and didnít act
Those in power should have been sacked
Decimate the inner cities, move them out, bring in the wealthy

Hey little baby I want to take you from here
Hey little baby I don't want to see you on the gear
It's so hard to find your way back
Hey little baby it's every parent's worst fear
For their child to end up on smack

There was pills, there was tabs
There was pain and needle jabs
And the ghosts overdoses
Replace the ghosts of tuberculosis

There was dust and there was liquid
You could buy for just a few quid
And escape out of the jungle
To return and crawl and stumble

Hey little baby I want to take you from here
I want to take you away from here
Hey little baby I don't want to see you on the gear
It's so hard to find your way back
Hey little baby it's every parent's worst fear
For their child to end up on smack

You lie, high, cry "please don't go"

Now I walk along these streets
All the ghosts, they walk their beats
Up to flats and into stairwells
Where they lie in heroin hell
Little kids they walk right through them
I just hope they don't become them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the creepy blond haired guy hangs around... 7 hr Rick wagner 4
Lost buddy Tue Rick wagner 1
susanlutes Tue Forreal 3
wendy Wilson died sherry McIntosh Tue Forreal 3
Daryl keith Jul 15 Smith71virgo 18
How do you feel ? Jul 15 SOB 10
Amazon Jul 14 Imabastatd 7

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance