Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Finally moved.but to where?someone said with Jared Judd. Is he stupid as hell or what? Good luck j.joker wont fool with her but rob goes and every other Guy she can. She ain't nothing but a ho and rat
just wondering?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Seriously? Wtf is your problem? Why must everyone talk about other people.., don't you have anything else to do besides worrying about others and judging people!
truck driver

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

y r u so worried about where and what joy is doing r u that jealous that u have to get on here and try to bring her down to bring yourself up i mean really get a life i bet your life is pathetic as hell and that u lay in the bed all day passing out and burning shit u r just jealous because jared wont have your skanky ass arent u u fat fuzz headed cow hahahaha u truly r pathetic now go change into ur jammies and lay on ur fat ass and burn some more shit dummy god a mighty u reaaaallly need to getta life no shit
back2U

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Do u think that we dont know who u r? Lets c Joy.....u r the pathetic 1.u lived here like u were the shit and u never paid ne rent 4 years and finally got kicked the hell out.and at least people r home instead of being a whore all day
look at the nasty ass men u had.none thst matter to ne one really jared joker wtf is there so good.NOTHING..........so lol
Really

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

back2u, you make no sense at all.
back2u

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

What makes no sense? I think its all out there plain as day.u just cant stand it b/c u live n a shack now.please just go away NOBODY CARES.....u shouldnt talk abt people and then no 1 would talk abt u. But u have such a BIG mouth u dont know how amd when to stop and shut up ur not a teenager ne more so grow up...
A parent

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I know for a fact that her 8 yr old son was on the bus a couple of weeks ago acting like he was snorting pills. "I believe he called them prec 30's" Now in my opinion he has seen this or how else would he have known too do/act this way!!! Poor child!!
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

You sure must care back2u or you wouldn't continue to comment or even commented in the first place. You all need to grow up!
just wondering?

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

A parent wrote:
I know for a fact that her 8 yr old son was on the bus a couple of weeks ago acting like he was snorting pills. "I believe he called them prec 30's" Now in my opinion he has seen this or how else would he have known too do/act this way!!! Poor child!!
As a parent myself... I feel you should know better then to talk about a 8 year old.. It's one thing to talk about an adult ., someone who is old enough to defend themselves. Children act silly and do strange things. He could have seen that anywhere, have you turned on your tv or computer lately? Living in lee county is like living in the gutter of ky. It's not this child's fault that drugs are apart of this community and are talked about and promoted on movies and elsewhere. To blame it on joy is ridiculous and immature behavior. Maybe you should spend more time fixing your faults and less time criticizing others!
well said

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

i agree just wondering.....the shows on tv now a days are extremly graphic and show alot of details that kids should not see. i know lee county has a bad reputation but there is still alot of good honest people here. you cant beleive alot of this stuff on here. people just say things trying to hurt people. joy is a good person. yea she has had trouble with drugs before she has since then straightened her self up. people should just leave her alone al least she is trying
A Parent

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="just wondering?"]<quoted text>
As a parent myself... I feel you should know better then to talk about a 8 year old.. It's one thing to talk about an adult ., someone who is old enough to defend themselves. Children act silly and do strange things. He could have seen that anywhere, have you turned on your tv or computer lately? Living in lee county is like living in the gutter of ky. It's not this child's fault that drugs are apart of this community and are talked about and promoted on movies and elsewhere. To blame it on joy is ridiculous and immature behavior. Maybe you should spend more time fixing your faults and less time criticizing others![/QUOTE]
I do not believe that I said that the child got that from Joy. I never said anything about Joy doing drugs or any kind if behavior of Joy's. So do not but words in my mouth, you are right about today's society drugs, sex, etc. are everywhere but you can also decide what your child watches on t.v and there are also measurement's too take too control where they visit on the computer. So I would really appreciate if you don't say I said things I didn't. But Joy too you I'm glad too hear that your doing good, you always had a great heart with with big dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Reality 150,033
jacks iga (Nov '10) 1 hr HappyDays 47
Job at Beattyville Housing 1 hr Carolyn 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
Jamie Thomas 15 hr Country girl 27

Search the Beattyville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Beattyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••